This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add a test for "break thread thread 2".
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:29:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add a test for "break thread thread 2".
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150317205942 dot 9650 dot 84728 dot stgit at valrhona dot uglyboxes dot com> <20150317205945 dot 9650 dot 70051 dot stgit at valrhona dot uglyboxes dot com>
> * gdb.threads/bp_in_thread.c (noreturn): Rename to ...
> (thread): ... this.
> * gdb.threads/bp_in_thread.exp: Change all references of
> `noreturn' to `thread'.
> Add test for setting thread-specific breakpoint on the
> function called `thread'.
Looks good to me.
Depending on the answer to my question about whether or not to test
for the nul character as well, we might want to augment this patch
with an additional test (Eg: "break thread thread" ?)