gdb-patches archive
date index for March, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

March 30, 2015
01:01 [PATCH] sim: cr16: add _start symbol to tests [BZ #12385] Mike Frysinger

March 29, 2015
21:45 [PATCH 2/2] sim: microblaze: convert to nrun Mike Frysinger
21:45 [PATCH 1/2] sim: mcore/microblaze: delete dead code Mike Frysinger
20:47 [PATCH 2/2] sim: microblaze: start a testsuite Mike Frysinger
20:47 [PATCH 1/2] sim; testsuite: allow tests to set no output Mike Frysinger
20:04 [PATCH] sim: common: sim-arange: fix extern inline handling Mike Frysinger
19:36 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
19:27 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
15:50 [PATCH] sim: testsuite: make subdir unconditional Mike Frysinger
15:50 [PATCH] sim: microblaze: use common configure options Mike Frysinger
15:36 Re: [PATCH] Handle unbuffered Guile memory ports, and zero sized ports Eli Zaretskii
14:10 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add --with-system-zlib in bfd H.J. Lu
08:13 [PATCH 4/4] sim: mcore: convert to nrun Mike Frysinger
08:13 [PATCH 2/4] sim: mcore: add a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger
08:13 [PATCH 3/4] sim: mcore: use common configure options Mike Frysinger
08:13 [PATCH 1/4] sim: mcore: drop sbrk support Mike Frysinger
08:11 [PATCH] sim: avr: fix _start testsuite symbol Mike Frysinger
01:54 New ARI warning Sun Mar 29 01:54:25 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator

March 28, 2015
23:41 [PATCH] Handle unbuffered Guile memory ports, and zero sized ports Doug Evans
21:55 [PATCH 5/5] sim: sh: convert to nrun Mike Frysinger
21:46 [PATCH 1/5] sim: sh: use common configure options Mike Frysinger
21:46 [PATCH 4/5] sim: sh: clean up some warnings Mike Frysinger
21:45 [PATCH 2/5] sim: sh: clean up gencode Mike Frysinger
21:45 [PATCH 3/5] sim: sh: fix broken handling in DSR reg Mike Frysinger
20:40 Re: [PATCH v2] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
16:56 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
13:51 Re: src-release broke with the zlib import H.J. Lu
09:43 src-release broke with the zlib import Hans-Peter Nilsson
09:36 [PATCH] sim: avr: convert to nrun.o Mike Frysinger
08:29 [PATCH] sim: avr: start a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger
08:21 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
07:41 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
07:21 Re: [PATCH v4 10/13] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
07:19 Re: [PATCH v4 13/13] Add watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Mike Frysinger
07:17 Re: [PATCH v4 11/13] sim/erc32: Updated documentation. Mike Frysinger
07:16 Re: [PATCH v4 12/13] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support Mike Frysinger
07:15 Re: [PATCH v4 07/13] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Mike Frysinger
07:13 Re: [PATCH v4 06/13] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Mike Frysinger
07:06 Re: [PATCH v4 05/13] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
07:01 Re: [PATCH v4 04/13] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Mike Frysinger
06:58 [PATCH] sim: erc32: strip paren from return statements Mike Frysinger
06:21 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
04:49 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Mike Frysinger
01:10 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 27, 2015
23:08 [PATCH][V2] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Petr Machata
22:34 [PATCH] Catch exception on solib_svr4_r_ldsomap (was: Re: [RFC/PATCH] Extend gdb_core_cmd to allow "Cannot access memory..." messages) Sergio Durigan Junior
22:29 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
20:55 [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Kyle Huey
20:06 [PATCH 1/4] v2: Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
19:24 Re: Revert: [obv] Code cleanup: Move print_command_1 expr variable scope Simon Marchi
19:22 Revert: [obv] Code cleanup: Move print_command_1 expr variable scope Jan Kratochvil
19:15 Re: [obv] Code cleanup: Move print_command_1 expr variable scope Simon Marchi
19:14 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
19:05 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Pedro Alves
18:52 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
18:48 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
17:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Keith Seitz
17:13 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Antoine Tremblay
16:58 Re: [pushed] Re: gdb fails to compile with GCC 4.4.7 (was: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes.) H.J. Lu
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Keith Seitz
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Keith Seitz
16:36 [gcc patch] libcc1: '@' GDB array operator Jan Kratochvil
15:27 [pushed] Re: gdb fails to compile with GCC 4.4.7 (was: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes.) Joel Brobecker
15:26 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
15:18 Re: gdb fails to compile with GCC 4.4.7 (was: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes.) Tobias Burnus
15:15 Re: [patch] fix the triplet regexp to recognize triplets, not only quadruplets Matthias Klose
14:15 Re: [PATCH v2] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux. Eli Zaretskii
13:42 Re: gdb fails to compile with GCC 4.4.7 (was: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes.) Joel Brobecker
13:42 [PATCH v2] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux. Antoine Tremblay
13:12 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
13:09 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
12:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb_bfd_section_index() for special sections Pedro Alves
12:37 [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Antoine Tremblay
12:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Antoine Tremblay
12:24 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Pedro Alves
11:38 Re: [PATCH] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux. Pedro Alves
11:14 Re: [PATCH v5 01/06] Identify remote fork event support Pedro Alves
10:26 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
10:24 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
10:20 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Phil Muldoon
10:11 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
10:06 Re: [RFC/PATCH] Extend gdb_core_cmd to allow "Cannot access memory..." messages Pedro Alves
09:56 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
09:53 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
09:53 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Pedro Alves
09:47 Re: gdb fails to compile with GCC 4.4.7 (was: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes.) Tobias Burnus
09:16 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
09:10 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
09:08 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
07:56 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Phil Muldoon
07:41 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
07:33 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
07:18 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii

March 26, 2015
23:54 [PATCH v2] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
23:39 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
21:00 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
20:59 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
20:58 [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
20:57 [PATCH 3/4] compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
20:57 [PATCH 2/4] compile: Add new field scope_data Jan Kratochvil
20:57 [PATCH 1/4] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
20:37 [PATCH][COMMITTED] Add myself as a write-after-approval GDB maintainer Jon Turney
19:13 [PATCH][obv pushed] Fix copy-paste typo in -data-write-memory-bytes doc Simon Marchi
19:11 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Keith Seitz
19:05 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
19:00 Re: [PATCH v5 01/06] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
18:53 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior
18:53 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Eli Zaretskii
18:43 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
17:50 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
17:46 [obv] Code cleanup: Move print_command_1 expr variable scope Jan Kratochvil
17:43 [obv] Code cleanup: Make validate_form Jan Kratochvil
17:41 [ob/pushed] _initialize_remote: update comment Don Breazeal
17:35 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix PR 18139: tweak gdb.linespec/break-asm-file.exp for non-x86 targets Yao Qi
17:05 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/18148] Properly intern constants into psymtab Doug Evans
16:47 [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Antoine Tremblay
16:15 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
15:57 [PATCH 1/8] Add --with-system-zlib in bfd H.J. Lu
13:32 [PATCH] linux_nat.c: Mark new thread running even if momentarily pausing Pedro Alves
13:05 Re: [PATCH] Crash on thread id wrap around Mark Kettenis
12:50 Re: [PATCH] gdb: New frame_cache_cleared observer. Andrew Burgess
12:49 Re: [PATCH] On GNU/Linux, if the target reuses the TID of a thread that GDB still has in its list marked as THREAD_EXITED, GDB crashes, like: Pedro Alves
12:45 [PATCH] Crash on thread id wrap around Pedro Alves
12:44 [PATCH] On GNU/Linux, if the target reuses the TID of a thread that GDB still has in its list marked as THREAD_EXITED, GDB crashes, like: Pedro Alves
11:54 [PATCH] kfail two tests in no-unwaited-for-left.exp for remote target Yao Qi
10:23 Re: [PATCH] Don't set breakpoints on import stubs on Windows amd64 Pedro Alves
10:03 Re: [patch] fix the triplet regexp to recognize triplets, not only quadruplets Pedro Alves
09:28 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Pedro Alves
09:24 Re: [PATCH] gdb: New frame_cache_cleared observer. Pedro Alves
08:57 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/18148] Properly intern constants into psymtab Andy Wingo
08:32 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix PR 18139: tweak gdb.linespec/break-asm-file.exp for non-x86 targets Yao Qi
08:17 Re: [PATCH] Relax pattern to match the output of "info frame" in gdb.base/savedregs.exp Yao Qi
07:10 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
03:31 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 25, 2015
23:18 Re: [PATCH] gdb: New frame_cache_cleared observer. Doug Evans
21:08 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] GDBServer: introduce --server-output command line option Cleber Rosa
20:55 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] GDBServer: introduce --server-output command line option Eli Zaretskii
20:48 [PATCH v2 3/3] GDBServer: add 'monitor set server-output' command Cleber Rosa
20:48 [PATCH v2 2/3] GDBServer: introduce --server-output command line option Cleber Rosa
20:48 [PATCH v2 1/3] GDBServer: introduce a stream dedicated to the server Cleber Rosa
20:48 [PATCH v2 0/3] GDBServer: introduce a dedicated output stream Cleber Rosa
19:14 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
17:51 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Jon TURNEY
17:50 [PATCH] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux. Antoine Tremblay
17:11 [PATCH] gdb: New frame_cache_cleared observer. Andrew Burgess
12:06 RE: [PATCH] btrace: fix tests for 32-bit Metzger, Markus T
11:34 [pushed] Simplify target_async hook interface Pedro Alves
11:32 [pushed] [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Gary Benson
11:22 Re: [PATCH] btrace: fix tests for 32-bit Pedro Alves
11:21 Re: [PATCH] btrace: increase buffer size for exception test Pedro Alves
07:35 Re: Unwinding through multiple stacks Andy Wingo
00:10 [PATCH] update thread list, delete exited threads Pedro Alves
00:06 [RFC/PATCH] Extend gdb_core_cmd to allow "Cannot access memory..." messages Sergio Durigan Junior
00:00 Unwinding through multiple stacks Doug Evans

March 24, 2015
23:57 [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
23:57 [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
23:57 [PATCH v4 0/2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
23:48 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
23:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
22:08 Re: [PATCH v4] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Doug Evans
21:03 [pushed] Fix "thread apply all" with exited threads Pedro Alves
19:46 Re: [patch] libcc1: dynamic load versioned library Mike Frysinger
19:06 [pushed] Fix switch_back_to_stepped_thread comment references Pedro Alves
18:52 [pushed] Shuffle user_visible_resume_ptid Pedro Alves
18:33 [pushed] Debug output tweaks in the Linux target backends Pedro Alves
18:28 [FYI 2/2] Do not make "prop" field of struct dynamic_prop_list a pointer. Joel Brobecker
18:28 [FYI 1/2] GDB: rename DYN_ATTR_DATA_LOCATION into DYN_PROP_DATA_LOCATION. Joel Brobecker
18:07 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Make "set scheduler-locking step" depend on user intention, only Pedro Alves
17:47 Re: [PATCH] Fix mi-pending.exp test output to allow stable test diffing Pedro Alves
17:32 [PATCH] Fix mi-pending.exp test output to allow stable test diffing Antoine Tremblay
17:09 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Pedro Alves
17:07 Re: [PATCH 0/4] GDBServer: introduce a dedicated stderr stream Cleber Rosa
17:06 Re: [patch] libcc1: dynamic load versioned library Hector Oron
17:02 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Joseph Myers
16:55 Re: [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Pedro Alves
16:36 Re: [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Pedro Alves
16:33 Re: [patch] libcc1: dynamic load versioned library Mark Kettenis
16:17 Re: [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Gary Benson
16:07 [patch] libcc1: dynamic load versioned library Hector Oron
15:11 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
14:15 Re: [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information Cleber Rosa
14:11 [pushed] Refactor low-level Linux x86 debug register code Gary Benson
13:22 Re: [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Pedro Alves
12:47 Re: [PATCH v6 6/6] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
12:28 Re: [PATCH v6 5/6] Remote follow vfork Pedro Alves
12:17 Re: [PATCH v6 3/6] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
10:57 Re: [PATCH v6 1/6] Identify remote fork event support Pedro Alves
10:12 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
09:39 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
09:06 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
06:37 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
06:16 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Mike Frysinger
06:15 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Mike Frysinger
05:55 Re: [RFC 0/4] Fix recent sim/*/config.in fallout: frv, m32r, sh64, iq2000 Hans-Peter Nilsson
05:24 [PATCH] sim: profile: disconnect from watchpoint core Mike Frysinger
05:17 [PATCH 1/2] sim: moxie: convert to nrun.o Mike Frysinger
05:17 [PATCH 2/2] sim: moxie: clean up build time warnings Mike Frysinger
04:49 [PATCH] sim: erc32/h8300/m68hc11: trim unused functions Mike Frysinger
04:43 [PATCH] sim: moxie: switch to common sim-command.o Mike Frysinger
04:40 [PATCH] sim: clean up SIM_HAVE_BIENDIAN Mike Frysinger
04:35 [PATCH] sim: m32r: drop duplicate dv_sockser_install call Mike Frysinger
04:19 [PATCH] sim: Revert "Fix frv/iq2000/m32r/sh64 sim, default hardware to off." Mike Frysinger
04:18 Re: [RFC 0/4] Fix recent sim/*/config.in fallout: frv, m32r, sh64, iq2000 Mike Frysinger
04:15 [PATCH] sim: fix sim-hardware configure option Mike Frysinger
03:58 [PATCH] sim: drop support for requiring hw support Mike Frysinger
03:17 [PATCH] sim: cris: delete unused CONFIG_DEVICES Mike Frysinger
03:03 [PATCH] sim: mn10300: fix duplicated hardware option Mike Frysinger
03:02 [PATCH] sim: iq2000/mn10300: drop dv-sockser.o references Mike Frysinger
02:01 [PATCH] sim: frv: delete UART device support Mike Frysinger

March 23, 2015
23:46 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Alan Modra
23:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
23:04 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Joel Brobecker
22:52 pushed: Re: Setting parity for remote serial Joel Brobecker
21:21 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Yurij Grechishhev
21:08 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
20:43 Re: [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Eli Zaretskii
20:36 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Pedro Alves
20:35 Re: [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Cleber Rosa
20:34 Re: [PATCH] Expand keyword lexing intelligence in the linespec parser. Keith Seitz
20:29 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 H.J. Lu
20:27 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
20:23 Re: [PATCH] Expand keyword lexing intelligence in the linespec parser. Keith Seitz
20:21 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Cary Coutant
20:09 Re: [PATCH 4/4] GDBServer: add 'monitor set server-stderr' command Cleber Rosa
19:59 Re: [PATCH v2] PR gdb/18021 - defend against "static virtual" methods Keith Seitz
19:58 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
19:52 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Pedro Alves
19:47 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Corinna Vinschen
19:28 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Pedro Alves
19:21 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
19:19 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Pedro Alves
19:18 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Eli Zaretskii
19:17 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Corinna Vinschen
19:15 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
19:12 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Joel Brobecker
19:12 Re: [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Eli Zaretskii
19:12 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Pedro Alves
19:03 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Corinna Vinschen
18:51 Re: [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Cleber Rosa
18:42 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Eli Zaretskii
18:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
18:02 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Pedro Alves
17:57 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Pedro Alves
17:37 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Eli Zaretskii
17:32 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Jan Kratochvil
17:25 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Pedro Alves
17:08 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Jan Kratochvil
16:51 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Pedro Alves
15:36 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Eli Zaretskii
15:29 [PATCH v2] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Antoine Tremblay
14:39 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Jon TURNEY
13:42 Re: [blibbet at gmail dot com: Re: GDB 7.9 release branch created!] Joel Brobecker
13:36 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Joel Brobecker
13:31 Re: [PATCH] Expand keyword lexing intelligence in the linespec parser. Joel Brobecker
13:13 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Joel Brobecker
13:11 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Joel Brobecker
12:57 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 H.J. Lu
12:46 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Joel Brobecker
12:36 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Joel Brobecker
12:33 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree H.J. Lu
12:27 [patch] fix the triplet regexp to recognize triplets, not only quadruplets Matthias Klose
11:42 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Nicholas Clifton
09:01 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
08:41 [PATCH 2/2] sim: dv-sockser: move build to common dir Mike Frysinger
08:41 [PATCH 1/2] sim: dv-sockser: add stub funcs when not available Mike Frysinger
08:19 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Mike Frysinger
07:39 [PATCH] sim: bfin/msp430: drop run-sim.h include Mike Frysinger
07:24 [PATCH] sim: sh64: delete dv-sockser references Mike Frysinger

March 22, 2015
22:52 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Yurij Grechishhev
22:46 Re: [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
22:33 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
20:46 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
17:48 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Eli Zaretskii
17:09 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Jan Kratochvil
16:54 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Eli Zaretskii
16:39 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Jan Kratochvil

March 21, 2015
22:29 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
21:29 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Doug Evans
20:40 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
20:18 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. Mark Kettenis
19:59 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Mike Frysinger
19:14 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
17:05 Re: [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information Pedro Alves
15:05 Re: [PATCH 0/4] GDBServer: introduce a dedicated stderr stream Pedro Alves
08:53 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Eli Zaretskii
08:29 Re: [PATCH 4/4] GDBServer: add 'monitor set server-stderr' command Eli Zaretskii
08:26 Re: [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Eli Zaretskii
02:35 [PATCH 4/4] GDBServer: add 'monitor set server-stderr' command Cleber Rosa
02:35 [PATCH 3/4] GDBServer: introduce --server-stderr command line option Cleber Rosa
02:35 [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information Cleber Rosa
02:35 [PATCH 1/4] GDBServer: introduce a stderr stream dedicated to the server Cleber Rosa
02:35 [PATCH 0/4] GDBServer: introduce a dedicated stderr stream Cleber Rosa

March 20, 2015
23:58 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Doug Evans
22:16 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Mike Frysinger
22:09 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
22:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Pedro Alves
21:54 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Joel Brobecker
21:03 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
20:32 [PATCH] Expand keyword lexing intelligence in the linespec parser. Keith Seitz
20:32 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Whitespace terminates keywords in the linespec parser. Keith Seitz
20:14 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Improve identification of memory mappings Sergio Durigan Junior
20:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
19:46 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Pedro Alves
19:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Pedro Alves
19:11 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Improve identification of memory mappings Pedro Alves
18:32 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
18:00 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pedro Alves
17:51 Re: [PATCH 9/9] Document "target:" sysroot changes Eli Zaretskii
17:48 [patch] Re: Remove --xdb? (Re: [testsuite patch] Remove gdb.hp) Jan Kratochvil
17:48 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
17:48 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Pedro Alves
17:47 [PATCH 3/9] Make gdb_bfd_open able to open BFDs using target fileio Gary Benson
17:46 [PATCH 5/9] Rearrange symfile_bfd_open Gary Benson
17:44 Re: [PATCH 0/9] minor constification Yao Qi
17:43 Re: [PATCH] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in aarch64_gdbarch_init Pedro Alves
17:32 [PATCH 2/9] Introduce target_filesystem_is_local Gary Benson
17:23 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Pedro Alves
17:18 [PATCH 7/9] Update exec_file_attach to cope with "target:" filenames Gary Benson
17:05 Re: [PATCH 0/9] minor constification Pedro Alves
16:57 [PATCH 8/9] Make the default sysroot be "target:" Gary Benson
16:57 [PATCH 9/9] Document "target:" sysroot changes Gary Benson
16:57 [PATCH 9/9] constify i386-sol2-tdep.c and machoread.c Yao Qi
16:57 [PATCH 8/9] constify set_breakpoint_condition Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 7/9] constify tui/tui-io.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 6/9] constify xcoffread.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 5/9] constify remote-m32r-sdi.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 4/9] constify nto-tdep.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 3/9] constify gdbserver/tracepoint.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 2/9] constify gdbserver/server.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 1/9] constify sparc-sol2-tdep.c and spu-tdep.c Yao Qi
16:56 [PATCH 0/9] minor constification Yao Qi
16:48 [PATCH 4/9] Convert "remote:" sysroots to "target:" and remove "remote:" Gary Benson
16:48 [PATCH 6/9] Strip "target:" prefix in solib_find if accessing local files Gary Benson
16:48 [PATCH 1/9] Introduce target_fileio_fstat Gary Benson
16:48 [PATCH 0/9] New default sysroot "target:" Gary Benson
16:24 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Doug Evans
16:19 Re: [PATCH v2] PR gdb/18021 - defend against "static virtual" methods Doug Evans
16:17 [commit] [testsuite patch] Remove gdb.hp Jan Kratochvil
16:06 [PATCH v2] Associate target_ops with target_fileio file descriptors Gary Benson
16:06 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Jon TURNEY
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Don't set breakpoints on import stubs on Windows amd64 Jon TURNEY
15:50 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Joel Brobecker
15:47 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
15:40 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Mike Frysinger
12:46 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Joel Brobecker
12:24 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:18 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pierre-Marie de Rodat
11:36 [PATCH][PR symtab/18148] Properly intern constants into psymtab Andy Wingo
11:01 [PATCH] Relax pattern to match the output of "info frame" in gdb.base/savedregs.exp Yao Qi
10:28 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Nicholas Clifton
10:17 Re: [PATCH] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in aarch64_gdbarch_init Yao Qi
08:26 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:03 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Eli Zaretskii
05:19 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
05:18 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
03:47 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
03:01 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
02:57 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
02:27 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
00:15 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans

March 19, 2015
23:22 [PATCH 2/2] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
23:22 [PATCH 1/2] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
23:22 [PATCH v4 0/2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
23:09 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
23:08 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Update gcore_create_callback to better handle different states of mappings Sergio Durigan Junior
23:07 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Improve identification of memory mappings Sergio Durigan Junior
23:04 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Mike Frysinger
22:59 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Doug Evans
22:58 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Doug Evans
21:44 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Anton Blanchard
18:54 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
18:52 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
18:42 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Mike Frysinger
17:47 Re: diffgdbdaymail 20150317 Pedro Alves
17:39 Re: [PATCH 3/6] Fix race exposed by gdb.threads/killed.exp Pedro Alves
17:33 [pushed] Fix race exposed by gdb.threads/killed.exp (Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error) Pedro Alves
17:13 [PATCH 3/3] Handle the effect of skipping prologue Yao Qi
17:13 [PATCH 2/3] Remove some hard-coded stuff in tests Yao Qi
17:13 [PATCH 1/3] Compile break-asm-file{0,1}.s without debug info Yao Qi
17:13 [PATCH 0/3] Fix PR 18139: tweak gdb.linespec/break-asm-file.exp for non-x86 targets Yao Qi
16:54 [pushed] Re: [PATCH] gdbserver/Linux: Unbreak non-stop (Re: [pushed] gdbserver/Linux: unbreak thread event randomization) Pedro Alves
16:14 [PATCH] gdbserver/Linux: Unbreak non-stop (Re: [pushed] gdbserver/Linux: unbreak thread event randomization) Pedro Alves
15:56 Re: RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral DJ Delorie
15:51 RFA: RL78: Fix simulation of G13 multiply/divide peripheral Nick Clifton
15:26 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
15:21 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
12:49 [pushed] gdbserver/Linux: unbreak thread event randomization (Re: [pushed] native/Linux: internal error if resume is short-circuited) Pedro Alves
12:37 [pushed] native/Linux: internal error if resume is short-circuited (Re: [PATCH 4/6] native/Linux: internal error if inferior disappears after stopped by breakpoint) Pedro Alves
12:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add a test for "break thread thread 2". Joel Brobecker
12:26 [ob/pushed] select_event_lwp_callback: update comments Pedro Alves
12:18 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Whitespace terminates keywords in the linespec parser. Joel Brobecker
12:06 Re: [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Joel Brobecker
11:23 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree Joel Brobecker
10:41 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Pedro Alves
10:39 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Update gcore_create_callback to better handle different states of mappings Pedro Alves
10:39 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Improve identification of memory mappings Pedro Alves
08:12 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:04 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
03:45 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Eli Zaretskii
01:23 Re: [PATCH] sim: msp430: use common warnings options DJ Delorie
00:58 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
00:36 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 18, 2015
23:34 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Pedro Alves
23:27 Re: [PATCH] Don't set breakpoints on import stubs on Windows amd64 Pedro Alves
23:25 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
22:57 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
20:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Make "set scheduler-locking step" depend on user intention, only Eli Zaretskii
20:18 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
20:08 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Documentation and testcase Eli Zaretskii
20:06 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Make "set scheduler-locking step" depend on user intention, only Pedro Alves
20:00 Re: [PATCH] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. Pedro Alves
19:44 [PATCH 4/4] Documentation and testcase Sergio Durigan Junior
19:39 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
19:39 [PATCH] [c++/18141] Fix perf issue Doug Evans
19:39 [PATCH 2/4] Update gcore_create_callback to better handle different states of mappings Sergio Durigan Junior
19:39 [PATCH 3/4] Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter Sergio Durigan Junior
19:39 [PATCH 1/4] Improve identification of memory mappings Sergio Durigan Junior
19:39 [PATCH v3 0/4] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
19:37 Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp Pedro Alves
19:10 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
18:45 Re: [PATCH] Encapsulate target_fileio file descriptors Gary Benson
18:08 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Oleg Nesterov
16:53 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
16:48 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
16:07 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
15:51 Re: [PATCH] Encapsulate target_fileio file descriptors Pedro Alves
15:22 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
14:58 Remove --xdb? (Re: [testsuite patch] Remove gdb.hp [Re: [patch] Remove HPUX]) Pedro Alves
14:56 Re: [Patch] Fix windows 64 unwinding issues Tristan Gingold
14:12 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Joel Brobecker
13:21 [PATCH] Encapsulate target_fileio file descriptors Gary Benson
11:25 Re: [PATCH] Reimplement "vFile:fstat" without qSupported Gary Benson
11:04 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
10:51 Re: [PATCH] Support catch syscall on aarch64 linux Yao Qi
09:45 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pedro Alves
09:25 Re: [PATCH] Reimplement "vFile:fstat" without qSupported Pedro Alves
09:21 Re: [Patch] Fix windows 64 unwinding issues Pedro Alves
09:02 Ping: [Patch] Fix windows 64 unwinding issues Tristan Gingold
08:57 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:54 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
01:45 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Andy Lutomirski
00:45 Re: [PATCH v4] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Doug Evans

March 17, 2015
22:59 Re: [PATCH v4 02/13] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
22:56 Re: [PATCH v4 01/13] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Mike Frysinger
22:21 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
21:37 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
21:18 Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp Breazeal, Don
21:04 [PATCH v4 13/13] Add watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Jiri Gaisler
21:04 [PATCH v4 08/13] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 11/13] sim/erc32: Updated documentation. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 12/13] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 09/13] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 10/13] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 07/13] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 06/13] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 02/13] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 03/13] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 01/13] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 05/13] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 04/13] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Jiri Gaisler
21:03 [PATCH v4 00/13] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
20:59 [PATCH 2/2] Add a test for "break thread thread 2". Keith Seitz
20:59 [PATCH 1/2] Whitespace terminates keywords in the linespec parser. Keith Seitz
20:58 [PATCH v6 6/6] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
20:58 [PATCH v6 5/6] Remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
20:57 [PATCH v6 4/6] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
20:57 [PATCH v6 3/6] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
20:57 [PATCH v6 2/6] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
20:56 [PATCH v6 1/6] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
20:56 [PATCH v6 0/6] Remote fork events Don Breazeal
20:08 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Joel Brobecker
19:48 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
19:03 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
18:33 [PATCH v2] PR gdb/18021 - defend against "static virtual" methods Keith Seitz
18:29 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
18:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
18:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
17:36 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Joel Brobecker
16:46 Re: Add frame-read-register Doug Evans
16:29 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Doug Evans
15:50 Re: Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Doug Evans
14:56 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Joel Brobecker
14:52 [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Yao Qi
14:26 [PATCH] Fix gdb_bfd_section_index() for special sections Andrzej Kaczmarek
14:14 [pushed] Fix name of ser_base_setstopbits's second argument. Joel Brobecker
13:48 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
13:45 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Oleg Nesterov
13:44 Re: Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Andy Wingo
13:34 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
12:56 Re: [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for coff file format also Jon TURNEY
12:21 [PATCH] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in aarch64_gdbarch_init Yao Qi
12:04 Re: Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Yao Qi
11:43 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
11:30 [OB PATCH] Remove forward declaration of struct stat Gary Benson
11:09 Re: [PATCH] Reimplement "vFile:fstat" without qSupported Eli Zaretskii
11:04 [PATCH] Reimplement "vFile:fstat" without qSupported Gary Benson
08:57 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:06 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger

March 16, 2015
23:53 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
23:34 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree H.J. Lu
23:30 [PATCH] TUI: Fix buffer overflow in tui_expand_tabs Anton Blanchard
23:24 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree Joel Brobecker
19:55 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Joel Brobecker
19:46 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Oleg Nesterov
19:40 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Pedro Alves
19:20 Re: install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Andy Lutomirski
19:03 install_special_mapping && vm_pgoff (Was: vvar, gup && coredump) Oleg Nesterov
17:34 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Yao Qi
17:25 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
16:55 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Pedro Alves
16:38 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
16:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Yao Qi
16:30 Re: [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for coff file format also Eli Zaretskii
16:01 [PATCH v4] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
15:37 [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for coff file format also Jon TURNEY
15:23 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Pedro Alves
14:55 Re: [PATCH] Fetch all registers before writing the core register notes. John Baldwin
14:50 [PATCH] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
14:10 Re: [PATCH 2/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip when requesting two breakpoints in one slot on aarch64 Yao Qi
14:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Yao Qi
12:48 Re: Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Pedro Alves
12:35 Re: [PATCH 2/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip when requesting two breakpoints in one slot on aarch64 Pedro Alves
12:35 Re: [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Pedro Alves
12:09 Re: [PATCH] Fetch all registers before writing the core register notes. Pedro Alves
12:01 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
11:55 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
11:46 [pushed] stub termcap, add extern "C" (Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program) Pedro Alves
11:43 [pushed] stub-termcap.c: prototype tputs's parameter's parameter, for C++ mode (Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program) Pedro Alves
11:42 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
11:29 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:25 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
08:20 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
07:18 [PATCH 1/2] sim: mcore/microblaze: clean up a bit Mike Frysinger
07:18 [PATCH 2/2] sim: mcore/microblaze: strip trailing whitespace Mike Frysinger
07:15 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
07:01 [PATCH] sim: convert some old prototypes Mike Frysinger
05:28 [PATCH] sim: rename tconfig.in to tconfig.h Mike Frysinger
05:22 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
05:19 Re: [PATCH v3 04/14] sim/erc32: use SIM_AC_OPTION_HOSTENDIAN to probe for host endianess Mike Frysinger
05:05 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
04:42 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
03:32 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Eli Zaretskii
02:42 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior

March 15, 2015
21:49 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Yurij Grechishhev
15:01 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree H.J. Lu
07:06 [PATCH] sim: dv-sockser: push module init prototype down Mike Frysinger
00:57 [PATCH] sim: bfin: fix signed warning Mike Frysinger
00:57 [PATCH] sim: delete unused sim-inline.c rule Mike Frysinger

March 14, 2015
22:02 [PATCH] Fetch all registers before writing the core register notes. John Baldwin
20:44 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
19:31 Re: RFC: Import zlib from GCC tree Joel Brobecker
11:47 [PATCH] sim: mcore/moxie: clean up makefiles a bit Mike Frysinger
11:30 [PATCH] sim: msp430: use common warnings options Mike Frysinger
10:24 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
10:13 [PATCH] sim: drop duplicate header checks Mike Frysinger
10:02 [commit] [patchv2] NEWS: Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
09:40 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Eli Zaretskii
07:45 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
07:45 [PATCH] sim: move sim-io.h to sim-assert.h Mike Frysinger
05:30 [PATCH] update automake version to 1.11.6 Mike Frysinger

March 13, 2015
21:07 Re: [patch] NEWS: Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
20:56 Re: [patch] NEWS: Remove HPUX Eli Zaretskii
19:57 Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
19:57 [patchv2] NEWS: Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
19:55 Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX Pedro Alves
19:48 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
19:46 Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
19:43 Re: [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX Pedro Alves
19:40 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Pedro Alves
19:37 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
19:34 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
19:30 [patch] NEWS: Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
19:26 [commit] [patch] Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
19:17 [testsuite patch] Remove gdb.hp [Re: [patch] Remove HPUX] Jan Kratochvil
18:34 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
17:50 Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015 Pedro Alves
17:47 Re: [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. Pedro Alves
17:44 Re: [PATCH 0/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables Doug Evans
17:32 Re: [PATCH 0/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables Yao Qi
15:06 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
14:41 [PATCH 2/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip when requesting two breakpoints in one slot on aarch64 Yao Qi
14:41 [PATCH 1/2] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip some tests on targets have different wp and bp registers Yao Qi
12:04 Re: [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. John Baldwin
06:25 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Ed Maste
06:04 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Eli Zaretskii
04:50 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Sergio Durigan Junior
00:15 Re: [PATCH v3 05/14] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Mike Frysinger
00:13 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Alan Modra

March 12, 2015
23:55 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
21:39 Re: [PATCH v2] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
21:25 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
21:17 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Sergio Durigan Junior
20:40 Re: [PATCH 6/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: initial support Eli Zaretskii
20:38 Re: [PATCH 5/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: DWARF 5 line table extensions Eli Zaretskii
20:37 Re: [PATCH 2/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: dwarf2_line_debug Eli Zaretskii
20:17 [PATCH 6/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: initial support Doug Evans
20:07 [PATCH 5/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: DWARF 5 line table extensions Doug Evans
20:05 [PATCH 4/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: lnp_state_machine, lnp_reader_state Doug Evans
20:03 [PATCH 3/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: check_line_address Doug Evans
20:01 [PATCH 2/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: dwarf2_line_debug Doug Evans
20:00 [PATCH 1/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables Doug Evans
19:59 [PATCH 0/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables Doug Evans
19:37 Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015 John Baldwin
19:02 [COMMITTED PATCH] Add myself as a write-after-approval GDB maintainer John Baldwin
18:28 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
18:26 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Andy Lutomirski
18:23 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Sergio Durigan Junior
18:20 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Pedro Alves
18:16 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
18:04 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
17:56 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Andy Lutomirski
17:55 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Andy Lutomirski
17:48 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
17:48 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Jan Kratochvil
17:45 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Sergio Durigan Junior
17:40 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
17:37 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
17:37 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
17:18 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Andy Lutomirski
17:11 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Jan Kratochvil
17:05 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Pedro Alves
16:58 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
16:56 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
16:29 Re: vvar, gup && coredump Andy Lutomirski
16:28 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
16:19 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
16:14 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Pedro Alves
16:07 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Oleg Nesterov
15:57 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Jan Kratochvil
15:46 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Pedro Alves
15:34 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
15:24 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
15:02 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Oleg Nesterov
14:36 vvar, gup && coredump Oleg Nesterov
11:50 [OB PATCH] Allow "set sysroot" with no argument Gary Benson
11:44 [PING][PATCH 0/2] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
11:32 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Jan Kratochvil
11:31 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
11:31 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Pedro Alves
02:51 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Alan Modra
00:45 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
00:40 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
00:25 Re: [PATCH v2] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
00:08 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Alan Modra

March 11, 2015
23:52 Re: [PATCH v2] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Doug Evans
23:14 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Doug Evans
22:13 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Jan Kratochvil
21:57 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Jan Kratochvil
20:24 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Eli Zaretskii
20:19 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Doug Evans
20:18 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Mike Frysinger
20:12 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
20:02 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Oleg Nesterov
19:55 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
18:56 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Doug Evans
18:48 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
18:32 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Gary Benson
18:24 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Cary Coutant
18:18 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement breakpoint_find_if Sergio Durigan Junior
18:17 [PATCH v2] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
18:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Create gdb/break-catch-syscall.c Sergio Durigan Junior
18:10 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Doug Evans
18:05 Re: [PATCH] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
18:04 Re: [PATCH 0/3 v2] Properly implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Gary Benson
17:59 Re: [PATCH] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Doug Evans
17:42 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Gary Benson
17:37 [PATCH] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
17:34 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
16:15 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Eli Zaretskii
16:00 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver Eli Zaretskii
15:44 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Pedro Alves
15:32 [PATCH v4] Add Guile frame-filter interface Andy Wingo
15:00 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
14:58 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
14:57 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
14:40 [PATCH 4/4] Remove 'step' parameters from 'proceed' and 'resume' Pedro Alves
14:40 [PATCH 3/4] Make "set scheduler-locking step" depend on user intention, only Pedro Alves
14:40 [PATCH 2/4] Make step_start_function be per thread Pedro Alves
14:40 [PATCH 1/4] No longer handle negative 'step' in 'proceed' Pedro Alves
14:40 [PATCH 0/4] Make "set scheduler-locking step" depend on user intention, only Pedro Alves
13:53 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver Pedro Alves
13:52 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v5] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Pedro Alves
13:40 [PATCH 1/3] Move remote_fileio_to_fio_stat to gdb/common Gary Benson
13:40 [PATCH 2/3 v5] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Gary Benson
13:39 [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver Gary Benson
13:39 [PATCH 0/3 v2] Gary Benson
13:16 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v4] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Gary Benson
13:15 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v4] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Pedro Alves
12:58 [PATCH 3/3 v4] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Gary Benson
12:41 Re: Add frame-read-register Andy Wingo
12:10 [PATCH] Support catch syscall on aarch64 linux Yao Qi
11:48 [OBV] Typo fix Yao Qi
11:35 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver Pedro Alves
11:32 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Create gdb/break-catch-syscall.c Yao Qi
11:22 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Implement breakpoint_find_if Yao Qi
11:22 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Pedro Alves
10:33 [PATCH 2/3 v2] Implement vFile:fstat: packet in gdbserver Gary Benson
10:23 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Gary Benson
10:07 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Gary Benson
09:33 Re: [PATCH v3] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
08:49 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:15 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Alan Modra
02:37 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Mike Frysinger
02:22 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 10, 2015
23:28 [PATCH 2/2] Create gdb/break-catch-syscall.c Sergio Durigan Junior
23:28 [PATCH 1/2] Implement breakpoint_find_if Sergio Durigan Junior
23:28 [PATCH 0/2] Separate syscall catchpoint code from gdb/breakpoint.c Sergio Durigan Junior
23:01 [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
18:36 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Add vFile:fstat: packet to gdbserver Pedro Alves
18:30 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move remote_fileio_to_fio_stat to gdb/common Pedro Alves
17:48 Re: [PATCH v3] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Doug Evans
17:36 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Andy Wingo
16:56 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
16:44 Re: set sysroot foo cannot be undone Pedro Alves
16:40 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Eli Zaretskii
16:38 set sysroot foo cannot be undone Gary Benson
16:36 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Pedro Alves
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory corruption in Guile command interface Doug Evans
15:51 [PATCH 3/3 v3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Gary Benson
15:46 Re: [PATCH v2] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Pedro Alves
15:29 Re: [PATCH] S390: Skip prologue using SAL information, if possible Ulrich Weigand
15:28 Re: [PATCH] S390: Defer PER info update until resume Ulrich Weigand
15:26 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested subprograms Pedro Alves
14:53 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Mark Kettenis
14:23 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Michael Eager
13:28 [RFC][PATCH] Teach gdb how to unwind cygwin _sigbe and sigdelayed frames Jon TURNEY
12:03 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
11:57 [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
11:55 [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pierre-Marie de Rodat
11:20 [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Gary Benson
10:33 [PATCH] S390: Skip prologue using SAL information, if possible Andreas Arnez
10:31 [PATCH] S390: Defer PER info update until resume Andreas Arnez
09:59 [PATCH] Fix memory corruption in Guile command interface Andy Wingo
09:32 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Gary Benson
09:03 [PATCH v3] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
05:43 [PATCH] sim: bfin: fix up linux-fixed-code.h generation more [PR sim/13160] Mike Frysinger
05:04 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Sergio Durigan Junior
04:53 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Sergio Durigan Junior
00:00 Re: [gdb-xfails] Remove gdb.threads/non-stop-fair-events.exp everywhere Sergio Durigan Junior

March 09, 2015
19:19 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Andy Wingo
19:18 [gdb-xfails] Remove gdb.threads/non-stop-fair-events.exp everywhere Pedro Alves
18:54 Re: [PATCH v2] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
17:53 [pushed] Delete gdb/testsuite/dg-extract-results.py (Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream) Pedro Alves
17:50 Merge 'Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log}, files as text' change (Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream) Pedro Alves
16:22 Re: [PATCH v2] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Eli Zaretskii
16:17 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Eli Zaretskii
16:04 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Eli Zaretskii
15:42 Re: [PATCH v2] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Pedro Alves
15:39 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Pedro Alves
14:29 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
14:10 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
11:58 [PATCH 1/3] Move remote_fileio_to_fio_stat to gdb/common Gary Benson
11:58 [PATCH 3/3] Implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat using vFile:fstat Gary Benson
11:58 [PATCH 0/3] Properly implement remote_bfd_iovec_stat Gary Benson
11:58 [PATCH 2/3] Add vFile:fstat: packet to gdbserver Gary Benson
11:38 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Pedro Alves
11:10 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Pedro Alves
11:02 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Phil Muldoon
10:45 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Pedro Alves
10:34 [PATCH v2] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
09:42 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
08:27 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Andy Wingo
04:00 [PATCH] sim: bfin: fix up linux-fixed-code.h generation [PR sim/10143] Mike Frysinger

March 08, 2015
22:58 Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set Pedro Alves
21:48 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Pedro Alves
21:22 Re: [PATCH] sim/microblaze/interp.c: Use long int format instead of int to avoid compiling warnings Chen Gang
20:30 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Mark Kettenis
20:04 Re: Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Doug Evans
19:12 Re: [PATCH] Add objfile-progspace to Guile interface Doug Evans
07:24 Re: [PATCH] sim/microblaze/interp.c: Use long int format instead of int to avoid compiling warnings Mike Frysinger

March 07, 2015
20:34 Re: [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set Patrick Palka
18:53 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Eli Zaretskii
18:22 [pushed] Remove C-specific warnings from common warning set Pedro Alves
18:20 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Pedro Alves
18:00 Re: [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Eli Zaretskii
17:58 [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
17:44 [pushed] Fix struct sockaddr/sockaddr_in/sockaddr_un strict aliasing violations Pedro Alves
16:01 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
15:59 Re: [PATCH 34/36] more making TRY/CATCH callers look more like real C++ try/catch blocks Pedro Alves
15:58 Re: [PATCH 31/36] Split TRY_CATCH into TRY + CATCH Pedro Alves
14:12 [PATCH] [Python] Add a boolean parameter "python resolve-operators" Siva Chandra

March 06, 2015
22:41 Re: [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. Pedro Alves
22:04 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Sergio Durigan Junior
21:46 Re: [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. John Baldwin
21:40 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Pedro Alves
21:04 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Mark Kettenis
20:27 [PATCH 6/6] Add test that exercises the inferior being killed while stopped under GDB Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 2/6] Introduce throw_ptrace_error Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 5/6] gdbserver/Linux: internal error when killing a process that is already gone Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 4/6] native/Linux: internal error if inferior disappears after stopped by breakpoint Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 3/6] Fix race exposed by gdb.threads/killed.exp Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 0/6] Fix problems if inferior disappears while being debugged Pedro Alves
19:58 [PATCH 1/6] Move throw_perror_with_name to common/ Pedro Alves
19:49 Re: [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. Pedro Alves
19:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Pedro Alves
16:43 Re: [pushed 1/2] PR gdb/18002: Fix reinsert of a permanent breakpoints Pedro Alves
16:36 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
14:31 Re: [pushed 1/2] PR gdb/18002: Fix reinsert of a permanent breakpoints Yao Qi
13:01 [PATCH] testsuite: Don't set SYMBOL_PREFIX for x86_64-*-cygwin Jon TURNEY
12:58 [PATCH] Don't set breakpoints on import stubs on Windows amd64 Jon TURNEY
09:48 Re: [PATCH v2] New common function "startswith" Gary Benson

March 05, 2015
23:42 [pushed 2/2] gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp: Tighten regex Pedro Alves
23:42 [pushed 1/2] PR gdb/18002: Fix reinsert of a permanent breakpoints Pedro Alves
23:42 [pushed 0/2] PR gdb/18002: bp-permanent.exp failures Pedro Alves
20:57 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Jan Kratochvil
20:53 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior
18:20 Re: [PATCH v3 10/14] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
18:18 Re: [PATCH v2] New common function "startswith" Joel Brobecker
18:13 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Joel Brobecker
17:49 Re: [PATCH v3 10/14] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Joel Brobecker
17:35 Re: [PATCH v3 10/14] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
16:25 [PATCH pushed] Enable rthreads support on OpenBSD/hppa Mark Kettenis
15:58 [PATCH] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
15:48 Re: [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Jan Kratochvil
15:10 [PATCH v3] Add Guile frame-filter interface Andy Wingo
14:59 [PATCH] Add objfile-progspace to Guile interface Andy Wingo
13:42 [Patch] Fix windows 64 unwinding issues Tristan Gingold
13:39 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
13:10 Re: [PATCH] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Antoine Tremblay
12:49 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Mark Kettenis
11:37 [PATCH 1/2] Introduce new function exec_file_find Gary Benson
11:37 [PATCH 0/2] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
11:37 [PATCH 2/2] Use exec_file_find to locate executable on attach (sometimes) Gary Benson
10:26 [pushed] Fix Windows/SPU/NTO/Lynx gdbserver builds Pedro Alves
09:22 Re: [pushed] Fix gdb.threads/thread-specific-bp.exp race Gary Benson
03:48 [PATCH] Improve corefile generation by using /proc/PID/coredump_filter (PR corefile/16902) Sergio Durigan Junior

March 04, 2015
22:58 Re: [PATCH] Accept all-stop alternative in mi_expect_interrupt Simon Marchi
22:05 Re: [PATCH] Accept all-stop alternative in mi_expect_interrupt Pedro Alves
21:44 [PATCH] Accept all-stop alternative in mi_expect_interrupt Simon Marchi
20:50 Re: [PATCH 4/8] remote+docs: software/hardware breakpoint traps Pedro Alves
20:48 Re: [PATCH 0/8] Get rid of the whole moribund breakpoints mechanism, use TRAP_BRKPT Pedro Alves
19:45 Re: [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Pedro Alves
19:35 Re: [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Simon Marchi
19:33 [pushed] Fix gdb.threads/thread-specific-bp.exp race Pedro Alves
19:32 Re: [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Pedro Alves
19:29 Re: [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Simon Marchi
19:13 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
19:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
17:22 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
17:13 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Pedro Alves
16:27 [PATCH v2] New common function "startswith" Gary Benson
15:29 Re: [PATCH] handle dprintf error more gracefully Antoine Tremblay
15:21 Re: [PATCH] follow-fork: don't lose the ptids as set by the target Pedro Alves
14:26 [PATCH] Use show_debug_regs as a boolean Yao Qi
14:17 [obv] Add linux-aarch64-low.c in SFILE Yao Qi
14:13 [PATCH] Enable gdb.base/foll-fork.exp on OpenBSD Mark Kettenis
13:32 [PATCH] Make "catch fork" work on systems with PT_GET_PROCESS_STATE Mark Kettenis
13:07 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Andy Wingo
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
10:18 Re: [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Pedro Alves
09:27 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Gary Benson
09:15 Re: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.9.50.20150304-cvs s390x-ibm-linux-gnu GIT commit: bb3d65e427e2cf3a2fbe322443d36336e03545da Pedro Alves
09:14 [pushed] gdb.threads/clone-thread_db.c: Add missing includes and fix pthread_join call Pedro Alves
08:45 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Doug Evans
07:49 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
02:52 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
02:36 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 03, 2015
22:40 Re: [PATCH] Remove unused function declarations in target.h Simon Marchi
22:37 Re: [PATCH] Remove unused function declarations in target.h Yao Qi
21:45 [PATCH] mi_async_p: Use the default run target (PR gdb/18077) Simon Marchi
18:34 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Andreas Arnez
18:18 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Pedro Alves
18:06 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Sergio Durigan Junior
17:59 [PATCH] Remove unused function declarations in target.h Simon Marchi
17:16 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Gary Benson
17:06 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Pedro Alves
16:34 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Pedro Alves
16:25 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Pedro Alves
16:22 Re: catch-syscall.exp: Fix missing architecture name for s390:31-bit Ulrich Weigand
16:16 Re: S390: Fix syscall list for s390x Ulrich Weigand
16:15 Re: [PATCH] S390: Name "invisible" registers with the empty string instead of NULL Ulrich Weigand
16:12 [PATCH] S390: Name "invisible" registers with the empty string instead of NULL Andreas Arnez
16:12 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Joel Brobecker
16:06 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Joel Brobecker
16:04 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Mark Kettenis
15:55 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Joel Brobecker
15:49 Re: [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Andreas Arnez
15:49 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
15:37 RE: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Metzger, Markus T
15:34 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Pedro Alves
15:31 [PATCH pushed/obvious] Fix GDB/MI doc: duplicate syscall-entry under *stopped Simon Marchi
15:25 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
15:12 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Pedro Alves
15:01 Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp Pedro Alves
14:45 RE: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Metzger, Markus T
14:39 Re: [PATCH] Linux/ptrace: don't convert ptids when asking inf-ptrace layer to resume LWP Mark Kettenis
14:38 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
14:03 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
13:55 RE: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Metzger, Markus T
13:43 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
13:43 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
13:41 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
13:10 [PATCH] New common function "startswith" Gary Benson
12:38 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Pedro Alves
12:38 [OB PATCH] Fix incorrect vFile: prefix lengths Gary Benson
12:29 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Pedro Alves
12:25 Re: breakpoint-in-ro-region.exp: Support targets stopping in mid-line after "si" Yao Qi
12:25 RE: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Metzger, Markus T
12:14 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Pedro Alves
12:11 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
12:06 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
12:03 breakpoint-in-ro-region.exp: Support targets stopping in mid-line after "si" Andreas Arnez
12:01 [PATCH] btrace: fix tests for 32-bit Markus Metzger
12:00 catch-syscall.exp: Fix missing architecture name for s390:31-bit Andreas Arnez
11:56 Re: [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
11:55 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
11:52 [PATCH] btrace: increase buffer size for exception test Markus Metzger
11:38 S390: Fix syscall list for s390x Andreas Arnez
10:54 Re: [PATCH] btrace: support 32-bit inferior on 64-bit host Pedro Alves
10:49 RE: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Metzger, Markus T
10:14 RE: [PATCH] btrace: support 32-bit inferior on 64-bit host Metzger, Markus T
08:46 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Andy Wingo
06:20 Re: [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp Breazeal, Don
01:37 Re: [PATCH] follow-exec: handle targets that don't have thread exit events Pedro Alves
00:49 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak

March 02, 2015
23:28 Re: [PATCH] PR gdb/18021 - defend against "static virtual" methods Doug Evans
22:56 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
22:09 Re: [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Pedro Alves
22:09 Re: [PATCH] btrace: work around _dl_runtime_resolve returning to resolved function Pedro Alves
22:08 Re: [PATCH] btrace: compute line range when printing Pedro Alves
22:08 Re: [PATCH] btrace: support 32-bit inferior on 64-bit host Pedro Alves
22:08 Re: [PATCH] btrace: less debug output Pedro Alves
21:18 [PATCH] PR gdb/18021 - defend against "static virtual" methods Keith Seitz
20:18 [PATCH] Tighten gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp (was: Re: [PATCH v5 0/6] Remote fork events) Pedro Alves
20:11 [pushed] gdb_test_multiple: return -1 on internal error Pedro Alves
19:50 Re: [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Joel Brobecker
18:29 Re: [PATCH v5 0/6] Remote fork events Pedro Alves
17:59 Re: gdb-7.8 MIPS assert failure in findvar.c Michael Eager
15:02 Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
14:36 [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested subprograms Pierre-Marie de Rodat
14:29 Re: gdb-7.8 MIPS assert failure in findvar.c Joel Brobecker
14:10 Re: [RFA/commit] Remove use of stdbool.h in GDB sources. Joel Brobecker
13:28 Frame sniffers in Python/Guile/* Andy Wingo
07:37 [PATCH] Introduce linked list for dynamic attributes Keven Boell
03:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix syntax of file:function location Eli Zaretskii
01:20 Re: [PATCH v3 08/14] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Mike Frysinger
01:19 Re: [PATCH v3 07/14] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Mike Frysinger
01:18 Re: [PATCH v3 06/14] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
01:15 Re: [PATCH v3 05/14] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Mike Frysinger
01:13 Re: [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
01:04 Re: [PATCH v3 02/14] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
00:59 Re: [PATCH v3 01/14] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Mike Frysinger

March 01, 2015
22:31 [PATCH] Fix syntax of file:function location Doug Evans
21:25 Re: [PATCH v3 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Doug Evans
21:15 Re: [PATCH v3 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Doug Evans
21:14 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Doug Evans
21:11 [PATCH v3 14/14] Add watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 10/14] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 11/14] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 12/14] sim/erc32: Updated documentation. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 13/14] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 08/14] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 09/14] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 07/14] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Jiri Gaisler
21:11 [PATCH v3 04/14] sim/erc32: use SIM_AC_OPTION_HOSTENDIAN to probe for host endianess Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 06/14] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 03/14] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 05/14] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 01/14] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 00/14] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
21:10 [PATCH v3 02/14] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
21:04 Re: [PATCH v3 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Doug Evans
21:03 Re: [PATCH v3 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Doug Evans
21:03 Re: [PATCH v3 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Doug Evans
20:54 Re: [PATCH v3 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Doug Evans
20:14 Re: [PATCH v3 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Doug Evans
20:08 Re: [PATCH v3 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Doug Evans
17:42 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
15:06 [pushed] Fix 32-bit x86 in-process agent build Pedro Alves
10:41 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86. Pedro Alves


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc