This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set
- From: Patrick Palka <patrick at parcs dot ath dot cx>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 15:33:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425752533-16735-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Pedro Alves <email@example.com> wrote:
> Whoops, these are C specific, but I somehow missed the warnings before:
> cc1plus: warning: command line option â-Wmissing-prototypesâ is valid for C/ObjC but not for C++ [enabled by default]
Maybe this one should be replaced with -Wmissing-declarations?