This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb-7.8 MIPS assert failure in findvar.c
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 06:29:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: gdb-7.8 MIPS assert failure in findvar.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54F0972E dot 7070800 at eagerm dot com>
> An assert failure on MIPS big-endian in findvar.c was fixed in
> HEAD, but not applied to gdb-7.8.
> The patch is here:
> Applied and tested on gdb-7.8. OK to apply to gdb-7.8-branch?
Do you really need this in the gdb-7.8 branch? This branch isn't
exactly completely closed, but the chances of us making another
release off of it are very small.
Anyway, if useful to you, go ahead and push to that branch.