This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[pushed] Refactor low-level Linux x86 debug register code
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:11:23 +0000
- Subject: [pushed] Refactor low-level Linux x86 debug register code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1412848358-9958-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
Gary Benson wrote:
> This series refactors the low-level Linux x86 debug register code
> in x86-linux-nat.c and gdbserver/linux-x86-low.c into new shared
> files nat/x86-linux.[ch] and nat/x86-linux-dregs.[ch].
> The first ten patches smooth out various differences between the
> two implementations, and the final three patches perform the code
> This series replaces the previous version that I retracted after
> renaming gdbserver's current_inferior as current_thread. This
> series has been reworked to reflect this and is substantially
I just pushed this series that Pedro approved back in October, with
all of Pedro's and Doug's suggestions and a couple of tweaks to get
it to apply to the current tree.