This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Patrick Palka <patrick at parcs dot ath dot cx>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:58:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425752533-16735-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <CA+C-WL_FND1QrbcRdHYM37eQy2pgg012iXHUatFVF=Ov7u=Kaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 03/07/2015 08:33 PM, Patrick Palka wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Whoops, these are C specific, but I somehow missed the warnings before:
>> cc1plus: warning: command line option â-Wmissing-prototypesâ is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
> Maybe this one should be replaced with -Wmissing-declarations?
Good idea. Would you like to give it a try?