This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Metzger <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:09:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423473902-2286-1-git-send-email-markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
On 02/09/2015 09:25 AM, Markus Metzger wrote:
> On some targets, I see the LWP field patched out of INFERIOR_PTID before
> calling record_btrace_fetch_registers. Looking to the respective linux-nat
> versions, they use the PID field if the LWP field is zero.
Sorry, I'm not sold on this one. Please give more detail.
Which targets? What's the backtrace like?