This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3 v2] Properly implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:04:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3 v2] Properly implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150311131601 dot GA5952 at blade dot nx> <1426081190-9381-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
Gary Benson wrote:
> There's been a little too much to-and-fro on this series for me
> to keep track of. I *think* everything is approved now except
> for the documentation in patch 2/3. The various differences are
> documented in the individual mails.
> Built and regtested on RHEL 6.6 x86_64.
> Ok to commit?
This is all pushed now, thank you Pedro and Eli for the reviews.