This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 05:36:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150224045154 dot GE13523 at vapier> <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D11722A513 at glaexch1> <20150317173615 dot GC7494 at adacore dot com> <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D117232A0A at glaexch1> <20150319185452 dot GA14215 at vapier> <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D117234A61 at glaexch1> <20150320124600 dot GA5273 at adacore dot com> <20150320154715 dot GI11803 at vapier> <20150320155053 dot GB5273 at adacore dot com> <20150323023255 dot GA8039 at vapier>
> > Doesn't the sim need that header too - I would think the point of
> > having the definitions be there would be to make sure that sim and
> > GDB are in sync?
> the sim currently duplicates the defines, but it prob should include
> it directly
Oy! I didn't realize that the definitions were duplicated. Yes, indeed,
let's make sure the sim and gdb both use the same defines.