This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Remove HPUX
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 01:04:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove HPUX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141016220028 dot GA25839 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <544060F6 dot 2070309 at eagerm dot com> <20141017132613 dot GH25846 at adacore dot com> <54414F78 dot 5060905 at eagerm dot com> <20141119185431 dot GA2360 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On Wednesday, November 19 2014, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
>> I posted messages about dropping GDB support in HP-UX in
>> several LinkedIn groups related to HP-UX. Some messages are
>> awaiting approval.
> Are the messages still awaiting approval?
Just a ping. I think the final conclusion was that the patch could be
pushed after all.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible