gdb-patches archive
date index for January, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 27, 2015
02:13 New ARI warning Tue Jan 27 02:12:57 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.9-branch GDB Administrator

January 26, 2015
21:55 Re: record btrace experience [Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure]] Jan Kratochvil
20:29 Re: [RFA 2/9] Explicit locations v2 - Event locations API Keith Seitz
19:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix truncation of TUI command history Patrick Palka
19:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix a pair of screen-resizing issues in TUI Patrick Palka
17:46 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Doug Evans
17:32 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Doug Evans
17:19 [PATCH 3/3] Simplify event-loop core, remove two-step event processing Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 1/3] Fix up some target is-async vs can-async confusions Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 0/3] Fix racy FAILs of sigall-reverse.exp (and more) Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 2/3] When disabling target async, remove all target event sources from the event loop Pedro Alves
16:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
13:02 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 Yao Qi
12:41 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
11:42 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 Mark Wielaard
10:51 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 Yao Qi
08:00 RE: record btrace experience [Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure]] Metzger, Markus T
07:29 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
04:43 pushed: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Joel Brobecker
00:20 [PATCH 5/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: Move vptr_{fieldno,basetype} Doug Evans
00:07 [PATCH 4/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: TYPE_SPECIFIC_SELF_TYPE Doug Evans

January 25, 2015
21:58 [PATCH v4 0/7] Remote fork events Breazeal, Don
21:50 [PATCH v4 4/7] Target remote follow fork Don Breazeal
21:50 Re: [PATCH v4 3/7 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
21:49 [PATCH v4 7/7] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
21:49 [PATCH v4 2/7] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
21:49 [PATCH v4 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
21:49 [PATCH v4 6/7] Remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
21:49 [PATCH v4 5/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
19:56 [PATCH 3/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: Rename TYPE_DOMAIN_TYPE Doug Evans
19:56 [PATCH 2/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: gnu-v3-abi.c Doug Evans
19:52 [PATCH 1/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype}: finish TYPE_SPECIFIC_FIELD kind handling Doug Evans
19:32 [PATCH 0/5] Remove struct main_type.vptr_{fieldno,basetype} Doug Evans
19:14 record btrace experience [Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure]] Jan Kratochvil
17:54 Re: [PATCH] Remove testsuite compile errors with GCC5. Mark Wielaard
16:32 Re: [PATCH] Remove testsuite compile errors with GCC5. Mark Kettenis
16:17 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
15:55 [PATCH] Remove testsuite compile errors with GCC5. Mark Wielaard
11:31 [PATCH] Merge GCC producer parsers. Allow digits in identifiers. Mark Wielaard
08:02 Re: [commit+7.9] [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Jan Kratochvil
01:12 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans

January 24, 2015
21:27 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Doug Evans
20:14 [PATCH] Fix compilation of dyn_arrayidx ada testcase Doug Evans
19:24 [COMMITTED PATCH] Delete TYPE_TYPE_SPECIFIC Doug Evans
14:54 [commit+7.9] [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Jan Kratochvil
14:15 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 Mark Wielaard
14:12 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 Mark Wielaard
13:31 [PATCH] GCC5 build error. unmap_overlay_command doesn't check section_is_overlay. Mark Wielaard
12:32 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
08:50 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
01:55 New ARI warning Sat Jan 24 01:55:33 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:46 Re: [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Doug Evans
00:32 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans

January 23, 2015
20:28 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
18:00 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Simon Marchi
17:18 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Pedro Alves
16:57 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
16:49 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Pedro Alves
16:42 Re: [PATCH 06/16 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Breazeal, Don
16:38 Re: [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Mark Wielaard
16:35 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Mark Wielaard
16:14 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
16:01 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Simon Marchi
14:35 RE: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Metzger, Markus T
12:55 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Pedro Alves
12:53 RE: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Metzger, Markus T
12:34 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Pedro Alves
12:29 Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Patrick Palka
11:55 Re: [PATCH 06/16 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
11:26 Re: Linux: make target_is_async_p return false when async is off Pedro Alves
10:59 Re: [RFA PATCH 3/3 V3] Testcase for pascal/17815 Pedro Alves
10:45 Re: [RFA PATCH 2/3 V3] Add "class" option for pascal compiler Pedro Alves
10:39 Fix "make TAGS" in libdecnumber Eli Zaretskii
10:15 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
10:04 [7.9 commit] [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Jan Kratochvil
07:56 RE: Linux: make target_is_async_p return false when async is off Metzger, Markus T
07:54 [PATCH v6] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions. Chen Gang S
07:52 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang S
07:45 RE: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Metzger, Markus T
07:32 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
07:30 Re: [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Joel Brobecker
07:16 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Doug Evans
05:21 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
00:26 [RFA PATCH 1/3 V3] Remember the case pattern that allowed finding a field of this. Pierre Muller
00:21 [RFA PATCH 3/3 V3] Testcase for pascal/17815 Pierre Muller
00:13 [RFA PATCH 2/3 V3] Add "class" option for pascal compiler Pierre Muller

January 22, 2015
21:15 Re: [PATCH] Introduce gdb_interact in testsuite Simon Marchi
20:52 Re: [PATCH] Introduce gdb_interact in testsuite Simon Marchi
20:37 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Simon Marchi
20:08 [commit] [patchv5] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
19:34 Re: [patchv4] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Eli Zaretskii
19:24 Re: [patchv4] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Doug Evans
19:24 [patchv5] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
19:23 [patchv4] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
19:10 Re: [patchv3] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Doug Evans
18:57 Re: [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Jan Kratochvil
18:52 Re: [patchv3] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Eli Zaretskii
18:49 [patchv3] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
18:46 Re: [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Doug Evans
18:36 [commit] [patch] Print current thread after loading a core file [Re: [patch] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt)] Jan Kratochvil
18:36 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
18:30 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
18:23 Re: [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Jan Kratochvil
18:13 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
18:11 Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90 Eli Zaretskii
18:09 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Doug Evans
17:46 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Pedro Alves
17:37 Linux: make target_is_async_p return false when async is off Pedro Alves
17:30 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
17:27 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
17:18 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
17:15 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
17:07 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Pedro Alves
17:04 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Pedro Alves
16:43 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
16:37 Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Jan Kratochvil
16:26 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
16:09 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
15:37 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Fix. Doug Evans
13:36 Re: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Pedro Alves
13:09 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang S
12:49 Re: [RFA PATCH 2/3 V2] Add "class" option for pascal compiler Pedro Alves
12:46 Re: [RFA PATCH 3/3] Testcase for pascal/17815 Pedro Alves
12:30 RE: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Metzger, Markus T
12:18 Re: [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Pedro Alves
12:07 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
11:42 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Fix. Pedro Alves
11:38 [PING] [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Andreas Arnez
11:18 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Pedro Alves
11:05 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Pedro Alves
03:31 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
00:36 Re: [patch] Print current thread after loading a core file [Re: [patch] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt)] Doug Evans
00:26 Re: [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Doug Evans

January 21, 2015
21:02 Re: [PATCH 04/16 v3] Determine supported extended-remote features Breazeal, Don
18:20 Re: [PATCH] Unify CLI/TUI tab-completion match list displayers Doug Evans
17:59 Re: golang compiler (6g) testsuite board file [Re: [RFC] Initial pass at supporting the Go language] Doug Evans
17:52 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Doug Evans
17:07 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Pedro Alves
16:59 [PATCH] Unify CLI/TUI tab-completion match list displayers Doug Evans
12:44 [PATCH] Add micromips support to the MIPS simulator Andrew Bennett
11:05 Re: m2-typeprint.c:m2_range's use of TYPE_DOMAIN_TYPE: Eh? Gaius Mulley
10:57 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
10:46 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang S
09:57 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Joel Brobecker
09:44 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Joel Brobecker
08:33 Re: ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
08:22 Re: ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Tristan Gingold
07:49 ping: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
04:15 Re: m2-typeprint.c:m2_range's use of TYPE_DOMAIN_TYPE: Eh? Doug Evans
03:45 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add objfile.username Eli Zaretskii
03:43 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add objfile.username Eli Zaretskii
03:41 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add objfile.username: improve docs for Objfile.filename Eli Zaretskii
01:42 Re: [PATCH] Introduce gdb_interact in testsuite Doug Evans
00:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add objfile.username Doug Evans

January 20, 2015
23:19 [PATCH 2/2] Add objfile.username Doug Evans
23:03 [PATCH 1/2] Add objfile.username: improve docs for Objfile.filename Doug Evans
22:48 Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90 Sergio Durigan Junior
22:25 Re: m2-typeprint.c:m2_range's use of TYPE_DOMAIN_TYPE: Eh? Gaius Mulley
22:19 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
22:00 Re: ada symbol lookup cache: disable for 7.9? Doug Evans
19:08 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Joel Brobecker
18:36 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
18:27 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Joel Brobecker
18:26 Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90 Eli Zaretskii
18:14 Re: Add myself as write-after-approval GDB maintainer. Ulrich Weigand
18:14 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
18:12 [pushed] gdb/ARI: Call safe_strerror instead of strerror in linux-ptrace.c Joel Brobecker
17:50 Re: "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90 Sergio Durigan Junior
17:36 "make TAGS" broken in 7.8.90 Eli Zaretskii
17:34 golang compiler (6g) testsuite board file [Re: [RFC] Initial pass at supporting the Go language] Jan Kratochvil
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
16:16 Add myself as write-after-approval GDB maintainer. Wei-cheng Wang
16:03 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
15:19 RE: x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Metzger, Markus T
13:13 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Joel Brobecker
11:13 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Phil Muldoon
06:27 [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Fix. Doug Evans

January 19, 2015
22:08 Re: [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
19:16 Re: [PATCH][commit] Fix regression on RHEL-5 systems (was: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/) Ulrich Weigand
18:32 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
18:30 m2-typeprint.c:m2_range's use of TYPE_DOMAIN_TYPE: Eh? Doug Evans
18:05 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
17:55 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
17:54 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Joel Brobecker
17:52 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
17:48 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
17:31 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
17:22 [PATCH] [Ada] Do not re-cache symbol-lookup result found from cache lookup. Joel Brobecker
16:54 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Joel Brobecker
16:26 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
16:10 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
16:05 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
15:45 Re: [PATCH] Add myself as write-after-approval GDB maintainer. Joel Brobecker
15:43 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Joel Brobecker
15:29 [PATCH] Add myself as write-after-approval GDB maintainer. Chen Gang
15:04 Re: ada symbol lookup cache: disable for 7.9? Joel Brobecker
14:50 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Joel Brobecker
14:49 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Joel Brobecker
11:22 Re: [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Testcase for ada Joel Brobecker
08:16 [pushed/ob] Fix ARI warning in rs6000-tdep.c::rs6000_gdbarch_init. Joel Brobecker
07:48 Re: Broken build: rs6000-tdep.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd [Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC] Joel Brobecker

January 18, 2015
23:39 [PATCH][PR symtab/17855] Testcase for ada Doug Evans
20:48 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
16:23 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
08:01 Re: Broken build: rs6000-tdep.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd [Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC] Wei-cheng Wang
07:01 Re: Broken build: rs6000-tdep.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd [Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC] Jan Kratochvil
05:25 ada symbol lookup cache: disable for 7.9? Doug Evans
04:47 Re: Broken build: rs6000-tdep.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd [Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC] Wei-cheng Wang
04:16 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
01:54 New ARI warning Sun Jan 18 01:54:19 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator

January 17, 2015
21:20 Broken build: rs6000-tdep.c: 32-bit host --enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd [Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC] Jan Kratochvil
20:59 [patch] Print current thread after loading a core file [Re: [patch] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt)] Jan Kratochvil
18:53 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Joel Brobecker
11:47 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
10:02 [patchv2+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Jan Kratochvil
09:55 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
09:44 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Eli Zaretskii
08:16 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
07:56 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
06:02 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
04:17 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
03:24 Re: Experimental branches Alan Modra
01:16 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
01:02 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Doug Evans

January 16, 2015
23:38 [patchv2] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
22:52 ping: [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Jan Kratochvil
22:42 [patch+7.9] compile: Filter out -fpreprocessed Jan Kratochvil
21:39 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c DJ Delorie
20:11 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
19:26 Re: Experimental branches Doug Evans
19:07 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
18:42 Re: Experimental branches Richard Henderson
18:41 Re: Experimental branches Richard Henderson
18:25 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Doug Evans
18:02 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
17:59 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
17:53 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
17:45 Re: Commit hook annoyance Doug Evans
17:30 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Doug Evans
17:15 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
16:59 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Sergio Durigan Junior
16:47 [PATCH][commit] Fix regression on RHEL-5 systems (was: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/) Sergio Durigan Junior
16:43 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
16:42 Re: Commit hook annoyance Eli Zaretskii
16:38 Re: Commit hook annoyance Eli Zaretskii
16:34 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
16:32 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Doug Evans
16:29 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
16:26 Re: Commit hook annoyance Joel Brobecker
16:18 Re: Commit hook annoyance Joel Brobecker
16:10 Re: Commit hook annoyance H.J. Lu
15:59 Commit hook annoyance Eli Zaretskii
15:55 Re: [PATCHSET] [3/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
15:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Ulrich Weigand
11:56 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Kai Tietz
11:49 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Eli Zaretskii
11:35 Re: [PATCHSET] [3/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
11:34 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Kai Tietz
11:26 Re: [PATCHSET] [1/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
11:18 Re: Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Eli Zaretskii
11:17 Re: [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
08:49 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
08:00 Re: [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Mark Wielaard
05:43 [obv] Fix gcc-5 compilation Jan Kratochvil
03:19 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
03:14 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
01:54 New ARI warning Fri Jan 16 01:54:30 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:04 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Sergio Durigan Junior
00:04 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Sergio Durigan Junior

January 15, 2015
23:57 Re: Experimental branches Alan Modra
23:56 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Mark Wielaard
23:20 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
23:04 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
22:48 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
21:56 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
19:49 Re: Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Doug Evans
19:29 Re: [patch] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Doug Evans
19:04 Re: [PATCH] Skip two more attach tests when testing against stub-like targets Breazeal, Don
18:33 [patch] Sort threads for thread apply all (bt) Jan Kratochvil
18:11 Re: [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Eli Zaretskii
17:32 [PATCH] Add support for embedding scripts in .debug_gdb_scripts. Doug Evans
16:41 [PATCH] Introduce gdb_interact in testsuite Simon Marchi
16:07 Building the 7.8.90 pretest on MinGW Eli Zaretskii
15:39 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Gary Benson
15:24 [PATCH 3/3] Warn if core file register section is larger than expected Andreas Arnez
15:23 [PATCH 2/3] x86: Use correct .reg-xstate section size Andreas Arnez
15:22 [PATCH 1/3] [PR corefiles/17808] Fix internal error when core file section is too big Andreas Arnez
15:22 [PATCH 0/3] Fix for PR 17808 and some related changes Andreas Arnez
11:21 gdb-7.8 branch UN-frozen (was: "gdb-7.8 branch FROZEN") Joel Brobecker
11:19 FYI: [release/HEAD] Document the GDB 7.8.2 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
11:18 [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 7.8.2.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
11:18 [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 7.8.2 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
11:18 FYI/GDB 7.8 BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.8-branch Joel Brobecker
10:59 FYI: [release/7.8-branch] Set GDB version number to 7.8.2. Joel Brobecker
10:57 gdb-7.8 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
10:00 [PATCH 3/3] gdb/DWARF: Support for arrays whose bound is a discriminant. Joel Brobecker
10:00 [PATCH 2/3] [Ada/varobj] number of children of null pointer to dynamic array. Joel Brobecker
10:00 [PATCH 1/3] gdb/DWARF: dynamic subrange type of dynamic subrange type. Joel Brobecker
10:00 DWARF - support for arrays whose bound is a discriminant Joel Brobecker
09:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Pedro Alves
08:55 [pushed/Ada] 'first/'last/'length of array whose bound is a discriminant Joel Brobecker
08:54 Re: [PATCH] Skip two more attach tests when testing against stub-like targets Pedro Alves
08:28 Re: [PATCH v2 3/4] Create syscall groups for x86_64. Doug Evans
08:12 Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] Add support to catch groups of syscalls. Doug Evans
08:03 Re: [PATCH v2 1/4] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Doug Evans
07:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Sergio Durigan Junior
07:05 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Sergio Durigan Junior
04:46 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Joel Brobecker
03:27 Re: sim/rx/gdb-if.c variable name collision Joel Brobecker
00:08 [PATCH, moxie] Don't disable gprof for moxie Anthony Green

January 14, 2015
23:02 Fix spelling error in top level configure.ac Joel Sherrill
21:50 Re: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Jan-Benedict Glaw
21:32 sim/rx/gdb-if.c variable name collision Daniel Calcoen
21:29 Re: [PATCH, committed] Sync libiberty from GCC Andreas Schwab
20:26 [patchv3] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Jan Kratochvil
19:24 Re: [PATCH] Skip two more attach tests when testing against stub-like targets Don Breazeal
18:01 Re: [V4 18/18] vla: add NEWS entry for dynamic array support Eli Zaretskii
15:04 [RFA PATCH 2/3 V2] Add "class" option for pascal compiler Pierre Muller
14:22 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi
13:50 [V4 17/18] vla: add stride support to fortran arrays. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 14/18] vla: use value constructor instead of raw-buffer manipulation Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 18/18] vla: add NEWS entry for dynamic array support Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 13/18] vla: reconstruct value to compute bounds of target type Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 15/18] vla: get dynamic array corner cases to work Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 10/18] test: basic MI test for the dynamic array support. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 12/18] test: add archer dynamic other frame test Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 09/18] test: accessing dynamic array history values. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 08/18] test: dynamic arrays passed to functions. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 03/18] test: basic tests for dynamic array evaluations in Fortran. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 05/18] test: dynamic arrays passed to subroutines. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 06/18] test: correct ptype of dynamic arrays in Fortran. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 16/18] vla: Fortran dynamic string support Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 02/18] vla: make dynamic fortran arrays functional. Keven Boell
13:50 [V4 11/18] test: test sizeof for dynamic fortran arrays. Keven Boell
13:49 [V4 07/18] test: evaluating allocation/association status Keven Boell
13:49 [V4 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Keven Boell
13:49 [V4 04/18] test: evaluate dynamic arrays using Fortran primitives. Keven Boell
13:49 [V4 01/18] vla: introduce allocated/associated flags Keven Boell
13:27 Re: [PATCH] PR17525 - breakpoint commands not executed when program run, from -x script Pedro Alves
13:23 Re: [PATCH] [7.8 regression] PR cli/17828: -batch -ex r breaks terminal Pedro Alves
12:47 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Ulrich Weigand
11:32 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Pedro Alves
11:29 Re: [PATCH] PR17525 - breakpoint commands not executed when program run, from -x script Joel Brobecker
11:26 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Pedro Alves
09:40 Re: [PATCH] Skip two more attach tests when testing against stub-like targets Pedro Alves
07:29 Re: New ARI warning Wed Jan 14 02:09:16 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
07:23 Re: New ARI warning Wed Jan 14 02:09:16 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.9-branch Doug Evans
07:16 Re: New ARI warning Wed Jan 14 02:09:16 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
06:38 [PATCH] [python] Optimize python_string_to_host_string() for Python 2. Yichun Zhang (agentzh)
05:01 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Joel Brobecker
03:53 [blibbet at gmail dot com: Re: GDB 7.9 release branch created!] Joel Brobecker
02:54 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi
02:09 New ARI warning Wed Jan 14 02:09:16 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.9-branch GDB Administrator
01:05 Re: [PATCH] Allow gdb.lookup_objfile to work with symlinked binary Doug Evans

January 13, 2015
22:47 [PATCH] Skip two more attach tests when testing against stub-like targets Don Breazeal
20:57 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Doug Evans
20:55 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Sergio Durigan Junior
20:48 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Sergio Durigan Junior
19:00 [PATCH] PR17525 - breakpoint commands not executed when program run, from -x script Pedro Alves
17:42 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Pedro Alves
17:11 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Pedro Alves
17:00 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Ulrich Weigand
16:59 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Zach Welch
16:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move some ppc macros to nat/ppc-linux.h Ulrich Weigand
16:54 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Pedro Alves
15:59 GDB 7.8.90 available for testing Joel Brobecker
15:43 gdb-7.9 branch *UN*-frozen Joel Brobecker
15:42 [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 7.8.90.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
15:42 [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 7.8.90 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
15:42 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
15:33 [pushed/master/gdb-7.9-branch] gdb/testsuite: Make clean mostlyclean should not delete *.py. Joel Brobecker
14:14 pushed: [release/branch] Set GDB version number to 7.8.90. Joel Brobecker
14:09 gdb-7.9 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
12:28 [release/HEAD 1/2] Bump version to 7.9.50.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
12:28 [release/HEAD 2/2] Update NEWS post GDB 7.9 branch creation. Joel Brobecker
12:28 FYI/HEAD: Patches applied to branch master Joel Brobecker
12:26 [release/branch 2/2] Set development mode to "off" by default. Joel Brobecker
12:26 [release/branch 1/2] Bump version to 7.8.90.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
12:26 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
12:24 [pushed/www] Announce GDB 7.9 branch creation. Joel Brobecker
10:48 [PATCH 2/2] [ARI] Remove trailing new-line in argument of call to warning. Joel Brobecker
10:48 [PATCH 1/2] [ARI] Remove trailing new-line in argument of call to warning. Joel Brobecker
10:48 Re: New ARI warning Sat Jan 10 01:54:00 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
09:48 Re: [PATCH] [7.8 regression] PR cli/17828: -batch -ex r breaks terminal Joel Brobecker
09:44 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Joel Brobecker
09:31 Re: [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater Joel Brobecker
09:21 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Joel Brobecker
09:17 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Joel Brobecker

January 12, 2015
22:56 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
22:49 Re: [PATCH 06/16 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Breazeal, Don
22:39 Re: [PATCH 06/16 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
22:36 Re: [PATCH 04/16 v3] Determine supported extended-remote features Don Breazeal
21:22 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
21:00 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Simon Marchi
20:47 Re: [ping^3 PATCH v2 1/4] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Doug Evans
20:03 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
19:05 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Pedro Alves
18:50 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
18:39 Re: [PATCH] [7.8 regression] PR cli/17828: -batch -ex r breaks terminal Doug Evans
18:03 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Cary Coutant
17:59 Re: FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Doug Evans
17:54 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Zach Welch
17:49 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin Simon Marchi
17:46 [PATCH v2] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Zachary T Welch
17:26 FYI: [python/Ada] gdb.lookup_type fails to looking primitive type Joel Brobecker
17:26 Re: ping^2: [patchv2] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Doug Evans
17:21 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin Joel Brobecker
17:13 [PATCH] gdb.python/py-prompt.exp: restore GDBFLAGS Pedro Alves
17:13 Re: ping^2: [patchv2] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Jan Kratochvil
17:01 Re: [regression/native-gdbserver][buildbot] Python testscases get staled Pedro Alves
16:55 Re: [regression/native-gdbserver][buildbot] Python testscases get staled Sergio Durigan Junior
16:54 Re: [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater David Taylor
16:40 [PATCH] [7.8 regression] PR cli/17828: -batch -ex r breaks terminal Pedro Alves
14:30 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Andreas Arnez
13:41 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin Simon Marchi
11:15 Re: [regression/native-gdbserver][buildbot] Python testscases get staled Pedro Alves
10:05 [commit] [testsuite patch] Fix new FAIL: py-frame.exp: test Frame.read_register(rip) Jan Kratochvil
09:57 Re: [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Joel Brobecker
08:42 Re: [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Jan Kratochvil
06:56 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
05:06 Re: [REVERTED PATCH] symbol lookup cache Joel Brobecker
05:05 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") H.J. Lu
04:58 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
04:43 [regression/native-gdbserver][buildbot] Python testscases get staled (was: Re: [PATCH] skip "attach" tests when testing against stub-like targets) Sergio Durigan Junior
04:16 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
04:08 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
02:33 Re: [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Yao Qi
01:38 Re: [testsuite patch] Fix new FAIL: py-frame.exp: test Frame.read_register(rip) Yao Qi
00:41 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME. Doug Evans

January 11, 2015
23:48 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.exp: All numeric attributes require a form Doug Evans
23:30 [REVERTED PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
22:11 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename "maint demangle" as "demangle". Doug Evans
21:20 [PATCH] Fix build on OpenBSD Mark Kettenis
20:34 [COMMITTED PATCH] symtab.c (eq_symbol_entry): Use SYMBOL_SEARCH_NAME and symbol_matches_domain. Doug Evans
19:41 [COMMITTED PATCH] Improve function comments of symbol_cache_mark_found/not_found Doug Evans
19:11 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
16:21 Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") H.J. Lu
14:51 Re: [testsuite patch] Fix new FAIL: py-frame.exp: test Frame.read_register(rip) Jan Kratochvil
13:58 Re: [testsuite patch] Fix new FAIL: py-frame.exp: test Frame.read_register(rip) Yao Qi
13:14 Re: [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Jan Kratochvil
12:36 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Yao Qi
12:02 Re: [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Yao Qi
08:27 [PATCH 2/2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi
08:27 [PATCH 1/2] Move some ppc macros to nat/ppc-linux.h Yao Qi
08:27 [PATCH 0/2, V2] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi

January 10, 2015
21:23 Re: [RFA PATCH 2/3] Add debug-stabs debug-dwarf and class option for pascal compiler Doug Evans
18:46 [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
18:17 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
16:41 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Eli Zaretskii
16:18 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Eli Zaretskii
15:48 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
15:39 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Eli Zaretskii
15:18 [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
15:16 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
14:10 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
09:23 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Eli Zaretskii
07:00 Re: [PATCH V5 2/3] Add AVX512 register support to gdbserver. Joel Brobecker
06:59 ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...") Joel Brobecker
04:30 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Joel Brobecker
04:17 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Joel Brobecker
03:59 Re: [PATCH] Fix truncation of TUI command history Patrick Palka
03:56 Re: [PATCH] Fix a pair of screen-resizing issues in TUI Patrick Palka
03:49 [PATCH] Fix truncation of TUI command history Patrick Palka
03:49 [PATCH] Fix a pair of screen-resizing issues in TUI Patrick Palka
02:32 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
01:54 New ARI warning Sat Jan 10 01:54:00 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:55 RE: [RFA PATCH 2/3] Add debug-stabs debug-dwarf and class option for pascal compiler Pierre Muller
00:45 Re: [RFA PATCH 2/3] Add debug-stabs debug-dwarf and class option for pascal compiler Doug Evans

January 09, 2015
22:24 Re: [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Sergio Durigan Junior
22:23 Re: [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Patrick Palka
22:19 [PATCH 2/2] Move code to disable ASR to nat/ Sergio Durigan Junior
22:19 [PATCH 1/2] Move safe_strerror to common/ Sergio Durigan Junior
22:19 [PATCH 0/2] Share code to disable ASR between GDB and gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
21:59 Re: [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Nicholas Clifton
21:53 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Chen Gang S
21:50 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb/i387-tdep.c: Avoid warning for "-Werror=strict-overflow" Chen Gang S
20:52 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Chen Gang S
20:30 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Mark Kettenis
20:11 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Pedro Alves
20:05 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Sergio Durigan Junior
19:35 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Mark Kettenis
19:27 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Andreas Arnez
18:35 Re: [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with the default query hook Patrick Palka
17:49 [PATCH] Fix gdbserver build with x86_64-w64-mingw32 -m32 Zachary T Welch
17:19 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Pedro Alves
16:59 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Mark Kettenis
16:45 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Pedro Alves
16:18 [RFA PATCH 3/3] Testcase for pascal/17815 Pierre Muller
16:18 [RFA PATCH 2/3] Add debug-stabs debug-dwarf and class option for pascal compiler Pierre Muller
16:16 [RFA PATCH 1/3] Remember the case pattern that allowed finding a field of this. Pierre Muller
16:16 [RFA 0/3] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Pierre Muller
15:27 Re: [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with the default query hook Pedro Alves
15:07 Re: [PATCH 0/8] Linux: starvation avoidance in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with the default query hook Patrick Palka
13:01 [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with the default query hook Patrick Palka
12:03 Re: [PATCH 0/5] GNU/Linux, fix attach races/problems Pedro Alves
11:24 Re: [PATCH] skip "attach" tests when testing against stub-like targets Pedro Alves
10:55 Re: gdb-patches RFA: Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pedro Alves
10:52 Re: gdb-patches RFA: Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pedro Alves
10:46 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Chen Gang S
10:11 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Pedro Alves
09:47 Re: [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Andreas Arnez
03:47 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Chen Gang S
01:29 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
00:32 Re: ping^2: [patchv2] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Doug Evans
00:10 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Steve Ellcey

January 08, 2015
23:22 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Pedro Alves
23:19 Re: [RFA] Fix for PR 17811 Doug Evans
22:12 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Steve Ellcey
21:12 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Jan Kratochvil
20:49 x86_64-m32 internal error for multi-thread-step.exp [Re: [PATCH v10 06/28] btrace: change branch trace data structure] Jan Kratochvil
16:43 [testsuite patch] for: [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Jan Kratochvil
16:16 [PATCH] [PR corefiles/17808] i386: Fix internal error when prstatus in core file is too big Andreas Arnez
15:50 Re: [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with default query hook Pedro Alves
15:17 [PATCH] Consolidate the custom TUI query hook with default query hook Patrick Palka
14:58 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove superfluous function key_is_command_char() Eli Zaretskii
14:27 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
14:25 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
14:15 gdb-patches RFA: Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pierre Muller
14:14 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Eli Zaretskii
14:14 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
14:10 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
14:06 Re: [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Pedro Alves
13:57 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Pedro Alves
13:53 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Pedro Alves
13:48 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove superfluous function key_is_command_char() Patrick Palka
13:43 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
13:41 Re: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pedro Alves
13:38 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
13:34 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove superfluous function key_is_command_char() Eli Zaretskii
13:31 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Eli Zaretskii
13:22 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Pedro Alves
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Yao Qi
13:01 RE: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pierre Muller
12:49 Re: [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Patrick Palka
12:40 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
12:32 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
12:25 Re: [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Patrick Palka
12:02 Re: [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Pedro Alves
11:40 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Remove superfluous function key_is_command_char() Pedro Alves
11:39 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Don't flush the prompt when resizing the terminal within TUI Pedro Alves
11:29 Re: [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Pedro Alves
11:03 Re: [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Pedro Alves
10:48 Re: [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pedro Alves
10:42 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Pedro Alves
10:01 RE: [PATCH V5 2/3] Add AVX512 register support to gdbserver. Sturm, Michael
08:53 [RFA] Fix pascal behavior for class fields Pierre Muller
08:05 RE: [RFA] Fix for PR 17811 Pierre Muller
05:40 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Yao Qi
04:05 [PATCH 2/3] TUI: Don't print KEY_RESIZE keys Patrick Palka
04:05 [PATCH 3/3] Don't flush the prompt when resizing the terminal within TUI Patrick Palka
04:05 [PATCH 1/3] Remove superfluous function key_is_command_char() Patrick Palka
03:51 [PATCH] TUI: rewrite tui_query_hook() Patrick Palka
03:47 Re: [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Yao Qi
01:55 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Yao Qi
01:45 Re: ping^2: [patchv2] Fix 100x slowdown regression on DWZ files Doug Evans
01:24 Re: [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Maciej W. Rozycki
01:10 Re: [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Yao Qi
01:01 [PATCH] Don't munge yacc's #line directives Patrick Palka
00:45 Re: [RFA] Fix for PR 17811 Doug Evans

January 07, 2015
23:33 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Maciej W. Rozycki
23:22 Re: [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Maciej W. Rozycki
23:20 [RFA] Fix for PR 17811 Pierre Muller
22:33 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Doug Evans
22:30 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Pedro Alves
21:59 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
21:44 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Patrick Palka
20:45 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
19:48 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
19:35 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Pedro Alves
19:32 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
19:30 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
19:29 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Maciej W. Rozycki
19:20 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
19:16 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
19:11 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
19:08 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
19:01 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Pedro Alves
18:56 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
18:36 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Steve Ellcey
18:34 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:34 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:30 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:21 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:12 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
18:09 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
18:00 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
17:57 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
17:36 [patch] Fix jit-reader.h for multilib Jan Kratochvil
17:36 Sync libiberty with gcc Richard Earnshaw
17:02 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
16:17 [PATCH] skip "attach" tests when testing against stub-like targets (was: Re: [PATCH 5/5] Test attaching to a program that constantly spawns short-lived threads) Pedro Alves
16:01 Re: [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Tristan Gingold
15:18 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Patrick Palka
15:18 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Pedro Alves
15:11 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Maciej W. Rozycki
14:57 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Joel Brobecker
14:56 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Joel Brobecker
14:46 [RFA] Add --with-libz-prefix option in config/zlib.m4 Joel Brobecker
14:45 [commit] [testsuite patch] Fix avx512.exp regression Jan Kratochvil
14:38 [testsuite patch] Fix new FAIL: py-frame.exp: test Frame.read_register(rip) Jan Kratochvil
14:36 Re: [PATCH 6/8] linux-nat.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Pedro Alves
14:35 [PATCH v3] Remove unwanted spaces when looking up builtin types Siva Chandra
14:13 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Patrick Palka
14:10 Re: [PATCH 4/8] linux-nat.c: clean up pending status checking and resuming LWPs Yao Qi
14:08 Re: [PATCH 6/8] linux-nat.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Yao Qi
13:48 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
13:39 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: [PATCH 6/8] linux-nat.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: [PATCH 4/8] linux-nat.c: clean up pending status checking and resuming LWPs Pedro Alves
13:09 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Don't propagate our current terminal state to the inferior Patrick Palka
10:01 [pushed/sim] Regenerate sim/common/aclocal.m4 and sim/common/configure... Joel Brobecker
09:39 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Yao Qi
08:55 Re: [RFC] Empty result of "info types inner": Is this a bug? Doug Evans
08:44 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Gary Benson
07:06 Re: [PATCH 6/8] linux-nat.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Yao Qi
07:03 Re: [PATCH] Remove unwanted spaces when looking up builtin types Joel Brobecker
06:47 Re: [PATCH] Remove unwanted spaces when looking up builtin types Siva Chandra
06:26 Re: [PATCH] Enable invoking overloaded operator() method on class and union values. Siva Chandra
04:14 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Joel Brobecker
04:08 Re: [testsuite patch] Fix avx512.exp regression Joel Brobecker
03:38 Re: [pushed] gdb/python: exception trying to create empty array Joel Brobecker

January 06, 2015
22:42 Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin Simon Marchi
21:11 [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943 Sergio Durigan Junior
20:54 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
19:24 [testsuite patch] Fix avx512.exp regression Jan Kratochvil
19:06 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
18:52 Re: [pushed] gdb/python: exception trying to create empty array Doug Evans
18:37 Re: [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Doug Evans
16:38 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Joel Brobecker
16:20 Re: [PATCHSET] [3/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
16:12 [PATCH] Speed up "gdb -tui" output Eli Zaretskii
16:09 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Steve Ellcey
16:04 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Steve Ellcey
16:03 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
15:58 Re: [PATCHSET] [3/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
15:58 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
15:56 Re: [PATCHSET] [1/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
15:16 [pushed/ob] gdb/guile: Do not error when trying to create empty array. Joel Brobecker
15:09 [pushed] gdb/python: exception trying to create empty array Joel Brobecker
12:42 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
09:44 Re: [RFC] Empty result of "info types inner": Is this a bug? Doug Evans
08:12 Re: [PATCH 4/8] linux-nat.c: clean up pending status checking and resuming LWPs Yao Qi
06:20 Re: [PATCH 1/8] gdb.threads/{siginfo-thread.c,watchthreads-reorder.c,ia64-sigill.c} races with GDB Yao Qi
04:16 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Joel Brobecker
03:31 Re: [PATCH] "info source" now includes producer string Eli Zaretskii
03:09 Re: [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Yao Qi
00:54 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Doug Evans
00:44 [Patch] Fix build problem with system call in compile/compile.c Steve Ellcey
00:28 Re: [PATCH] "info source" now includes producer string Doug Evans

January 05, 2015
20:50 Re: [PATCH] "info source" now includes producer string Eli Zaretskii
20:41 [PATCH] "info source" now includes producer string Doug Evans
20:06 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
19:55 Re: [PATCHSET] [4/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
19:40 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Eli Zaretskii
19:29 Re: [PATCHSET] [3/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
19:20 Re: [PATCHSET] [1/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
19:11 Re: [PATCHSET] [2/4] Fix various issue in TUI Pedro Alves
19:02 Re: [PATCH 5/5] Test attaching to a program that constantly spawns short-lived threads Breazeal, Don
17:53 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
17:44 Re: RFC: remove "info dll" alias to "info sharedlibraries"? Joel Brobecker
17:35 Re: RFC: remove "info dll" alias to "info sharedlibraries"? Pedro Alves
17:08 Re: [RFC] Empty result of "info types inner": Is this a bug? Pedro Alves
16:53 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename "maint demangle" as "demangle". Pedro Alves
16:07 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Eli Zaretskii
13:32 Re: [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Yao Qi
11:40 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Pedro Alves
04:17 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Joel Brobecker
04:13 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Doug Evans
04:13 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
04:10 Re: GDB 7.9 branching - 2 weeks to go (Mon, Jan 12th)! Joel Brobecker
03:04 Re: [RFC] Empty result of "info types inner": Is this a bug? Joel Brobecker

January 04, 2015
22:16 [PATCH v2] Rename "maint demangle" as "demangle". Doug Evans
21:09 Re: [PATCH] Rename "maint demangle" as "demangle". Eli Zaretskii
20:59 [PATCH] Rename "maint demangle" as "demangle". Doug Evans
16:27 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
10:31 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources pinskia
09:35 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources Bin.Cheng
08:54 [RFC] Empty result of "info types inner": Is this a bug? Doug Evans
08:42 Re: [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Yao Qi
03:38 Re: [PATCH] Add aliases "i ty" and "i so". Eli Zaretskii
03:24 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME. Joel Brobecker

January 03, 2015
22:55 Re: [PATCH/TopLevel] Fix compiling libgo with a combined sources Andrew Pinski
21:56 [PATCH] Add aliases "i ty" and "i so". Doug Evans
20:39 [COMMITTED PATCH] fix spelling of anon-ns2.cc in earlier ChangeLog entry Doug Evans
20:06 [COMMITTED PATCH] c-exp.y: misc cleanup Doug Evans
19:31 [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (compute_delayed_physnames): Use TYPE_FN_FIELD_PHYSNAME. Doug Evans
19:25 Re: [PATCH] dwarf.exp: All numeric attributes require a form Doug Evans
19:22 [PATCH] dwarf.exp: All numeric attributes require a form Doug Evans
11:30 [PATCH] TUI: Expand TABs into spaces Eli Zaretskii
06:06 [COMMITTED PATCH] gdb.cp/nsalias.exp: Fix output of external/declaration flags. Doug Evans
02:09 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans

January 02, 2015
23:57 [committed] MIPS: Make the extracted stack offset signed in the prologue scanner Maciej W. Rozycki
21:02 [COMMITTED PATCH] gdb.dwarf2/dw4-sig-types.exp: Also pass -fdebug-types-section to gcc. Doug Evans
19:51 [COMMITTED PATCH] dwarf2read.c (setup_type_unit_groups): Remove outdated comment. Doug Evans
19:04 [COMMITTED PATCH] symtab.h (struct symbol): Fix typo in comment. Doug Evans
10:54 Fix a MinGW warning in libiberty/strerror.c Eli Zaretskii
10:07 [RFC] Monster testcase generator for performance testsuite Doug Evans
09:46 RE: [PATCH] Update config.sub from upstream config repo Hans-Peter Nilsson
02:41 [PATCH] gdb/compile/compile.c: Check return value to avoid compiler warning Chen Gang

January 01, 2015
15:36 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Yearly gdb/ChangeLog rotation. Eli Zaretskii
14:59 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied H.J. Lu
14:58 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied Joel Brobecker
14:47 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied H.J. Lu
14:45 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied Alan Modra
14:22 Re: FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied H.J. Lu
14:19 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
09:56 [PATCH 3/3] Update year range in copyright notice of all files owned by the GDB project. Joel Brobecker
09:54 [PATCH 1/3] Yearly gdb/ChangeLog rotation. Joel Brobecker
09:38 [PATCH 2/3] Update copyright year printed by gdb, gdbserver and gdbreplay. Joel Brobecker
09:38 FYI: Start of New Year Procedure applied Joel Brobecker


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc