This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:55:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141016220028 dot GA25839 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <544060F6 dot 2070309 at eagerm dot com> <20141017132613 dot GH25846 at adacore dot com> <54414F78 dot 5060905 at eagerm dot com> <20141119185431 dot GA2360 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <546CF204 dot 2030803 at eagerm dot com> <546F0695 dot 1080805 at redhat dot com> <20150313192611 dot GB12286 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <55033DF2 dot 6030607 at redhat dot com> <20150313194635 dot GA10129 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On 03/13/2015 07:46 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:43:46 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> I think we should have a NEWS entry for this, like the ones
>> added for the OSF/1, IRIX, etc. removal in 7.9. Could you take
>> care of that?
> Yes, it has been already posted as:
> [patch] NEWS: Remove HPUX
Ah, thanks. I suggest including the system names in
HP/PA running HP-UX hppa*-*-hpux*
Itanium running HP-UX ia64-*-hpux*
It should be clearer to users this way.