This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit] [patch] Remove HPUX
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 20:26:11 +0100
- Subject: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141016220028 dot GA25839 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <544060F6 dot 2070309 at eagerm dot com> <20141017132613 dot GH25846 at adacore dot com> <54414F78 dot 5060905 at eagerm dot com> <20141119185431 dot GA2360 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <546CF204 dot 2030803 at eagerm dot com> <546F0695 dot 1080805 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:32:05 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 11/19/2014 07:39 PM, Michael Eager wrote:
> > Folks on LinkedIn were mostly concerned that changes in FSF
> > GDB support would affect their use of HP's WDB debugger. I
> > assured them that this was not the case.
> Thanks. If no actual users care, then there's no reason
> for us to care either.
> +1 from me for dropping support as well then.