This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/6] Fix race exposed by gdb.threads/killed.exp
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:39:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/6] Fix race exposed by gdb.threads/killed.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425671886-7798-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1425671886-7798-4-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
The version of this this patch that went in ended up
discussed under patch #2's subthread, at:
I suspect we'll need to redo this if/when we want to
handle "thread disappeared" on the core side, but for now,
this is good enough.