This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 16:01:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423524046-20605-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <54F0B52F dot 1050909 at redhat dot com>
On 02/27/2015 06:19 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> These are still pending:
> > [PATCH 29/36] Normalize TRY_CATCH exception handling block
> > [PATCH 30/36] quit_force: Replace TRY_CATCH wrapper macros
> > [PATCH 31/36] Split TRY_CATCH into TRY + CATCH
> > [PATCH 32/36] TRY_CATCH -> TRY+CATCH+END_CATCH everywhere
> > [PATCH 33/36] TRY_CATCH -> TRY+CATCH+END_CATCH, the manual conversions
> > [PATCH 34/36] more making TRY/CATCH callers look more like real C++ try/catch blocks
> > [PATCH 35/36] kill volatile struct gdb_exception
> > [PATCH 36/36] Make TRY/CATCH use real C++ try/catch in C++ mode
These are now in.
> I don't have time right now to rebase this part, but I'd like
> to move ahead with it sometime soon. If anyone has comments on
> this, now's the time to send them out.
The remaining one is:
> [PATCH 20/36] gdbserver/tracepoint: Add cast sockaddr_un/sockaddr cast
I'll post an alternative patch as soon as I have a chance.