This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith"
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 00:45:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1425388224-8146-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:10 AM, Gary Benson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This patch introduces a new common function "startswith" which takes
> two string arguments and returns nonzero if the first string starts
> with the second. It also updates the 180 places where this logic was
> written out longhand to use the new function.
Thanks for doing this.