This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH v3 0/4] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902)
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:38:39 -0400
- Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the third version of the patch. It addresses comments made by
Pedro and Eli. I think each patch contains enough description to be
self-explanatory, so I am not repeating everything here.
Worth mentioning: I intend to merge all patches and push this fix in a
single commit when it gets approved. I only splited the patches now
because this makes it easier for reviewers.