This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:40:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1831722 dot BQ9aMyTKPT at ralph dot baldwin dot cx> <6104548 dot ECK82HEfbE at ralph dot baldwin dot cx> <54F03CDB dot 6030008 at redhat dot com> <3092081 dot rTKluHpKaG at ralph dot baldwin dot cx>
On 02/27/2015 07:01 PM, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Friday, February 27, 2015 09:46:03 AM Pedro Alves wrote:
>> Would you like git commit access so you can push patches yourself?
> If you think that makes the most sense, sure.
I think it does. Assuming you don't have a sourceware account yet,
please fill this form here, and list me as sponsor: