This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:53:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150311131601 dot GA5952 at blade dot nx> <1426081190-9381-4-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On 03/11/2015 01:39 PM, Gary Benson wrote:
> This patch adds a new packet "vFile:fstat:" to gdbserver.
> This can be used by clients to retrieve information about
> open files.
Should now say something like:
This patch implement support for "vFile:fstat:" in gdbserver.
> + /* If the response does not fit into a single packet, do not attempt
> + to return a partial response, but simply fail. */
> + if (bytes_sent < sizeof (fst))
> + strcpy (own_buf, "E01");
Simply use write_enn.
OK with these changes.