This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 0/4] Fix recent sim/*/config.in fallout: frv, m32r, sh64, iq2000
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: vapier at gentoo dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:55:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC 0/4] Fix recent sim/*/config.in fallout: frv, m32r, sh64, iq2000
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 05:18:56 +0100
> i've finished landing a series of changes into master that can be summarized:
> - clean up dv-sockser code to centralize its enabled/disabled logic
> - let the common code handle building of dv-sockser all the time (sans mingw)
> - fix bugs around SIM_AC_OPTION_HARDWARE default enable
> - delete the broken uart code from frv devices
> that leads me back to this patch series. there's no longer a need to disable
> hw in these sims by default, so i've somewhat reverted these changes by setting
> the default to "yes" for them.
'k. FWIW, nothing broke for my autotester setup (targets likely
mentioned in the quoted post).
> testcases would certainly be nice, but i have no idea how to write ones for
> these ports. i'll be pestering people in the future when they make updates to
> specific arches, and i'll be rejecting new sims that lack any tests.