This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Handle unbuffered Guile memory ports, and zero sized ports
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:36:32 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Handle unbuffered Guile memory ports, and zero sized ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m31tk8k7x8 dot fsf at sspiff dot org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:40:19 -0700
> This patch adds support for unbuffered Guile memory supports,
> and allows for zero sized ports.
> Regression tested on amd64-linux.
> 2015-03-28 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * NEWS: Mention support for unbuffered Guile memory ports.
> * scm-ports.c (ioscm_memory_port): Update comments on end, size.
> (ioscm_lseek_address): Improve overflow calculation.
> (gdbscm_memory_port_fill_input): Add assert.
> (gdbscm_memory_port_write): Handle unbuffered ports.
> Handle large writes identical to Guile's fport_write.
> (gdbscm_memory_port_seek): Fix seeking past end check.
> (gdbscm_memory_port_close): Handle closing unbuffered port.
> (ioscm_parse_mode_bits): Recognize "0" for unbuffered ports.
> (ioscm_init_memory_port): Handle unbuffered ports.
> (ioscm_reinit_memory_port): Ditto.
> (ioscm_init_memory_port): Update size calculation.
> (gdbscm_open_memory): Support zero sized ports.
> * gdb.guile/scm-ports.c: New file.
> * gdb.guile/scm-ports.exp: Add memory port tests.
> * guile.texi (Memory Ports in Guile): Document support for unbuffered
> memory ports.
OK for the documentation parts.