This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:05:02 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1426095417-22764-1-git-send-email-martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com> <CADPb22RmooRYwu2vYc3mAZ90H=p8+6ri1K8BcwDUFk1QEwSQRg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Doug Evans <email@example.com> wrote:
> LGTM with one nit:
> I suspect the patch as is will go past our 80 character hard limit.
> [Though PEP008 has a 79 character limit ... yay.]
> While in C we would put the '%' on the next line, I think we follow
> the opposite convention in python. That's what the surrounding
> code does anyway, so move printer.name to the next line.