gdb-patches archive
date index for February, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 27, 2015
14:47 Re: [pushed] Add "../lib/unbuffer_output.c" and use it in gdb.base/interrupt.c (Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id) Pedro Alves
14:42 Re: [pushed] Add "../lib/unbuffer_output.c" and use it in gdb.base/interrupt.c (Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id) Eli Zaretskii
14:23 [RFC] Support command "catch syscall" properly on different targets Yao Qi
14:20 Re: [PATCH 02/36] Add --enable-build-with-cxx configure switch Yao Qi
14:13 Re: [pushed] Add "../lib/unbuffer_output.c" and use it in gdb.base/interrupt.c (Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id) Yao Qi
13:59 [pushed] Add "../lib/unbuffer_output.c" and use it in gdb.base/interrupt.c (Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id) Pedro Alves
13:46 Re: [PATCH] Don't skip catch-syscall.exp on hppa*-hp-hpux* target Yao Qi
13:24 Re: [PATCH 02/36] Add --enable-build-with-cxx configure switch Pedro Alves
12:59 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Andy Wingo
12:36 Re: [PATCH] Don't skip catch-syscall.exp on hppa*-hp-hpux* target Pedro Alves
12:30 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
12:12 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Yao Qi
12:08 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Yao Qi
11:01 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
10:59 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
10:42 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
10:39 [PATCH] Don't skip catch-syscall.exp on hppa*-hp-hpux* target Yao Qi
09:50 Re: [RFA/commit] Remove use of stdbool.h in GDB sources. Pedro Alves
09:49 Re: Breakage with: Commit: V850 SIM: Add support for e3v5 instructions Nicholas Clifton
09:46 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86. Pedro Alves
08:53 [RFA/commit] Remove use of stdbool.h in GDB sources. Joel Brobecker
08:49 Re: [PATCH] Retrieve segment registers on Windows amd64 Joel Brobecker
08:24 Re: New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
08:16 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Joel Brobecker
07:37 Re: [PATCH v5 04/06] Arch-specific remote follow fork Eli Zaretskii
04:21 Re: Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Doug Evans
01:54 New ARI warning Fri Feb 27 01:54:21 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix internal errors due to missing check_typedef calls Doug Evans
00:48 [PATCH v5 06/06] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
00:47 [PATCH v5 05/06] Remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
00:47 [PATCH v5 04/06] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
00:47 [PATCH v5 03/06] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
00:47 [PATCH v5 02/06] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
00:46 [PATCH v5 01/06] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
00:46 [PATCH v5 0/6] Remote fork events Don Breazeal

February 26, 2015
21:50 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Alexander Smundak
21:45 [PATCH] Use kinfo_getvmmap () on FreeBSD to enumerate memory regions. John Baldwin
21:45 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
19:50 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Yurij Grechishhev
19:15 RE: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Bernd Edlinger
19:14 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
19:01 Re: [pushed] gdbserver: redo stepping over breakpoint that was on top of a permanent breakpoint Pedro Alves
18:55 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Eli Zaretskii
18:45 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
18:31 [pushed] Add ATTRIBUTE_PRINTF attributes, and fix fallout Pedro Alves
18:00 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Eli Zaretskii
17:48 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
17:45 Re: [pushed] Rename windows-termcap.c -> stub-termcap.c Pedro Alves
17:40 Re: [pushed] Rename windows-termcap.c -> stub-termcap.c Mark Kettenis
17:38 Re: [pushed] Rename windows-termcap.c -> stub-termcap.c Pedro Alves
17:36 Re: [pushed] Rename windows-termcap.c -> stub-termcap.c Eli Zaretskii
17:29 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
17:22 [pushed] Rename windows-termcap.c -> stub-termcap.c Pedro Alves
17:15 Re: [PATCH] S390: Fix compiler invocation with "compile" command Pedro Alves
17:05 [PATCH] S390: Fix compiler invocation with "compile" command Andreas Arnez
16:50 Re: [PATCH 4/8] remote+docs: software/hardware breakpoint traps Eli Zaretskii
16:45 Re: [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Martin Sebor
16:43 [commit] [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
15:53 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Pedro Alves
15:49 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Pedro Alves
15:46 [PATCH v2] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Antoine Tremblay
15:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Antoine Tremblay
15:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Pedro Alves
15:16 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Joel Brobecker
14:11 Re: [PATCH] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Antoine Tremblay
13:59 Re: [PATCH] Retrieve segment registers on Windows amd64 Jon TURNEY
13:44 Relationship between GDB commands in Python and Guile Andy Wingo
13:35 Re: [PATCH] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Pedro Alves
13:25 [PATCH] Fix print of value type in a corner case of finish Antoine Tremblay
13:10 [commit] [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Jan Kratochvil
12:51 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Andy Wingo
11:59 Re: [PATCH] Fix internal errors due to missing check_typedef calls Pedro Alves
11:56 Re: [PATCH] Dwarf assembler: handle one instruction function Pedro Alves
11:51 Re: [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Pedro Alves
11:50 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Pedro Alves
11:41 Re: [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Jan Kratochvil
11:33 Re: [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Pedro Alves
11:23 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86. Pedro Alves
11:20 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix infinite recursion in amd64fbsd_sigcontext_addr(). Pedro Alves
11:02 Re: Patch - Crash while printing static variables without global symbols. Yao Qi
10:54 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
09:47 pushed: [head+branch] Remove // comment in gdb/iq2000-tdep.c Joel Brobecker
09:34 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Joel Brobecker
09:23 Re: [PATCH] Retrieve segment registers on Windows amd64 Joel Brobecker
09:02 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Andy Wingo
08:58 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Andy Wingo
08:30 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
08:18 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Joel Brobecker
04:43 Re: [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Jan Kratochvil
03:09 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
00:43 [PATCH 7/8] gdbserver/Linux: Use TRAP_BRKPT/TRAP_HWBPT Pedro Alves
00:40 [PATCH 4/8] remote+docs: software/hardware breakpoint traps Pedro Alves
00:26 [PATCH 8/8] garbage collect target_decr_pc_after_break Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 5/8] Linux native: Use TRAP_BRKPT/TRAP_HWBPT Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 3/8] record-full/record-btrace: software/hardware breakpoint trap Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 6/8] gdbserver: Support the "swbreak"/"hwbreak" stop reasons Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 2/8] Teach GDB about targets that can tell whether a trap is a breakpoint event Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 1/8] enum lwp_stop_reason -> enum target_stop_reason Pedro Alves
00:17 [PATCH 0/8] Get rid of the whole moribund breakpoints mechanism, use TRAP_BRKPT Pedro Alves

February 25, 2015
22:39 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Yao Qi
21:25 Patch - Crash while printing static variables without global symbols. SÅawomir Wojtasiak
21:04 [patchv2] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Jan Kratochvil
18:18 Re: [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Doug Evans
17:29 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
16:23 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Andy Wingo
15:58 Re: [PATCH 2/4] S390: Add vector register support to gdb Eli Zaretskii
15:58 Re: [PATCH 1/4] S390: Add target descriptions for vector register sets Eli Zaretskii
15:50 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Yao Qi
15:28 [PATCH 3/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
15:20 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
15:16 Re: Setting parity for remote serial Joel Brobecker
15:16 [PATCH] Dwarf assembler: handle one instruction function Yao Qi
15:08 [PATCH] Dwarf assembler: handle one instruction function Yao Qi
14:52 [PATCH 2/2] Rework signal frame probing for FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
14:52 [PATCH 1/2] Fix infinite recursion in amd64fbsd_sigcontext_addr(). John Baldwin
09:44 [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector register test case Andreas Arnez
09:44 [PATCH 3/4] S390: Add vector register support to gdbserver Andreas Arnez
09:43 [PATCH 2/4] S390: Add vector register support to gdb Andreas Arnez
09:42 [PATCH 1/4] S390: Add target descriptions for vector register sets Andreas Arnez
09:42 [PATCH 0/4] S390: Vector register support Andreas Arnez
08:20 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Phil Muldoon
07:38 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Sanjoy Das

February 24, 2015
22:21 [PATCH] Fix internal errors due to missing check_typedef calls Doug Evans
20:49 Re: [PATCH] handle dprintf error more gracefully Antoine Tremblay
20:29 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Doug Evans
20:15 Re: Commit: V850 SIM: Add support for e3v5 instructions Hans-Peter Nilsson
20:02 [patchv2] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
19:34 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Mike Frysinger
19:07 [patch] compile: Fix GNU-IFUNC funcs called from injected code Jan Kratochvil
18:18 RE: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Bernd Edlinger
18:07 Commit: V850 SIM: Add support for e3v5 instructions Nick Clifton
17:40 [PATCH] [aarch64] Fix one fail in gdb.xml/tdesc-regs.exp Yao Qi
16:31 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Yao Qi
12:44 Re: [PATCH V2] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Yao Qi
12:37 [pushed] fix gdbserver/linux-low'c's pending status handling Pedro Alves
12:25 Re: [pushed] gdbserver: redo stepping over breakpoint that was on top of a permanent breakpoint Yao Qi
10:26 Commit: MSP430 sim: Fix detection of illegal memory accesses Nick Clifton
05:44 Re: [PATCH] Add micromips support to the MIPS simulator Mike Frysinger
04:52 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
00:07 Re: [PATCH V2] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Petr Machata

February 23, 2015
23:21 Re: [PATCH V2] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Yao Qi
21:41 [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix typo in earlier ChangeLog entry Doug Evans
21:19 [pushed/obvious][PATCH] PR gdb/18008: Fix typo in documentation Sergio Durigan Junior
21:00 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Eli Zaretskii
20:33 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Mike Frysinger
20:27 [pushed] gdbserver: redo stepping over breakpoint that was on top of a permanent breakpoint Pedro Alves
19:53 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile JIT reader interface Eli Zaretskii
19:44 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Eli Zaretskii
19:39 Re: [PATCH v2 10/22] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
19:27 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Mike Frysinger
17:36 [pushed] delete_breakpoints: Rewrite using gdb_test_multiple Pedro Alves
17:30 [PATCH] Add Guile JIT reader interface Andy Wingo
17:18 Re: [pushed] remote.c: simplify parsing stop reasons in T stop replies Pedro Alves
17:16 [pushed] remote.c: simplify parsing stop reasons in T stop replies Pedro Alves
16:56 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Pedro Alves
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
16:18 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
16:06 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
15:22 Re: [PATCH] handle dprintf error more gracefully Pedro Alves
14:54 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: correct a size of struct elf_prstatus AKASHI Takahiro
14:46 [PATCH V2] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Petr Machata
14:28 [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
14:16 [PATCH] JIT read_debug_info callback takes target symfile addr Andy Wingo
14:07 [pushed] gdb.base/info-os.c: Include stdlib.h (was: Re: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.9.50.20150222-cvs s390x-ibm-linux-gnu GIT commit: 96553a0cffb30d2ac6068eb71bed38ea7432073b) Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 6/6] gdb.base/interrupt.exp: Use send_inferior/$inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 1/6] gdb.base/interrupt.exp: Fix race Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 3/6] gdb_test_multiple: Fix user code argument processing Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 2/6] gdb.base/interrupt.exp: Use gdb_test_multiple instead of gdb_expect Pedro Alves
13:54 [PATCH 0/6] Introduce $inferior_spawn_id, make interrupt.exp work with GDBserver Pedro Alves
13:17 [pushed] gdbserver: 64-bit kernel / 32-inferior, syscall restarting Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: Failures on Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m32, branch master Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Andy Wingo
13:00 Re: [PATCH] handle dprintf error more gracefully Antoine Tremblay
10:40 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
10:23 Missing test cases for jit-reader interface Andy Wingo
08:57 Re: [PATCH] aarch64: correct a size of struct elf_prstatus Marcus Shawcroft
04:17 Re: [PATCH v3 0/9] Locations API Doug Evans
01:08 [PATCH] aarch64: correct a size of struct elf_prstatus AKASHI Takahiro
00:27 Re: [PATCH] PR gdb/17960 - Move completion_tracker_t into the completion API. Doug Evans

February 22, 2015
23:10 Re: [PATCH v2 10/22] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
22:06 Re: [PATCH] [guile] Run finalizers from GDB thread Doug Evans
21:54 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Doug Evans
21:43 Re: [PATCH 04/23] sim/erc32: Add FPU support on x86_64 hosts. Jiri Gaisler
21:06 Re: [PATCH v2 19/22] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
21:02 Re: [PATCH v2 14/22] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Mike Frysinger
21:01 Re: [PATCH v2 15/22] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Mike Frysinger
20:59 Re: [PATCH v2 17/22] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h Mike Frysinger
20:58 Re: [PATCH v2 16/22] sim/erc32: Use readline.h for readline types and functions. Mike Frysinger
20:56 Re: [PATCH v2 13/22] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
20:54 Re: [PATCH v2 12/22] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Mike Frysinger
20:52 Re: [PATCH v2 11/22] sim/erc32: use SIM_AC_OPTION_HOSTENDIAN to probe for host endianess Mike Frysinger
20:51 Re: [PATCH v2 10/22] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger
18:01 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
17:37 Re: [PATCH] Fix value-dynamic-type Doug Evans
17:18 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Testcase for ada Doug Evans
06:03 Re: [PATCH][PR c++/17976, symtab/17821] Fix. Doug Evans
04:43 Re: [PATCH v2 09/22] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
04:40 Re: [PATCH 04/23] sim/erc32: Add FPU support on x86_64 hosts. Mike Frysinger
04:34 Re: [PATCH v2 08/22] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Mike Frysinger
04:32 Re: [PATCH v2 07/22] sim/erc32: File loading via command line did not work Mike Frysinger
04:29 Re: [PATCH v2 06/22] sim/erc32: Fix incorrect simulator performance report Mike Frysinger
04:24 Re: [PATCH v2 05/22] sim/erc32: Remove unused defines in Makefile and switch off statistics Mike Frysinger
04:24 Re: [PATCH v2 04/22] sim/erc32: Use fenv.h for host FPU access Mike Frysinger
04:23 Re: [V4 02/18] vla: make dynamic fortran arrays functional. Joel Brobecker
04:17 Re: [PATCH v2 03/22] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init if binary linked to non-zero address. Mike Frysinger
04:15 Re: [PATCH v2 02/22] sim/erc32: Corrected wrong CPU implementation and version ID in psr Mike Frysinger
04:10 Re: [PATCH v2 01/22] sim/erc32: Disassembly in stand-alone mode did not work. Mike Frysinger

February 21, 2015
20:26 Re: [PATCH v2 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
19:29 Re: [PATCH v2 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Mike Frysinger
14:28 [commit] [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Jan Kratochvil
12:04 [pushed] gdb.threads/multi-create-ns-info-thr.exp and native-extended-remote board Pedro Alves
11:58 Re: Failures on Fedora-ppc64be-native-extended-gdbserver-m64, branch master Pedro Alves

February 20, 2015
23:26 [pushed] Fix gdb.base/solib-corrupted.exp after dtrace probes changes Pedro Alves
21:46 Re: [PATCH 0/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter Pedro Alves
20:20 [pushed] Garbage collect forward_target_decr_pc_after_break Pedro Alves
19:51 [pushed] Fix no-attach-trace.exp with "target remote" / gdbserver Pedro Alves
19:06 [PATCH] Fix breakpoint thread condition missing with mi and a pending breakpoint. Antoine Tremblay
19:01 [pushed] PR18006: internal error if threaded program calls clone(CLONE_VM) Pedro Alves
18:05 [PATCH 2/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
18:04 [PATCH 1/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Wei-cheng Wang
17:45 Re: gdb-7.9-branch UN-frozen (was: "gdb-7.9 branch FROZEN") Doug Evans
17:29 gdb-7.9-branch UN-frozen (was: "gdb-7.9 branch FROZEN") Joel Brobecker
17:27 [release/HEAD] Document the GDB 7.9 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
17:26 [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 7.9.0.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
17:26 [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 7.9 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
17:26 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
12:59 [PATCH] Retrieve segment registers on Windows amd64 Jon TURNEY
11:12 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Phil Muldoon
09:59 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Phil Muldoon
09:58 Re: Add frame-read-register Eli Zaretskii
09:57 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] Enables gdb.reverse testsuite for aarch64*-linux targets Yao Qi
09:53 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Support for recording aarch64 advanced SIMD instructions Yao Qi
09:42 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Phil Muldoon
08:56 [PATCH] Fix value-dynamic-type Andy Wingo
08:48 Add frame-read-register Andy Wingo
08:01 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
05:17 [PATCH/committed] sim: drop unused headers Mike Frysinger
03:09 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Joel Brobecker
03:05 pushed (master+branch): two agent expression nits (one line each) Joel Brobecker
01:43 [PATCH/committed] sim: drop unused sim_kill function Mike Frysinger

February 19, 2015
23:07 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: ChangeLog: Correct the related items position and format. Chen Gang S
22:33 [PATCH v2 10/22] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
22:33 [PATCH v2 08/22] sim/erc32: Added -v command line switch for verbose output Jiri Gaisler
22:33 [PATCH v2 07/22] sim/erc32: File loading via command line did not work Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 18/22] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 22/22] Add watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 20/22] sim/erc32: Updated documentation. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 21/22] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 19/22] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 15/22] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 17/22] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 11/22] sim/erc32: use SIM_AC_OPTION_HOSTENDIAN to probe for host endianess Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 16/22] sim/erc32: Use readline.h for readline types and functions. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 14/22] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 13/22] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 12/22] sim/erc32: Use memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 09/22] sim/erc32: Removed type mismatch compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 04/22] sim/erc32: Use fenv.h for host FPU access Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 06/22] sim/erc32: Fix incorrect simulator performance report Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 03/22] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init if binary linked to non-zero address. Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 02/22] sim/erc32: Corrected wrong CPU implementation and version ID in psr Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 05/22] sim/erc32: Remove unused defines in Makefile and switch off statistics Jiri Gaisler
22:32 [PATCH v2 01/22] sim/erc32: Disassembly in stand-alone mode did not work. Jiri Gaisler
21:59 Re: Build failure with probe patch Steve Ellcey
21:52 Re: Build failure with probe patch Sergio Durigan Junior
21:48 Re: Build failure with probe patch Steve Ellcey
21:18 Re: Build failure with probe patch Sergio Durigan Junior
20:45 Re: [PATCH 04/23] sim/erc32: Add FPU support on x86_64 hosts. Jiri Gaisler
20:41 Re: Build failure with probe patch Jose E. Marchesi
20:11 Re: Build failure with probe patch Jose E. Marchesi
18:30 Re: Build failure with probe patch Pedro Alves
17:48 Re: Build failure with probe patch Steve Ellcey
17:48 Re: [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Mike Frysinger
17:32 Re: Build failure with probe patch Jose E. Marchesi
16:55 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] Support for recording syscall on aarch64-linux Yao Qi
16:53 Re: Build failure with probe patch Pedro Alves
16:11 Re: [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Jiri Gaisler
16:10 Re: [PATCH RL78]:Fix offset for mem_get_si in sim DJ Delorie
16:01 Re: [PATCH RL78]:Fix offset for mem_get_si in sim Mike Frysinger
15:59 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: ChangeLog: Correct the related items position and format. Mike Frysinger
15:57 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: ChangeLog: Correct the related items position and format. Michael Eager
15:56 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Michael Eager
15:55 Re: Build failure with probe patch Jose E. Marchesi
15:53 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Michael Eager
13:52 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
13:46 Re: RFC: gdb-7.9-release tag on wrong commit Joel Brobecker
12:57 Re: RFC: gdb-7.9-release tag on wrong commit Pedro Alves
12:47 [PATCH v2] sim: ChangeLog: Correct the related items position and format. Chen Gang S
12:45 Re: RFC: gdb-7.9-release tag on wrong commit (was: "Re: [release/branch] Set GDB version number to str 7.9.") Eli Zaretskii
12:40 RFC: gdb-7.9-release tag on wrong commit (was: "Re: [release/branch] Set GDB version number to str 7.9.") Joel Brobecker
12:35 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
12:23 Re: [release/branch] Set GDB version number to str 7.9. Joel Brobecker
12:12 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Chen Gang S
12:04 [release/branch] Set GDB version number to str 7.9. Joel Brobecker
12:03 [pushed/gdb-7.9] gdb/NEWS: "Changes since GDB 7.8" -> "Changes in GDB 7.9". Joel Brobecker
11:57 gdb-7.9 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
11:48 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Pedro Alves
11:40 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Chen Gang S
11:27 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix non executable stack handling when calling functions in the inferior. Pedro Alves
11:01 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Pedro Alves
11:00 Re: [PATCH] Asynchronously resize the TUI Pedro Alves
10:52 [PATCH RL78]:Fix offset for mem_get_si in sim Amrita Honap
10:43 Re: Build failure with probe patch Pedro Alves
08:45 [PATCH] sim: microblaze: fix build failure after opcodes update Mike Frysinger
07:58 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Thomas Schwinge
07:55 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Thomas Schwinge
07:17 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
07:06 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
04:39 Re: Build failure with probe patch Sergio Durigan Junior
02:42 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
02:32 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
02:22 Re: [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Mike Frysinger
00:59 [PATCH] sim/ChangeLog: Correct the related items' position and format. Chen Gang S
00:48 Re: Build failure with probe patch Steve Ellcey
00:34 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
00:04 Re: [PATCH] Asynchronously resize the TUI Patrick Palka

February 18, 2015
23:58 Re: Build failure with probe patch Sergio Durigan Junior
23:49 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Patrick Palka
23:10 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
22:24 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
22:21 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
22:03 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
21:54 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
21:54 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Yao Qi
20:53 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
20:42 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Jakub Jelinek
20:32 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mark Wielaard
19:55 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Jakub Jelinek
19:52 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
19:44 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
17:51 Build failure with probe patch Steve Ellcey
17:00 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Sherrill
16:58 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
16:57 Re: [PATCH 09/23] sim/erc32: removed type mismatch compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
16:55 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Mike Frysinger
16:53 Re: [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Mike Frysinger
16:51 Re: [PATCH 13/23] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
16:21 Re: [PATCH 13/23] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
16:02 Re: [V4 02/18] vla: make dynamic fortran arrays functional. Keven Boell
15:54 Re: [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Keven Boell
15:38 [PATCH v2] Fix non executable stack handling when calling functions in the inferior. Antoine Tremblay
15:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix non executable stack handling when calling functions in the inferior. Antoine Tremblay
14:41 Re: [PATCH 09/23] sim/erc32: removed type mismatch compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
14:40 Re: [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Jiri Gaisler
12:56 Re: ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 H.J. Lu
12:51 Re: [PATCH] Factorize target program transformations in the GDB_AC_TRANSFORM macro. Jose E. Marchesi
12:09 ping #3: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
10:00 Re: [PATCH] Asynchronously resize the TUI Pedro Alves
00:36 [PATCH] Asynchronously resize the TUI Patrick Palka
00:22 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Mike Frysinger
00:16 Re: [PATCH 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Mike Frysinger

February 17, 2015
23:40 Re: [PATCH] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Martin Sebor
23:19 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Patrick Palka
23:10 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
22:50 [PATCH v3 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
22:07 [PATCH v3 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
22:07 [PATCH v3 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
22:07 [PATCH v3 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Keith Seitz
22:07 [PATCH v3 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
22:06 [PATCH v3 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Keith Seitz
22:06 [PATCH v3 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Keith Seitz
22:06 [PATCH v3 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
22:06 [PATCH v3 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Keith Seitz
22:06 [PATCH v3 0/9] Locations API Keith Seitz
20:06 [PATCH] PR gdb/17968 - [ppc64] SEGV in ppc64_elf_get_synthetic_symtab reading a separate debug file Martin Sebor
19:27 Re: [patch] Do not close BFDs, breaking deleted inferior shlibs Jan Kratochvil
18:26 [PATCH] dwarf.exp: Allow generating a stub .debug_line section Petr Machata
18:00 Re: [PATCH] Add real-type to MI output Simon Marchi
17:16 [PATCH] Factorize target program transformations in the GDB_AC_TRANSFORM macro. Jose E. Marchesi
16:56 Re: ping: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Jan Kratochvil
16:45 Re: [COMMITTED V5 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS. Eli Zaretskii
16:31 Re: [COMMITTED V5 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS. Eli Zaretskii
16:13 [COMMITTED V5 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
16:13 [COMMITTED V5 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
16:13 [COMMITTED V5 6/9] Support for DTrace USDT probes in x86_64 targets. Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 8/9] Documentation for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 4/9] New gdbarch functions: dtrace_parse_probe_argument, dtrace_probe_is_enabled, dtrace_enable_probe, dtrace_disable_probe. Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS. Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 2/9] Move `compute_probe_arg' and `compile_probe_arg' to probe.c Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 0/9] Add support for DTrace USDT probes to gdb Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 3/9] New commands `enable probe' and `disable probe'. Jose E. Marchesi
16:12 [COMMITTED V5 1/9] Adapt `info probes' to support printing probes of different types. Jose E. Marchesi
15:58 Re: [PATCH 18/23] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Eli Zaretskii
15:52 Re: [PATCH 20/23] sim/erc32: Updated documentation Eli Zaretskii
14:41 Re: [PATCH 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
13:24 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
13:02 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
12:56 Re: ping: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Pedro Alves
12:02 Re: ready GDB 7.9 release? Pedro Alves
11:56 Re: [PATCH V4 0/9] Add support for DTrace USDT probes to gdb Jose E. Marchesi
11:32 Re: [PATCH V4 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Pedro Alves
11:21 Re: ready GDB 7.9 release? Joel Brobecker
11:15 Re: ready GDB 7.9 release? Pedro Alves
11:08 Re: [PATCH 13/23] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
11:04 Re: [PATCH 05/23] sim/erc32: remove unused defines in Makefile and switch off statistics Mike Frysinger
11:03 Re: [PATCH 02/23] sim/erc32: corrected wrong CPU implementation and version ID in %psr Mike Frysinger
11:03 Re: [PATCH 01/23] sim/erc32: Disassembly in stand-alone mode did not work due to API change. Mike Frysinger
11:03 Re: [PATCH 20/23] sim/erc32: Updated documentation Mike Frysinger
10:36 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Mike Frysinger
10:34 ready GDB 7.9 release? (was: "Re: GDB 7.9 release update") Joel Brobecker
10:34 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Mike Frysinger
10:23 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Pedro Alves
10:21 Re: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support Mike Frysinger
10:18 Re: [PATCH] Work-around for a bug in GCC5. Alexander Klimov
09:46 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17984] Fix GDB build fail on Aarch64 when -fno-common is enabled. Pedro Alves
09:21 Re: [PATCH 16/23] sim/erc32: use readline.h for readline types and functions. Mike Frysinger
09:19 Re: [PATCH 11/23] sim/erc32: use AC_C_BIGENDIAN to probe for host endian. Mike Frysinger
09:13 Re: [PATCH 08/23] sim/erc32: added -v and -vv command line switches for verbose output Mike Frysinger
09:10 Re: [PATCH 09/23] sim/erc32: removed type mismatch compiler warnings Mike Frysinger
09:09 Re: [PATCH 07/23] sim/erc32: file loading via command line did not work Mike Frysinger
09:07 Re: [PATCH 06/23] sim/erc32: Fix incorrect simulator performance report Mike Frysinger
09:05 Re: [PATCH 04/23] sim/erc32: Add FPU support on x86_64 hosts. Mike Frysinger
08:59 Re: [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Mike Frysinger
08:54 Re: [PATCH 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Mike Frysinger
08:01 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17984] Fix GDB build fail on Aarch64 when -fno-common is enabled. Maxim Ostapenko
07:46 [PATCH 12/23] sim/erc32: Use separate memory_iread() function for instruction fetching. Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 13/23] sim/erc32: Fix a few compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 22/23] Added watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 18/23] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 20/23] sim/erc32: Updated documentation Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 21/23] sim/erc32: add data watchpoint support for all cpu targets. Jiri Gaisler
07:46 [PATCH 19/23] sim/erc32: Added support for the Leon2 processor Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 17/23] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 15/23] sim/erc32: access memory subsystem through struct memsys to allow multiple configurations. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 16/23] sim/erc32: use readline.h for readline types and functions. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 14/23] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 11/23] sim/erc32: use AC_C_BIGENDIAN to probe for host endian. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 10/23] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 08/23] sim/erc32: added -v and -vv command line switches for verbose output Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 06/23] sim/erc32: Fix incorrect simulator performance report Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 09/23] sim/erc32: removed type mismatch compiler warnings Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 07/23] sim/erc32: file loading via command line did not work Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 05/23] sim/erc32: remove unused defines in Makefile and switch off statistics Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 04/23] sim/erc32: Add FPU support on x86_64 hosts. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 03/23] sim/erc32: Perform pseudo-init of system if binary starts from non-zero address. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 02/23] sim/erc32: corrected wrong CPU implementation and version ID in %psr Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 00/22] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
07:45 [PATCH 01/23] sim/erc32: Disassembly in stand-alone mode did not work due to API change. Jiri Gaisler
07:45 Re: [patch] Do not close BFDs, breaking deleted inferior shlibs Doug Evans
06:26 Re: [PATCH] Add real-type to MI output Vladimir Prus
01:58 Re: [PATCH V4 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:57 Re: [PATCH V4 0/9] Add support for DTrace USDT probes to gdb Sergio Durigan Junior
01:54 Re: [PATCH V4 3/9] New commands `enable probe' and `disable probe'. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:53 Re: [PATCH V4 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:37 Re: [PATCH V4 6/9] Support for DTrace USDT probes in x86_64 targets. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:35 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:14 Re: [PATCH V4 4/9] New gdbarch functions: dtrace_parse_probe_argument, dtrace_probe_is_enabled, dtrace_enable_probe, dtrace_disable_probe. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:13 Re: [PATCH V4 2/9] Move `compute_probe_arg' and `compile_probe_arg' to probe.c Sergio Durigan Junior
01:12 Re: [PATCH V4 1/9] Adapt `info probes' to support printing probes of different types. Sergio Durigan Junior
00:53 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
00:22 [PATCH] Add real-type to MI output Simon Marchi

February 16, 2015
23:37 Re: [PATCH] Fix non executable stack handling when calling functions in the inferior. Pedro Alves
22:56 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Pedro Alves
22:50 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17984] Fix GDB build fail on Aarch64 when -fno-common is enabled. Pedro Alves
22:42 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Pedro Alves
21:10 [patch] Do not close BFDs, breaking deleted inferior shlibs Jan Kratochvil
20:41 [PATCH] PR gdb/17960 - Move completion_tracker_t into the completion API. Keith Seitz
18:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
17:25 [PATCH][PR gdb/17984] Fix GDB build fail on Aarch64 when -fno-common is enabled. Maxim Ostapenko
14:21 Re: [PATCH] ARM gdb record-replay bug fixes Yao Qi
13:48 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Andy Wingo
13:31 PR python/17927 (Python 3 testsuite compatability) Phil Muldoon
13:20 Re: [PATCH V4 0/9] Add support for DTrace USDT probes to gdb Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 Re: [PATCH] Remove true and false ARI checks now that we use stdbool.h. Mark Wielaard

February 15, 2015
16:50 Re: [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Eli Zaretskii
11:53 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Corinna Vinschen
11:28 [PATCH] Add Guile frame filter interface Andy Wingo
06:59 PING [RFA 0/3 V4] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Pierre Muller

February 14, 2015
22:46 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Doug Evans
18:36 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
17:29 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Doug Evans
15:12 Re: ping: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Jan Kratochvil

February 13, 2015
20:46 [PATCH][PR c++/17976, symtab/17821] Fix. Doug Evans
20:05 [COMMITTED PATCH] misc cp-namespace.c cleanups Doug Evans
19:21 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) David Taylor
18:05 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Pedro Alves
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Andreas Schwab
16:45 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
16:15 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Stan Shebs
15:37 Re: [PATCH] sim/common/gentmap.c: Include "string.h". Joel Brobecker
10:31 [PATCH] Update Yao Qi's email address in MAINTAINERS Yao Qi

February 12, 2015
23:08 RE: [PATCH] Remove true and false ARI checks now that we use stdbool.h. Pierre Muller
21:37 [PATCH] sim/common/gentmap.c: Include "string.h". Chen Gang S
21:36 [COMMITTED PATCH] completer.c (completion_list_add_name): Fix memory leak. Doug Evans
20:49 [PATCH] Fix non executable stack handling when calling functions in the inferior. Antoine Tremblay
20:47 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Sergio Durigan Junior
20:41 Re: [PATCH] doc of pre-defined or builtin trace state variables Eli Zaretskii
20:38 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Pedro Alves
20:32 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Sergio Durigan Junior
20:27 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Pedro Alves
20:23 [COMMITTED PATCH] completer.c (complete_line): Remove incorrect comment. Doug Evans
20:04 Re: [PATCH] Remove true and false ARI checks now that we use stdbool.h. Doug Evans
18:32 Re: [pushed] Fix adjust_pc_after_break, remove still current thread check Pedro Alves
17:58 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
17:15 Re: [PATCH] doc of pre-defined or builtin trace state variables David Taylor
16:35 Re: [PATCH] doc of pre-defined or builtin trace state variables Eli Zaretskii
15:56 [PATCH] Remove true and false ARI checks now that we use stdbool.h. Mark Wielaard
15:49 [PATCH] doc of pre-defined or builtin trace state variables David Taylor
14:59 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Joel Brobecker
14:43 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Pedro Alves
13:14 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Pedro Alves
12:19 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Joel Brobecker
11:49 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
11:34 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
11:04 openp: Report a proper error message when attempting to open a directory or special file Nicolai HÃhnle-Montoro

February 11, 2015
17:36 Re: [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Doug Evans
17:28 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) Stan Shebs
17:15 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Yao Qi
16:40 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Pedro Alves
16:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
13:56 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 6/6] framefilter quit: New test Jan Kratochvil
13:52 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 5/6] framefilter quit: Use RETURN_MASK_ERROR Jan Kratochvil
13:45 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 4/6] framefilter quit: Make it exception safe Jan Kratochvil
13:43 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 3/6] framefilter quit: Code cleanup: Avoid gotos Jan Kratochvil
13:39 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 2/6] framefilter quit: Code cleanup: Reindentation Jan Kratochvil
13:37 [commit+7.9] [PATCH 1/6] framefilter quit: Obvious whitespacing fixes Jan Kratochvil
13:27 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
12:28 Re: [PATCH 24/36] breakpoint.h: move enum âprint_stop_actionâ Yao Qi
11:51 Re: [PATCH 10/36] Add extern "C" to declarations of C symbols Pedro Alves
11:39 [PATCH] xcoffread.c: delete 'within_function' definition (Re: [PATCH 05/36] Fix redefinition errors in C++ mode) Pedro Alves
11:30 Re: [PATCH 05/36] Fix redefinition errors in C++ mode Pedro Alves
11:23 RE: [PATCH] gdb.pascal/stub-method.exp Pierre Muller
11:22 RE: [PATCH] fix lib/pascal.exp dest snafu Pierre Muller
10:51 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Pedro Alves
10:27 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Pedro Alves
10:09 Re: [PATCH 05/36] Fix redefinition errors in C++ mode Yao Qi
10:08 Re: [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Pedro Alves
10:00 [pushed] Fix adjust_pc_after_break, remove still current thread check Pedro Alves
08:52 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Phil Muldoon
08:44 Re: [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Joel Brobecker
07:57 Re: [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Joel Brobecker
07:49 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) Joel Brobecker
06:28 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Doug Evans
06:26 [PATCH] gdb.pascal/stub-method.exp Doug Evans
06:18 [PATCH] fix lib/pascal.exp dest snafu Doug Evans
06:11 [COMMITTED PATCH] lib/gdb.exp (gdb_load): Always return a result. Doug Evans
01:53 New ARI warning Wed Feb 11 01:53:45 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:04 Re: [PATCH] Rename new_symfile_objfile to finish_new_objfile. Doug Evans
00:36 Re: [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Alan Modra
00:25 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
00:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Mark Kettenis

February 10, 2015
23:51 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Mark Wielaard
23:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Pedro Alves
23:16 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Patrick Palka
22:11 Re: [PATCH 02/36] Add --enable-build-with-cxx configure switch Yao Qi
20:29 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Mark Wielaard
19:38 [pushed] Add "signal SIGTRAP" test Pedro Alves
19:28 displaced_step_fixup may access memory from the wrong, inferior/thread Pedro Alves
19:19 Re: [PATCH 0/6] framefilter quit: PR cli/17716 Phil Muldoon
19:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
18:32 Re: [PATCH] [python] Avoid saving signal masks for Python API. Pedro Alves
18:11 Re: [PATCH 21/36] opcodes/microblaze: Rename 'or', 'and', 'xor' to avoid C++ conflict Pedro Alves
18:00 Re: [PATCH] Finish constification of varobj interface Simon Marchi
17:40 Re: [PATCH 0/6] framefilter quit: PR cli/17716 Pedro Alves
17:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix truncation of TUI command history Pedro Alves
17:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix a pair of screen-resizing issues in TUI Pedro Alves
17:08 Re: [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Pedro Alves
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Finish constification of varobj interface Pedro Alves
16:46 Re: [PATCH v3] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Pedro Alves
16:39 Re: [PATCH v4 6/7] Remote follow vfork Pedro Alves
16:37 Re: [PATCH v4 5/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Pedro Alves
16:36 Re: [PATCH v4 3/7 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
16:34 Re: [PATCH v4 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Pedro Alves
16:31 Re: [PATCH] Finish constification of varobj interface Simon Marchi
16:27 [PATCH] handle dprintf error more gracefully Antoine Tremblay
16:27 [PATCH] Finish constification of varobj interface Simon Marchi
15:07 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Michael Eager
15:05 Re: [PATCH 21/36] opcodes/microblaze: Rename 'or', 'and', 'xor' to avoid C++ conflict Michael Eager
14:51 [PATCH] Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
14:45 Re: [PATCH] [guile] Run finalizers from GDB thread Andy Wingo
14:41 Re: [PATCH v2 2/9] Define and export Guile classes for all GDB object types Andy Wingo
12:05 [PATCH v2] Wrap BFD headers in extern "C" Pedro Alves
11:52 Re: [PATCH] Relax ARM prologue unwinder assumption Luis Machado
09:38 Re: [PATCH] Relax ARM prologue unwinder assumption Pedro Alves
09:11 Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG Fortran 2003 and Fortran 2008 standards. Joel Brobecker
06:27 RE: [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
01:53 New ARI warning Tue Feb 10 01:53:55 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:21 [PATCH 24/36] breakpoint.h: move enum âprint_stop_actionâ Pedro Alves
00:01 [commit/obvious] PR remote/17946: Fix wrong comparison of pointer against char Sergio Durigan Junior

February 09, 2015
23:54 [PATCH 10/36] Add extern "C" to declarations of C symbols Pedro Alves
23:54 [PATCH 30/36] quit_force: Replace TRY_CATCH wrapper macros Pedro Alves
23:53 [PATCH 01/36] Create libiberty/libiberty.m4, have GDB and GDBserver use it Pedro Alves
23:51 [PATCH 14/36] Do not do arithmetic on enum types Pedro Alves
23:51 [PATCH 07/36] Make array object extern Pedro Alves
23:50 [PATCH 34/36] more making TRY/CATCH callers look more like real C++ try/catch blocks Pedro Alves
23:49 Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Doug Evans
23:49 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
23:46 [PATCH 35/36] kill volatile struct gdb_exception Pedro Alves
23:45 [PATCH 06/36] record-btrace.c: Remove redefinitions Pedro Alves
23:37 Re: [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Doug Evans
23:35 [PATCH 18/36] Rename struct lzma_stream to avoid clash with system header Pedro Alves
23:35 Re: [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Andrew Pinski
23:35 Re: [PATCH 01/36] Create libiberty/libiberty.m4, have GDB and GDBserver use it Pedro Alves
23:33 Re: [PATCH 08/36] elf-bfd.h: Wrap in extern "C". Andrew Pinski
23:22 [PATCH 32/36] TRY_CATCH -> TRY+CATCH+END_CATCH everywhere Pedro Alves
23:22 [PATCH 36/36] Make TRY/CATCH use real C++ try/catch in C++ mode Pedro Alves
23:22 [PATCH 33/36] TRY_CATCH -> TRY+CATCH+END_CATCH, the manual conversions Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 31/36] Split TRY_CATCH into TRY + CATCH Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 29/36] Normalize TRY_CATCH exception handling block Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 28/36] Move exception_none to common code, and use it Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 27/36] catch_command_errors: Remove 'mask' parameter Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 26/36] Adjust self tests to cope with GDB built as a C++ program Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 25/36] python/python-internal.h: enum âext_lang_rcâ not defined Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 23/36] gdbarch.h: include regcache.h Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 22/36] Remove duplicate const Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 21/36] opcodes/microblaze: Rename 'or', 'and', 'xor' to avoid C++ conflict Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 20/36] gdbserver/tracepoint: Add cast sockaddr_un/sockaddr cast Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 19/36] Exported const objects Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 17/36] mi/mi-cmd-stack.c|frame filters: print_values <-> ext_lang_frame_args Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 16/36] x86 Linux/ptrace: fix offsetof usage in C++ mode Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 15/36] Don't forward declare enum target_hw_bp_type Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 13/36] target.h: Include infrun.h Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 03/36] C++ keyword cleanliness, mostly auto-generated Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 12/36] proc-service, extern "C" Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 11/36] Make functions and variables exported by the IPA be extern "C" Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 09/36] floatformat.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 04/36] Fix struct, union, and enum nesting in C++ Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 08/36] elf-bfd.h: Wrap in extern "C". Pedro Alves
23:21 [PATCH 05/36] Fix redefinition errors in C++ mode Pedro Alves
23:20 [PATCH 02/36] Add --enable-build-with-cxx configure switch Pedro Alves
23:20 [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
23:06 Re: [pushed] Improve gdb.threads/attach-many-short-lived-threads.exp timeout handling Pedro Alves
22:21 [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG Fortran 2003 and Fortran 2008 standards. Mark Wielaard
21:55 Re: [pushed] Improve gdb.threads/attach-many-short-lived-threads.exp timeout handling Doug Evans
15:38 [PATCH] btrace: compute line range when printing Markus Metzger
14:51 Re: [PATCH] Relax ARM prologue unwinder assumption Luis Machado
14:20 Re: [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Mark Wielaard
10:48 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Chen Gang S
09:25 [PATCH] btrace: avoid tp != NULL assertion Markus Metzger
09:13 [PATCH] btrace: support 32-bit inferior on 64-bit host Markus Metzger
09:11 [PATCH] btrace: work around _dl_runtime_resolve returning to resolved function Markus Metzger
09:05 [PATCH] btrace: less debug output Markus Metzger
07:56 Re: [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Joel Brobecker
07:09 Re: [V4 02/18] vla: make dynamic fortran arrays functional. Joel Brobecker
06:52 Re: [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Joel Brobecker
02:28 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Joel Brobecker
01:48 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Chen Gang S

February 08, 2015
19:11 [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter Pedro Alves
19:11 [PATCH 1/2] linux-nat.c: fix a few lin_lwp_attach_lwp issues Pedro Alves
19:11 [PATCH 0/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter Pedro Alves
16:00 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Joel Brobecker
14:48 RE: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Pierre Muller
01:32 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Chen Gang S
00:35 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Doug Evans

February 07, 2015
23:54 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Chen Gang S
23:22 Re: [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Doug Evans
23:06 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Doug Evans
17:47 RE: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Pierre Muller
14:45 [PATCH 6/6] framefilter quit: New test Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 5/6] framefilter quit: Use RETURN_MASK_ERROR Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 4/6] framefilter quit: Make it exception safe Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 3/6] framefilter quit: Code cleanup: Avoid gotos Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 2/6] framefilter quit: Code cleanup: Reindentation Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 1/6] framefilter quit: Obvious whitespacing fixes Jan Kratochvil
14:45 [PATCH 0/6] framefilter quit: PR cli/17716 Jan Kratochvil
14:12 [PATCH] sim/mcore/interp.c: Include "unistd.h" standard C header file to avoid compiling warnings. Chen Gang S
00:51 [PATCH][PR python/17936] Only emit one clear_objfiles event for main + separate debug file Doug Evans

February 06, 2015
23:55 [PATCH] Rename new_symfile_objfile to finish_new_objfile. Doug Evans
20:37 Re: Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 Ed Maste
20:20 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Move clear_symtab_users, deduce_language_from_filename decls to better place Doug Evans
20:07 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Move clear_symtab_users, deduce_language_from_filename decls to better place Sergio Durigan Junior
20:02 Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Remote fork events Breazeal, Don
19:34 [COMMITTED PATCH] Move clear_symtab_users, deduce_language_from_filename decls to better place Doug Evans
17:36 Re: [PATCH v3] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
17:11 Re: [PATCH v3] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Pedro Alves
16:34 [pushed] libthread_db: attaching to terminated/joined threads, debug output Pedro Alves
16:25 Re: [PATCH v3] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
15:50 Re: [PATCH v2] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Pedro Alves
15:32 Re: [PATCH] "enable count" user input error handling (PR gdb/15678) Simon Marchi
15:25 Re: [PATCH] Relax ARM prologue unwinder assumption Pedro Alves
12:25 [pushed] Improve gdb.threads/attach-many-short-lived-threads.exp timeout handling Pedro Alves
10:17 [pushed] gdb.base/gdb-sigterm.exp: Fix spurious FAILs Pedro Alves
08:45 Re: [PATCH] Implement ${board}_{exec,spawn} for native-extended-gdbserver Doug Evans
08:02 Re: [PATCH] Check for valid inferior before sending tracepoint packets Doug Evans
07:57 Re: [PATCH] Check for valid inferior before sending tracepoint packets Doug Evans
07:33 [COMMITTED PATCH] guile/scm-frame.c: Fix spelling errors in a comment. Doug Evans
07:21 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Doug Evans
02:59 [PATCH] Check for valid inferior before sending tracepoint packets Luis Machado

February 05, 2015
20:06 [PATCH v2] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
19:07 [PATCH] Relax ARM prologue unwinder assumption Luis Machado
18:33 Re: [PATCH v4 0/9] record btrace: prepare for a new trace format Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH v4 8/9] btrace: identify cpu Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH v4 4/9] record btrace: add configuration struct Pedro Alves
17:37 RE: [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Pierre Muller
17:36 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Pedro Alves
16:27 Re: [PATCH v4 4/9] record btrace: add configuration struct Eli Zaretskii
16:25 Re: [PATCH v4 5/9] record-btrace: add bts buffer size configuration option Eli Zaretskii
15:28 [PATCH v4 3/9] btrace, linux: add perf event buffer abstraction Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 4/9] record btrace: add configuration struct Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 6/9] btrace: update btrace_compute_ftrace parameters Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 9/9] record-btrace: indicate gaps Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 1/9] btrace: add struct btrace_data Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 8/9] btrace: identify cpu Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 5/9] record-btrace: add bts buffer size configuration option Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 7/9] btrace: extend struct btrace_insn Markus Metzger
15:28 [PATCH v4 2/9] btrace: add format argument to supports_btrace Markus Metzger
15:27 [PATCH v4 0/9] record btrace: prepare for a new trace format Markus Metzger
14:06 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
14:04 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Luis Machado
13:53 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
13:44 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Luis Machado
13:37 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Luis Machado
13:30 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: Fix crash when QTinit is handled with no inferior process attached Antoine Tremblay
09:47 Re: ping: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Pedro Alves
07:38 ping: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Jan Kratochvil
05:55 Re: GDB 7.9 release update Joel Brobecker
04:13 [PATCH] Improve symbol cache performance Doug Evans
03:29 [PATCH] symbol cache: hash STRUCT_DOMAIN symbols as VAR_DOMAIN Doug Evans
01:40 [PATCH] [python] Avoid saving signal masks for Python API. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)

February 04, 2015
23:37 [RFA PATCH 3/3 V4] Testcase for pascal/17815 Pierre Muller
23:37 [RFA PATCH 2/3 V4] Add "class" option for pascal compiler Pierre Muller
23:37 [RFA PATCH 1/3 V4] Remember the case pattern that allowed finding a field of this. Pierre Muller
23:37 [RFA 0/3 V4] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Pierre Muller
22:36 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
21:33 [commit] Re: [PATCH v2] gdb.base/info-os.c: Clean up SysV IPC on error. Breazeal, Don
21:06 Re: [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Paul_Koning
19:59 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Mark Wielaard
19:51 Re: [commit] [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Phil Muldoon
19:50 PING: [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Mark Wielaard
19:42 Re: [commit] [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Pedro Alves
19:34 [commit] [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Jan Kratochvil
19:27 Re: [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Pedro Alves
19:20 [patchv2] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Jan Kratochvil
19:08 Re: [patch] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Pedro Alves
18:58 Re: [patch] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Pedro Alves
18:39 Re: [patch] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Paul_Koning
18:25 [pushed] Linux: don't resume new LWPs until we've pulled all events out of the kernel Pedro Alves
18:18 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Pedro Alves
18:15 Re: [patch+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Doug Evans
18:13 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Andreas Arnez
18:05 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Joel Brobecker
17:43 [patch] Fix Python 3 build error on 32-bit hosts Jan Kratochvil
17:34 Re: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Alex Velenko
17:19 Re: [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Mark Wielaard
15:47 Fix signal trampoline detection/unwinding on recent FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/amd64 John Baldwin
15:39 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
15:38 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
14:50 Re: [PATCH] Fix truncation of TUI command history Patrick Palka
14:49 Re: [PATCH] Fix a pair of screen-resizing issues in TUI Patrick Palka
14:18 [PATCH v3a 05/15] record-btrace: add bts buffer size configuration option Markus Metzger
14:18 Re: PING: [V3 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Joel Brobecker
13:59 Re: [PATCH] Implement ${board}_{exec,spawn} for native-extended-gdbserver Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: PING: [V3 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Tobias Burnus
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Implement ${board}_{exec,spawn} for native-extended-gdbserver Pedro Alves
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Pedro Alves
12:07 Re: FYI: removing myself from MAINTAINERS Joel Brobecker
11:55 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Pedro Alves
10:51 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Pedro Alves
10:49 Re: FYI: removing myself from MAINTAINERS Pedro Alves
09:49 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Sergio Durigan Junior
08:25 RE: [PATCH v3 00/15] record btrace: prepare for a new trace format Metzger, Markus T
07:02 Re: GDB 7.9 release update Phil Muldoon
04:11 Re: GDB 7.9 release update Joel Brobecker
03:59 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Joel Brobecker
03:57 ping^2: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker

February 03, 2015
23:21 [PATCH] Implement ${board}_{exec,spawn} for native-extended-gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
22:48 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Patrick Palka
21:58 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) David Taylor
20:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
20:21 [PATCH 2/2] Fix source file not found when part of the path does not exist but that a canonicalized path exists. Antoine Tremblay
19:10 Re: [patch+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Mark Wielaard
18:59 Re: [patch+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Jan Kratochvil
18:50 Re: [patch+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Doug Evans
18:47 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:45 Re: GDB 7.9 release update Eli Zaretskii
18:07 Re: [PATCH 4/6] Constify some parameters in the varobj code Simon Marchi
17:52 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Pedro Alves
17:25 [commit+7.9] [patchv2+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Jan Kratochvil
17:02 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Fix. Pedro Alves
16:55 Re: [PATCH 4/6] Constify some parameters in the varobj code Pedro Alves
15:32 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb.base/info-os.c: Clean up SysV IPC on error. Pedro Alves
15:27 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix racy FAILs of sigall-reverse.exp (and more) Pedro Alves
14:24 Re: GDB 7.9 release update Pedro Alves
14:19 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Pedro Alves
12:47 [PATCH] ARM gdb record-replay bug fixes Omair Javaid
09:58 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
07:56 Re: [patchv2+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Joel Brobecker
04:06 [PATCH, FT32] gdb and sim support James Bowman
03:38 Re: [PATCH v4 1/5] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Eli Zaretskii
02:50 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Joel Brobecker
01:32 Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 3/5] Support for recording syscall on aarch64-linux Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 5/5] Enables gdb.reverse testsuite for aarch64*-linux targets Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 4/5] Support for recording aarch64 advanced SIMD instructions Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 2/5] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 1/5] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Omair Javaid
01:17 [PATCH v4 0/5] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux Omair Javaid

February 02, 2015
22:37 [PATCH v2] gdb.base/info-os.c: Clean up SysV IPC on error. Don Breazeal
20:22 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
20:16 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Michael Eager
20:09 Re: [PATCH v2] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
20:08 [PATCH v2] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
20:06 [PATCH v2] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
20:06 [PATCH v2] sim: Call freeargv() when failure occurs Chen Gang S
19:47 Re: [PATCH V4 8/9] Documentation for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
19:38 Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv(). Chen Gang S
18:18 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Mention which return values need to be freed in lang_varobj_ops Simon Marchi
16:03 Re: [PATCH V4 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS. Eli Zaretskii
16:03 Re: [PATCH V4 8/9] Documentation for DTrace USDT probes. Eli Zaretskii
16:01 Re: [PATCH V4 3/9] New commands `enable probe' and `disable probe'. Eli Zaretskii
11:18 Re: [PATCH V4 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 7/9] Simple testsuite for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 9/9] Announce the DTrace USDT probes support in NEWS. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 8/9] Documentation for DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 6/9] Support for DTrace USDT probes in x86_64 targets. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 4/9] New gdbarch functions: dtrace_parse_probe_argument, dtrace_probe_is_enabled, dtrace_enable_probe, dtrace_disable_probe. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 3/9] New commands `enable probe' and `disable probe'. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 2/9] Move `compute_probe_arg' and `compile_probe_arg' to probe.c Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 1/9] Adapt `info probes' to support printing probes of different types. Jose E. Marchesi
10:57 [PATCH V4 0/9] Add support for DTrace USDT probes to gdb Jose E. Marchesi
03:58 FYI: Add missing i18n marker in dwarf2_evaluate_property warning message. Joel Brobecker
03:52 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype} Joel Brobecker
03:50 Re: [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Joel Brobecker
03:43 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Testcase for ada Joel Brobecker
03:41 pushed/7.9: [Ada] Do not re-cache symbol-lookup result found from cache lookup. Joel Brobecker
03:41 pushed/7.9: [Ada] pspace_data->sym_cache is always NULL (was: "ada symbol lookup cache: disable for 7.9?") Joel Brobecker
03:34 pushed: [Ada] Do not re-cache symbol-lookup result found from cache lookup. Joel Brobecker
03:33 pushed: [Ada] pspace_data->sym_cache is always NULL (was: "ada symbol lookup cache: disable for 7.9?") Joel Brobecker

February 01, 2015
23:33 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
19:01 FYI: removing myself from MAINTAINERS Tom Tromey
06:27 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: finish TYPE_SPECIFIC_FIELD kind handling Joel Brobecker
05:48 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype} Doug Evans


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc