This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:23:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425646888-4332-1-git-send-email-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk> <550A0B74 dot 7030602 at redhat dot com> <550C4597 dot 5080901 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
On 03/20/2015 04:06 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> On 18/03/2015 23:34, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> On 03/06/2015 01:01 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>>> Exactly like x86_64-*-mingw, SYMBOL_PREFIX should not be set to "_" for
>>> 2015-03-04 Jon TURNEY <email@example.com>
>>> * lib/gdb.exp (gdb_target_symbol_prefix_flags): Don't set
>>> SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin.
> I do not have write access, so can you apply this, please.
Are you planning on working on GDB further? (That'd be
awesome, btw.) We can get you write access so you can
push your own patches. Let me know if you'd like that.