This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:58:48 +0000
- Subject: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423524046-20605-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <54F0B52F dot 1050909 at redhat dot com> <54FB20E2 dot 2040403 at redhat dot com>
On 03/07/2015 04:01 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> The remaining one is:
> > [PATCH 20/36] gdbserver/tracepoint: Add cast sockaddr_un/sockaddr cast
> I'll post an alternative patch as soon as I have a chance.
I've pushed the alternative, more correct fix now:
[Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations]
At this point, an '--enable-build-with-cxx --enable-targets=all'
configure builds (and works) on x86_64 Fedora 20 (g++ 4.8.3).
At this point, I'd like to invite others to try out --enable-build-with-cxx
on others hosts, and send in fixes for any errors that stumbles on.
To recap, there are a ton of warnings still. Those will be subject
of another patch series, based on: