This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- From: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:49:09 +0800
- Subject: Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423524046-20605-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <54F0B52F dot 1050909 at redhat dot com> <54FB20E2 dot 2040403 at redhat dot com> <54FB3C58 dot 6050702 at redhat dot com>
On 2015-3-8 1:58, Pedro Alves wrote:
> At this point, I'd like to invite others to try out --enable-build-with-cxx
> on others hosts, and send in fixes for any errors that stumbles on.
I tested it today on msys + mingw4.8 32bit, and I get a build error:
../../binutils-gdb/gdb/windows-nat.c: At global scope:
../../binutils-gdb/gdb/windows-nat.c:192:1: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef struct thread_info_struct thread_info'
In file included from ../../binutils-gdb/gdb/windows-nat.c:52:0:
../../binutils-gdb/gdb/gdbthread.h:160:8: error: 'struct thread_info' has a previous declaration as 'struct thread_info'
It looks like windows-nat.c has its own thread_info which should overwrite the one in gdbthread.h, but I don't know how to fix it right now.