This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Breazeal, Don" <donb at codesourcery dot com>, "Breazeal, Don" <Don_Breazeal at mentor dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:37:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54C566F2 dot 2020302 at codesourcery dot com> <1424997977-13316-1-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <54F4C5A4 dot 40503 at redhat dot com> <55089A33 dot 7020007 at codesourcery dot com>
On 03/17/2015 09:18 PM, Breazeal, Don wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> This patch makes sense to me, and it has been working great for me while
> debugging my updates to the follow-fork patchset. We will need to
> update this once the remote follow patches are committed, I guess,
> since presumably the kfail 13796 will be resolved then.
Alright, might as well push it in then. I've done that now.