This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:52:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54FA0212 dot 10600 at redhat dot com> <1427124548-19126-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
On 03/23/2015 03:29 PM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
> In this patch v2:
> - comments are fixed as requested, sorry about that.
> - returns are on their own line.
> - Space before parens is fixed.
> - English errors in the test fixed.
> - mi_gdb_test "-break-delete 3" ".*" "" is now more specific :
> mi_gdb_test "-break-delete 3" "\\^done" "Delete breakpoint 3"