This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:24:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1422994793-9861-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <1422994793-9861-2-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <54D12F84 dot 3090004 at ericsson dot com>
On 02/03/2015 08:28 PM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
> Unfortunately the 1/2 patch of this patchset failed because it's
> about 1M , and mailman is only accepting < 400k emails...
> The patch is large since I'm replacing canonicalize-lgpl from
> binutils with canonicalize and that triggers a few dependencies..
Eh, so large... What is it exactly pulling?
> Any ideas on how I should proceed ?
> I could send a patch with only the change to the update-gnulib.sh maybe ?
Yes, please, along with any other changes outside import/.
I assume you'll need to change gdb/gnulib/Makefile.in too.
And be sure to explain why canonicalize-lgpl doesn't work
for what we need.
Could you push the patches as a branch somewhere? That'd
make it trivial to pull/try them.