This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015
- From: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:18:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150227015421 dot GA60225 at sourceware dot org> <1663130 dot tPCgNL199S at ralph dot baldwin dot cx> <20150302150155 dot GC4449 at adacore dot com>
On Monday, March 02, 2015 07:01:55 AM Joel Brobecker wrote:
> You'll need to mention those in the ChangeLog as well.
> Since there is no function as the context, I would probably say
> something like this:
> * i386fbsd-tdep.c: Fix style in various gdb_static_assert
How about this?
* amd64fbsd-tdep.c (amd64fbsd_sigtramp_p): Style fixes.
* i386fbsd-tdep.c: Fix style in various gdb_static_assert