gdb-patches archive
date index for December, 2014

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 29, 2014
15:03 RE: [PATCH, ARM] Support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args ARM attribute Thomas Preud'homme
12:09 Re: [PATCH, ARM] Support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args ARM attribute Joel Brobecker
11:12 Re: [PATCH] Sanitize input_interrupt output Pedro Alves
10:48 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Pedro Alves
10:14 RE: [PATCH, ARM] Support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args ARM attribute Thomas Preud'homme
08:15 [PATCH] Recognize branch instruction on MIPS in gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Yao Qi
07:42 [OBV] Clean up gdb.trace/entry-values.exp Yao Qi
06:27 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Yao Qi
05:42 [PATCH, moxie] Add moxiebox target support Anthony Green
05:29 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Doug Evans
03:53 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Joel Brobecker
03:38 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Yao Qi
03:07 Re: [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Joel Brobecker
01:13 [PATCH] Clear upper bits during sign extension Yao Qi

December 28, 2014
03:47 Re: [PATCH, ARM] Support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args ARM attribute Joel Brobecker
03:38 Re: File-name completer marks all files as executable on MS-Windows Eli Zaretskii
03:01 Re: [PATCH] Sanitize input_interrupt output Sergio Durigan Junior

December 27, 2014
23:38 [PATCH, moxie] Update single step and process record for moxie ISA updates Anthony Green
23:20 [PATCH, moxie, sim] moxie ldo/sto instructions use 16 bit offsets Anthony Green
22:00 Re: File-name completer marks all files as executable on MS-Windows Andrew Pinski
19:13 File-name completer marks all files as executable on MS-Windows Eli Zaretskii
18:21 [PATCH, ARM] Support for value 3 of Tag_ABI_VFP_args ARM attribute Thomas Preud'homme
08:36 Re: [PATCH] Sanitize input_interrupt output Andreas Schwab
05:24 [PATCH] Sanitize input_interrupt output Sergio Durigan Junior

December 26, 2014
20:32 [PATCH 7/8] [gdbserver] linux-low.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Pedro Alves
20:32 [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Pedro Alves
20:32 [PATCH 6/8] linux-nat.c: better starvation avoidance, handle non-stop mode too Pedro Alves
20:32 [PATCH 5/8] linux-nat.c: always mark execing LWP as resumed Pedro Alves
20:32 [PATCH 4/8] linux-nat.c: clean up pending status checking and resuming LWPs Pedro Alves
20:31 [PATCH 3/8] cleanup and speed up (software_)breakpoint_inserted_here_p Pedro Alves
20:31 [PATCH 2/8] watch_thread_num.exp and targets with fairer event reporting Pedro Alves
20:31 [PATCH 1/8] gdb.threads/{siginfo-thread.c,watchthreads-reorder.c,ia64-sigill.c} races with GDB Pedro Alves
20:31 [PATCH 0/8] Linux: starvation avoidance in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
14:17 Re: [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Joel Brobecker

December 25, 2014
17:27 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v4] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
13:26 Re: [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Anthony Green
02:46 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Yao Qi

December 24, 2014
22:20 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Jan Kratochvil
17:12 Re: [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Joel Brobecker
17:03 Re: [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Doug Evans
13:43 Re: [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Joel Brobecker
13:36 [PATCH, moxie, sim] Add mul.x and umul.x instruction support Anthony Green
10:44 Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c Alan Modra
10:06 Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
00:20 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker

December 23, 2014
18:26 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
18:21 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
18:08 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
17:42 Re: Experimental branches H.J. Lu
17:38 Re: Experimental branches Cary Coutant
16:18 Re: [PATCH 0/6] [PR 17684] Look up primitive types as symbols Doug Evans
13:27 Re: Experimental branches Joel Brobecker
11:54 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Kai Tietz

December 22, 2014
22:14 [patch 2/2] mingw: update gnulib: the gnulib files Jan Kratochvil
22:12 [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Jan Kratochvil
19:24 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
17:33 Re: [PATCH 0/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass Doug Evans
12:48 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Joel Brobecker
02:04 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans

December 21, 2014
22:46 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
21:01 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Joel Brobecker
18:51 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
15:59 Re: [ping^3 PATCH v2 1/4] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
09:13 RE: [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file mihail dot nistor at freescale
03:34 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Eli Zaretskii
02:45 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Maciej W. Rozycki
00:14 Re: [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Maciej W. Rozycki

December 20, 2014
21:07 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
21:04 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
19:55 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Eli Zaretskii
19:14 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
18:27 Re: [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater Joel Brobecker
17:26 Re: [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
17:19 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) Joel Brobecker
17:18 Re: [PATCH] Printing of large objects not interruptable Joel Brobecker
16:33 Re: [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file Joel Brobecker
12:26 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Joel Brobecker
10:43 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Eli Zaretskii
08:29 Re: [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
07:57 [PATCH] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans

December 19, 2014
20:55 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
19:25 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
18:06 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Ulrich Weigand
15:07 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Yao Qi
12:59 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Joel Brobecker
12:40 Re: [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater Joel Brobecker
11:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Pedro Alves
11:18 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Pedro Alves
11:02 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Pedro Alves
10:56 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Pedro Alves
10:48 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
10:26 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
09:28 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Kai Tietz
09:07 Re: [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater Eli Zaretskii
08:27 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
08:24 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
08:06 Re: [PATCH] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi
05:14 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Yao Qi
03:55 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Yao Qi
02:00 Re: RFA 0/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets David Taylor
01:54 [PATCH] PR 17520 -- structure offset wrong when 1/4 GB or greater David Taylor
00:12 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil

December 18, 2014
23:47 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
23:32 [PATCH] Allow gdb.lookup_objfile to work with symlinked binary Doug Evans
23:06 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
22:18 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Sergio Durigan Junior
21:24 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
21:11 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
21:05 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
21:02 [PATCH v5] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
20:56 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Sergio Durigan Junior
20:55 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Kai Tietz
20:47 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
20:26 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
20:15 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Kai Tietz
19:07 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
18:41 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
18:26 Re: [PATCH] A few comment cleanups Simon Marchi
18:24 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
18:14 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
18:00 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
17:40 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
17:40 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Pedro Alves
17:36 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Pedro Alves
17:31 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
17:28 Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Pedro Alves
17:23 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Eli Zaretskii
17:22 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Eli Zaretskii
16:53 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
16:10 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Michael Eager
15:43 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Eli Zaretskii
13:31 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Yao Qi
13:26 [PATCH] MIPS: Handle the DSP registers for bare metal Yao Qi
12:52 Re: [PATCH 0/3, V2] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Yao Qi
12:34 [PATCH 6/6] [PR 17684] Add c++ support Doug Evans
12:29 [PATCH 5/6] [PR 17684] add support for primitive types as symbols Doug Evans
12:27 [PATCH 4/6] [PR 17684] SYMBOL_DOMAIN_BITS Doug Evans
12:24 [PATCH 3/6] [PR 17684] rename initialize_symbol -> initialize_objfile_symbol Doug Evans
12:23 [PATCH 2/6] [PR 17684] lookup_symbol_nonlocal routines get langdef parameter Doug Evans
12:21 [PATCH 1/6] [PR 17684] new functions symbol_arch, symbol_symtab, symbol_objfile, symbol_set_symtab Doug Evans
12:19 [PATCH 0/6] [PR 17684] Look up primitive types as symbols Doug Evans
12:16 Re: [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Pedro Alves
11:28 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Pedro Alves
11:16 Re: [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Pedro Alves
11:14 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Refactor gdbarch method print_float_info Pedro Alves
11:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Thomas Perry
09:38 [COMMITTED PATCH] infcmd.c (jump_command): Minor simplification. Doug Evans
09:16 [COMMITTED PATCH] Rename language_lookup_primitive_type_by_name Doug Evans
08:58 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
08:57 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
08:13 Re: [RFC][PATCH] Provide ability to have "foo set bar" parameters in python Andreas Schwab
05:38 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Yao Qi
01:07 Re: [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Yao Qi
01:02 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Refactor gdbarch method print_float_info Yao Qi
00:02 Re: [PATCH 5/5] Test attaching to a program that constantly spawns short-lived threads Pedro Alves

December 17, 2014
23:18 [RFC][PATCH] Provide ability to have "foo set bar" parameters in python Doug Evans
22:42 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Pedro Alves
22:30 Re: [PATCH] A few comment cleanups Doug Evans
22:07 Re: [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Steve Ellcey
21:45 Re: [PATCH] A few comment cleanups Simon Marchi
21:02 [patch] compile: rm -rf -> ftw()+rmdir()+unlink() [Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build] Jan Kratochvil
20:34 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
19:37 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
19:37 Re: [PATCH] A few comment cleanups Doug Evans
19:31 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Eli Zaretskii
19:18 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
19:15 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
19:12 [commit] [patchv2] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
19:01 [PATCH] A few comment cleanups Simon Marchi
18:45 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
18:41 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v3] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
18:33 Re: [patchv2] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
18:21 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
18:17 [patchv2] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
17:33 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
17:30 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Steve Ellcey
17:07 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v3] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
14:09 Re: [PATCH 1/5] libthread_db: debug output should go to gdb_stdlog Yao Qi
13:45 Re: [PATCH 1/5] libthread_db: debug output should go to gdb_stdlog Pedro Alves
13:35 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Linux: on attach, attach to lwps listed under /proc/$pid/task/ Pedro Alves
13:24 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Refactor gdbarch method print_float_info Pedro Alves
13:04 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Linux: Skip thread_db thread event reporting if PTRACE_EVENT_CLONE is supported Pedro Alves
12:40 Re: [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Yao Qi
11:56 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Yao Qi
11:43 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
11:40 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Yao Qi
11:16 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
11:10 Re: [PATCH 5/5] Test attaching to a program that constantly spawns short-lived threads Yao Qi
10:57 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pedro Alves
10:53 Re: [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Pedro Alves
09:27 Re: [PATCH 5/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: remove redundancies in cp_lookup_symbol_nonlocal Doug Evans
09:26 Re: [PATCH 4/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: remove redundant calls to cp_lookup_symbol_in_namespace Doug Evans
09:26 Re: [PATCH 3/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: cp_lookup_nested_symbol_1 Doug Evans
09:24 Re: [PATCH 2/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: simplify cp_lookup_symbol_in_namespace Doug Evans
09:24 Re: [PATCH 1/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: whitespace Doug Evans
08:35 Re: [PATCH] Remove redundant call to lookup_static_symbol. Doug Evans
08:21 Re: [PATCH] New parameter: debug symbol-lookup Doug Evans
08:06 Re: [PATCH] Buildsym cleanups: more docs, more uniform set-up and tear-down Doug Evans
08:02 Re: [PATCH 1/5] libthread_db: debug output should go to gdb_stdlog Yao Qi
07:28 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Doug Evans
06:46 [PATCH 3/3] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Yao Qi
06:46 [PATCH 2/3] Refactor gdbarch method print_float_info Yao Qi
06:46 [PATCH 1/3] Remove h8300_print_float_info Yao Qi
06:46 [PATCH 0/3, V2] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float' Yao Qi
06:23 Re: [PATCH] Rename cp_lookup_symbol_imports to cp_lookup_symbol_via_imports Doug Evans
06:16 Re: [PATCH] Rename find_type_baseclass_by_name to cp_find_type_baseclass_by_name Doug Evans
06:06 Re: [PATCH] Remove struct symbol_search member symtab. Doug Evans
01:22 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Yao Qi

December 16, 2014
21:24 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Linux: Skip thread_db thread event reporting if PTRACE_EVENT_CLONE is supported Simon Marchi
20:52 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Linux: on attach, attach to lwps listed under /proc/$pid/task/ Simon Marchi
17:35 [PATCH 5/5] Test attaching to a program that constantly spawns short-lived threads Pedro Alves
16:54 [PATCH 4/5] Linux: Skip thread_db thread event reporting if PTRACE_EVENT_CLONE is supported Pedro Alves
16:54 [PATCH 2/5] Linux: on attach, attach to lwps listed under /proc/$pid/task/ Pedro Alves
16:54 [PATCH 3/5] libthread_db: Skip attaching to terminated and joined threads Pedro Alves
16:54 [PATCH 0/5] GNU/Linux, fix attach races/problems Pedro Alves
16:54 [PATCH 1/5] libthread_db: debug output should go to gdb_stdlog Pedro Alves
12:58 pushed: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Joel Brobecker
12:40 RE: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Pierre Muller
11:20 RE: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Patrick Monnerat
09:46 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Pedro Alves
09:06 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Kai Tietz
09:04 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Kai Tietz
05:27 Re: [PATCH v4 12/14] add linux_infcall_mmap Yao Qi
03:40 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Eli Zaretskii
03:37 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Eli Zaretskii
00:39 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Joel Brobecker
00:39 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Sergio Durigan Junior
00:29 Re: [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Doug Evans

December 15, 2014
23:33 [PATCH] Merge dg-extract-results.{sh,py} from GCC upstream Sergio Durigan Junior
22:56 Re: [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
22:53 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) H.J. Lu
22:44 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Joel Brobecker
22:28 [patch] compile: Fix MinGW build [Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/] Jan Kratochvil
22:17 Re: [PATCH] Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log} files as text Sergio Durigan Junior
22:15 Re: [PATCH] Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log} files as text Jan Kratochvil
22:11 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) H.J. Lu
22:07 Re: [PATCH] Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log} files as text Sergio Durigan Junior
21:33 Re: [PATCH] Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log} files as text Jan Kratochvil
21:17 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Pedro Alves
21:09 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) H.J. Lu
21:00 [PATCH] Make dg-extract-results.sh explicitly treat .{sum,log} files as text Sergio Durigan Junior
20:47 RE: [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file mihail dot nistor at freescale
20:43 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Joel Brobecker
20:41 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Joel Brobecker
20:02 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) H.J. Lu
19:37 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Joel Brobecker
19:23 Re: [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) H.J. Lu
19:12 [commit 7.8] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Jan Kratochvil
18:57 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Eli Zaretskii
18:40 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Jan Kratochvil
18:35 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Joel Brobecker
18:21 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Jan Kratochvil
18:14 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Joel Brobecker
18:14 [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak
18:13 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Michael Eager
18:03 Re: [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Breazeal, Don
18:02 Re: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Pedro Alves
17:48 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Eli Zaretskii
17:12 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Jan Kratochvil
17:02 Re: [PATCH] Introduce utility function find_inferior_ptid Simon Marchi
16:51 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: expect possible pagination when starting gdb Simon Marchi
16:48 Re: [PATCH v4 12/14] add linux_infcall_mmap Jan Kratochvil
16:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Simon Marchi
16:41 Re: [PATCH 1/3] python extended prompt: Use os.getcwd() instead of os.getcwdu() Simon Marchi
16:08 RE: [Patch] Microblaze: Port of Linux gdbserver Ajit Kumar Agarwal
16:01 Re: RFC: skip_inline_frames failed assertion resuming from breakpoint on LynxOS Pedro Alves
15:41 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) David Taylor
15:21 Re: [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Jan Kratochvil
15:21 Re: RFA 1/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets Joel Brobecker
15:09 Re: RFA 1/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets David Taylor
15:06 Re: [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Joel Brobecker
14:58 Re: RFC: skip_inline_frames failed assertion resuming from breakpoint on LynxOS Joel Brobecker
14:24 Re: [PATCH v4] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Pedro Alves
13:49 Re: [PATCH v4 12/14] add linux_infcall_mmap Yao Qi
13:24 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Yao Qi
13:22 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: RFC: skip_inline_frames failed assertion resuming from breakpoint on LynxOS Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Kai Tietz
13:10 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Joel Brobecker
12:49 Re: [PATCH v4] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
12:44 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Joel Brobecker
12:43 Re: [RFC/RFT] Use core regset iterators on Linux/CRIS Ulrich Weigand
12:41 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
12:41 Re: [PATCH v4 12/14] add linux_infcall_mmap Ulrich Weigand
12:29 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.cp/typeid.exp failures for ppc64 Luis Machado
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Restore check-gdb.% target Pedro Alves
11:59 Re: [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Yao Qi
11:12 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Pedro Alves
08:33 Re: [PATCH v8] Events when inferior is modified Yao Qi
08:23 Re: [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Yao Qi
07:47 [PATCH] MIPS SDE OS ABI support Yao Qi
06:26 [PATCH 5/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: remove redundancies in cp_lookup_symbol_nonlocal Doug Evans
06:17 [PATCH 4/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: remove redundant calls to cp_lookup_symbol_in_namespace Doug Evans
06:11 [PATCH 3/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: cp_lookup_nested_symbol_1 Doug Evans
05:56 [PATCH 2/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: simplify cp_lookup_symbol_in_namespace Doug Evans
05:54 [PATCH 1/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass: whitespace Doug Evans
05:50 [PATCH 0/5] cp-namespace.c cleanup pass Doug Evans
04:31 Re: [PATCH v4] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
03:44 Re: [PATCH] Buildsym cleanups: more docs, more uniform set-up and tear-down Yao Qi
03:23 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Yao Qi
03:16 Re: [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Yao Qi

December 14, 2014
20:47 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
20:46 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Jan Kratochvil
19:35 Re: [PATCH v4] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
18:24 [mingw rfc] Add mkdtemp to gdb/gnulib/ [Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command] Jan Kratochvil
17:23 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Doug Evans
13:36 [PATCH v4] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
13:24 Re: [PATCH v3] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Joel Brobecker
13:24 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Joel Brobecker
13:20 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Joel Brobecker
12:09 Re: [PATCH v3] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
08:54 Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command Yao Qi
07:53 Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command Jan Kratochvil
07:05 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Doug Evans
06:42 Re: [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Yao Qi
06:12 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Yao Qi
06:05 Re: [PATCH v4 14/14] the "compile" command Yao Qi
00:15 [PATCH] Buildsym cleanups: more docs, more uniform set-up and tear-down Doug Evans

December 13, 2014
23:46 [PATCH] testsuite/boards/stabs.exp Doug Evans
23:36 Re: [PATCH] Introduce utility function find_inferior_ptid Joel Brobecker
23:33 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix off-by-one error in make_hex_string. Joel Brobecker
22:26 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix off-by-one error in make_hex_string. Doug Evans
22:23 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix off-by-one error in make_hex_string. Joel Brobecker
22:20 Re: [PATCH] Introduce utility function find_inferior_ptid Simon Marchi
22:12 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Doug Evans
22:10 [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix off-by-one error in make_hex_string. Doug Evans
21:49 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Doug Evans
20:16 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Jan Kratochvil
19:57 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Doug Evans
19:19 [PATCH] Rename cp_lookup_symbol_imports to cp_lookup_symbol_via_imports Doug Evans
18:56 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Jan Kratochvil
18:50 [PATCH] Rename find_type_baseclass_by_name to cp_find_type_baseclass_by_name Doug Evans
18:37 Re: [PATCH] Make naming of psymtab "quick" fns more consistent. Doug Evans
18:36 Re: [PATCH] Rename cp_is_anonymous to cp_is_in_anonymous Doug Evans
18:18 Re: [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Doug Evans
18:09 Re: [pushed] Avoid use of sprintf in gdb/utils.c:make_hex_string Doug Evans
16:56 [PATCH v3] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow issues and check additional store instructions Chen Gang
16:51 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker
16:29 Re: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Joel Brobecker
16:28 Re: [RFA/Linux] Ask kernel to kill inferior when GDB terminates Joel Brobecker
16:21 Re: [v2,2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Cleber Rosa
16:01 [pushed/Ada] Internal error trying to print uninitialized string. Joel Brobecker
15:46 Re: RFC: skip_inline_frames failed assertion resuming from breakpoint on LynxOS Joel Brobecker
15:29 [pushed] Avoid use of sprintf in gdb/utils.c:make_hex_string Joel Brobecker
15:28 [pushed] Fix ARI warnings in gdb/compile/compile-object-load.c. Joel Brobecker
14:46 pushed: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Joel Brobecker
14:41 Re: [PATCH] Introduce utility function find_inferior_ptid Joel Brobecker
14:39 [commit] [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Jan Kratochvil
14:26 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: expect possible pagination when starting gdb Joel Brobecker
14:23 Re: [patch+7.8] Fix 7.8 regression: resolve_dynamic_struct: Assertion `TYPE_NFIELDS (type) > 0' (PR 17642) Joel Brobecker
13:44 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) Joel Brobecker
13:41 Re: [PATCH V5 2/3] Add AVX512 register support to gdbserver. Joel Brobecker
13:27 pushed: [PATCH] Lift DWARF unwinder restriction in dwarf2-frame.c::dwarf2_frame_cfa Joel Brobecker
13:22 Re: RFA 1/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets Joel Brobecker
13:17 Re: [PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Joel Brobecker
13:04 Re: [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file Joel Brobecker
07:53 Re: path to find libcc1.so? Eli Zaretskii
07:30 [COMMITTED PATCH] value_maybe_namespace_elt: Remove unnecessary test of result != NULL. Doug Evans
06:02 [PATCH] Remove struct symbol_search member symtab. Doug Evans
01:53 New ARI warning Sat Dec 13 01:53:10 UTC 2014 GDB Administrator
00:22 path to find libcc1.so? Doug Evans

December 12, 2014
21:51 obsolete: [patch 15/14] GDB/GCC compile function pointers [Re: [PATCH v4 00/14] let gdb reuse gcc's C compiler] Jan Kratochvil
21:51 [patch] compile: Fix function pointers Jan Kratochvil
21:46 [commit all 14 parts] [PATCH v4 00/14] let gdb reuse gcc's C compiler Jan Kratochvil
19:23 [PATCH] Introduce utility function find_inferior_ptid simon . marchi
19:16 Re: [PATCH] New parameter: debug symbol-lookup Eli Zaretskii
19:04 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
19:00 Re: [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Breazeal, Don
17:45 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Doug Evans
17:22 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform Doug Evans
16:38 [committed] MIPS: Define aliases for MSYMBOL_TARGET_FLAG macros Maciej W. Rozycki
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Restore check-gdb.% target Jason Merrill
15:30 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
15:20 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
15:02 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Pedro Alves
14:53 Re: [PATCH] Restore check-gdb.% target Pedro Alves
14:40 Re: [PATCH v4 00/14] let gdb reuse gcc's C compiler Pedro Alves
14:38 Re: [PATCH v3 14/14] the "compile" command Pedro Alves
14:38 Re: [PATCH v3 12/14] add linux_infcall_mmap Pedro Alves
14:20 Re: [PATCH] New parameter: debug symbol-lookup Joel Brobecker
14:00 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform Maciej W. Rozycki
13:47 [patch, moxie, committed] Add zex instructions to moxie simulator Anthony Green
13:20 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
13:19 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Pedro Alves
12:23 Re: [PATCH v4 4/4] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Pedro Alves
12:21 Re: [PATCH v4 3/4] gdbserver: Support read-only regsets in linux-low.c Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: [PATCH v4 2/4] gdbserver: Prevent stale/random values in register cache Pedro Alves
12:04 Re: [PATCH v4 1/4] gdbserver: Rephrase loops in regsets_fetch/store_inferior_registers Pedro Alves
11:51 Re: [v2,2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Pedro Alves
11:35 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Pedro Alves
11:15 Re: RFA 0/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Pedro Alves
10:19 [PATCH v4 4/4] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
10:18 [PATCH v4 3/4] gdbserver: Support read-only regsets in linux-low.c Andreas Arnez
10:18 [PATCH v4 2/4] gdbserver: Prevent stale/random values in register cache Andreas Arnez
10:17 [PATCH v4 1/4] gdbserver: Rephrase loops in regsets_fetch/store_inferior_registers Andreas Arnez
10:17 [PATCH v4 0/4] gdbserver: Fix support for S390 TDB Andreas Arnez
03:57 Re: RFA 0/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets Yao Qi
03:12 Re: [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Yao Qi
00:51 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Fix fails in dw2-dir-file-name.exp on arm Yao Qi
00:41 [PATCH] Skipping tests that use remote protocol Don Breazeal

December 11, 2014
20:26 Re: RFA 0/2 fix for bug with large structure offsets David Taylor
20:16 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Ulrich Weigand
20:08 [COMMITTED PATCH] cp_lookup_nested_symbol: Fix comments. Doug Evans
19:51 [PATCH] Remove redundant call to lookup_static_symbol. Doug Evans
19:48 [PATCH] New parameter: debug symbol-lookup Doug Evans
18:51 [v2,2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Cleber Rosa
18:51 [v2,1/2] remote-utils.c: remove unused gdb_stdlog Cleber Rosa
18:35 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Doug Evans
17:59 [COMMITTED PATCH] (lookup_global_symbol_from_objfile): Simplify. Doug Evans
17:44 Re: [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Keith Seitz
17:30 [PATCH] symtab.c (domain_name) <MODULE_DOMAIN>: Add missing case. Doug Evans
17:05 Re: [PATCH v3 2/3] gdbserver: Prevent stale/random values in register cache Andreas Arnez
17:04 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
15:38 RE: [PING] [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file mihail dot nistor at freescale
15:31 Re: [PATCH] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Ulrich Weigand
13:34 [PING][PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Thomas Perry
12:34 Re: [PING] [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file Joel Brobecker
11:49 [PATCH v4 0/2] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
11:49 [PATCH v4 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
11:49 [PATCH v4 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Andreas Arnez
11:15 [PATCH] Detect 64-bit-ness in PowerPC Book III-E Yao Qi
03:18 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Yao Qi
03:06 Re: [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Doug Evans
02:54 [RFC] Run tests in sub dir of testsuite/ Yao Qi

December 10, 2014
22:05 Re: [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Alan Modra
21:22 [PATCH] Commit f64e188b5 broke core file support in gdb Keith Seitz
21:14 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] Add dprintf and detach test (PR breakpoints/17012) Simon Marchi
21:11 RE: [PING] [PATCH v2] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file mihail dot nistor at freescale
20:16 Re: [PATCH v5] Introduce target_is_gdbserver Simon Marchi
19:29 Re: [PATCH v5] Introduce target_is_gdbserver Pedro Alves
19:19 [PATCH] Make naming of psymtab "quick" fns more consistent. Doug Evans
19:16 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Ulrich Weigand
19:14 Re: [PATCH v3 2/3] gdbserver: Prevent stale/random values in register cache Ulrich Weigand
18:48 [COMMITTED PATCH] cp_lookup_symbol_nonlocal: Move definition. Doug Evans
18:33 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Andreas Arnez
18:29 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Andreas Arnez
18:26 [COMMITTED PATCH] lookup_symbol_file: Move next to only caller. Doug Evans
18:21 Re: [PATCH] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
18:14 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Eli Zaretskii
18:09 [COMMITTED PATCH] cp_lookup_symbol_imports: Make static. Doug Evans
18:06 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Simon Marchi
17:53 [PATCH] Rename cp_is_anonymous to cp_is_in_anonymous Doug Evans
17:48 Re: [PATCH] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
17:38 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Doug Evans
17:36 Re: [PATCH] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
17:23 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Pedro Alves
17:22 [PATCH v3 2/2] Provide completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
17:22 [PATCH v3 0/2] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Andreas Arnez
17:22 [PATCH v3 1/2] Add new GDB command "maint print user-registers" Andreas Arnez
17:20 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Pedro Alves
17:17 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Eli Zaretskii
16:54 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Pedro Alves
16:25 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
12:22 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Gary Benson
11:25 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Mark Wielaard

December 09, 2014
22:30 [PATCH] GCC5/DWARFv5 Handle DW_TAG_atomic_type for C11 _Atomic type qualifier. Mark Wielaard
21:22 Re: [PATCH] New python function gdb.lookup_objfile. Doug Evans
21:01 [PATCH] Restore check-gdb.% target Jason Merrill
18:57 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Stan Shebs
17:23 Re: [PATCH] New python function gdb.lookup_objfile. Doug Evans
16:22 Re: [PATCH] New python function gdb.lookup_objfile. Eli Zaretskii
16:10 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
15:02 FW: [PING] [PATCH v3] Bug 17394: we cannot put a break-point at a global function for ASM file mihail dot nistor at freescale
13:59 [PATCH v3 1/3] gdbserver: Rephrase loops in regsets_fetch/store_inferior_registers Andreas Arnez
13:59 [PATCH v3 3/3] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
13:59 [PATCH v3 2/3] gdbserver: Prevent stale/random values in register cache Andreas Arnez
13:59 [PATCH v3 0/3] gdbserver: Fix support for S390 TDB Andreas Arnez
10:50 Re: [PATCH] New python function gdb.lookup_objfile. Phil Muldoon
10:49 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Mark Wielaard
10:03 Re: PING: [V3 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Keven Boell
09:18 Re: PING: [V3 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Joel Brobecker
08:00 Re: PING: [V3 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support Tobias Burnus
02:39 [PATCH] New python function gdb.lookup_objfile. Doug Evans
02:30 [COMMITTED PATCH] (objfpy_get_owner): Increment refcount of result. Doug Evans

December 08, 2014
22:39 [PATCH] Printing of large objects not interruptable Alastair Robertson
19:13 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
19:12 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
19:10 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
19:09 Re: [PATCH 0/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Ulrich Weigand
17:50 RE: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Patrick Monnerat
16:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Simon Marchi
16:22 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Simon Marchi
15:55 RE: [PATCH v3] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display catalin dot udma at freescale
06:05 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Sergio Durigan Junior
05:08 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow typo issue Joel Brobecker
04:20 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow typo issue Chen Gang
03:15 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow typo issue Joel Brobecker
00:09 Re: [ping^2 PATCH v2 1/4] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi

December 07, 2014
23:33 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] PR c++/16874: make it easier to use anonymous namespaces Doug Evans
22:31 Re: [PATCH v2] gdb/hppa-tdep.c: Fix logical working flow typo issue Chen Gang
21:21 [RFC] [PR 17684] Look up primitive types as symbols Doug Evans
14:21 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Joel Brobecker

December 06, 2014
18:00 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
18:00 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
17:58 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
17:57 Re: [PATCH 0/3 v2] Process record support for PowerPC Wei-cheng Wang
03:12 Re: [PATCH] Don't repeat breakpoint commands Joel Brobecker
00:56 Re: [PATCH] follow-exec: handle targets that don't have thread exit events Breazeal, Don
00:31 Re: [PATCH 06/16 v3] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Breazeal, Don
00:30 Re: [PATCH 04/16 v3] Determine supported extended-remote features Breazeal, Don

December 05, 2014
23:54 Re: [PATCH 3/3 v2] Implement completion limiting Doug Evans
23:07 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Keith Seitz
23:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Sergio Durigan Junior
22:58 Re: [PATCH 2/3 v2] Interleave completion list building with symbol table expansion Doug Evans
21:49 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Simon Marchi
20:36 Re: [PATCH 1/3] python extended prompt: Use os.getcwd() instead of os.getcwdu() Simon Marchi
20:32 Re: [PATCH v2] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Simon Marchi
18:41 [commit] [patch +noconst 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
18:37 Re: [PATCH 3/4] python support for fetching separate debug files: add_separate_debug_file Doug Evans
18:36 Re: [PATCH 1/4] python support for fetching separate debug files: build_id Doug Evans
18:34 Re: [PATCH v5] Introduce target_is_gdbserver (was: v4) Simon Marchi
18:29 [patch 15/14] GDB/GCC compile function pointers [Re: [PATCH v4 00/14] let gdb reuse gcc's C compiler] Jan Kratochvil
18:13 [commit] [patch +noconst 1/2] Remove const to many struct objfile * Jan Kratochvil
18:05 Re: [patch +noconst 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Doug Evans
18:03 Re: [patch +const 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Doug Evans
17:38 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Revert fix to symtab/17602, bigger fix needed Doug Evans
17:20 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Revert fix to symtab/17602, bigger fix needed Doug Evans
16:56 [PATCH] Don't repeat breakpoint commands Andreas From
16:48 [PATCH/pushed] Add myself as write after approval maintainer Andreas From
16:20 Re: [PATCH] Fix parallel testing issues in gdb.guile tests Doug Evans
16:12 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Simon Marchi
15:15 Re: [patch +const 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
14:11 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka
13:38 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Mark Kettenis
13:29 Re: [PATCH v3] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display Pedro Alves
13:01 Re: [PATCH] PR binutils/17677: _bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab runs in O(n^2) complexity H.J. Lu
12:38 RE: [PATCH v3] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display catalin dot udma at freescale
12:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.cp/typeid.exp failures for ppc64 Luis Machado
12:37 Re: [patch +const 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Yao Qi
12:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.cp/typeid.exp failures for ppc64 Luis Machado
12:04 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Yao Qi
11:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix parallel testing issues in gdb.guile tests Yao Qi
11:27 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Roland Schwingel
11:21 Re: [PATCH] Fix info mem command for 32 bits host/64 bits target Pedro Alves
10:45 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Pedro Alves
10:05 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Joel Brobecker
09:54 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Pedro Alves
09:17 [COMMITTED PATCH] Revert fix to symtab/17602, bigger fix needed Doug Evans
08:43 [PATCH] Fix info mem command for 32 bits host/64 bits target catalin dot udma at freescale
07:56 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Add expansion_notify callback to expand_symtabs_matching Doug Evans
07:34 Re: [PATCH] Use standard_testfile in i386-bp_permanent.exp Yao Qi
06:55 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Yao Qi
01:52 New ARI warning Fri Dec 5 01:52:44 UTC 2014 GDB Administrator
01:03 [PATCH] PR binutils/17677: _bfd_elf_get_synthetic_symtab runs in O(n^2) complexity H.J. Lu
00:19 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Patrick Palka

December 04, 2014
23:14 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform Maciej W. Rozycki
21:28 Re: [PATCH 4/4 v2] python support for fetching separate debug files: owner Eli Zaretskii
20:57 [PATCH 4/4 v2] python support for fetching separate debug files: owner Doug Evans
19:28 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Jan Kratochvil
19:24 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
19:17 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
19:16 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Jan Kratochvil
18:15 Re: [PATCH] Fix build with Python 3.4 (PR python/16784) Pedro Alves
17:47 Re: [PATCH] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Pedro Alves
17:38 Re: [PATCH] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
17:34 Re: [PATCH] Provide useful completer for "info registers" Pedro Alves
17:18 Re: [PATCH] Use standard_testfile in i386-bp_permanent.exp Pedro Alves
17:15 Re: FYI: small updates on GDB Coding Style wiki Pedro Alves
17:07 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Pedro Alves
16:52 Re: [PATCH v4] Introduce target_is_gdbserver Pedro Alves
16:49 Re: [PATCH 1/2] remote-utils.c: remove unused gdb_stdlog Sergio Durigan Junior
16:38 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Pedro Alves
16:18 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Pedro Alves
16:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [PR symtab/17602] Fix arguments to symbol_name_cmp Doug Evans
15:57 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [PR symtab/17602] Fix arguments to symbol_name_cmp Doug Evans
15:40 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Pedro Alves
15:35 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Pedro Alves
15:31 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform Maciej W. Rozycki
14:02 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Pedro Alves
13:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Pedro Alves
13:33 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Pedro Alves
13:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Cleber Rosa
13:26 Re: [PATCH] Use GCC5/DWARF5 DW_AT_noreturn to mark functions that don't return normally. Mark Wielaard
11:48 Re: [PATCH 2/2] [PR symtab/17602] Fix arguments to symbol_name_cmp Andreas Arnez
10:45 Re: [PATCH v8] Events when inferior is modified Nick Bull
07:27 [commit] [patchv3 2/2] Accelerate lookup_symbol_aux_objfile 85x Jan Kratochvil
06:47 Re: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Eli Zaretskii
06:21 Re: [patchv3 2/2] Accelerate lookup_symbol_aux_objfile 85x Doug Evans
05:42 Re: [pushed] callback.h:struct host_callback_struct compilation error on Windows hosts. Joel Brobecker
03:20 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Joel Brobecker
03:18 Re: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Joel Brobecker
02:17 Re: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Yao Qi
01:09 Re: [pushed] callback.h:struct host_callback_struct compilation error on Windows hosts. Yao Qi
00:24 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] Correct invalid assumptions made by (mostly) DWARF-2 tests Maciej W. Rozycki

December 03, 2014
21:00 Re: [PATCH] microMIPS support (Linux signal trampolines) Maciej W. Rozycki
18:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
18:05 Re: [patchv3 2/2] Accelerate lookup_symbol_aux_objfile 85x Jan Kratochvil
17:59 Re: [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Eli Zaretskii
17:41 Re: [patch 0/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Doug Evans
17:36 Re: [patch 0/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
17:31 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Doug Evans
17:18 Re: [patch 0/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Doug Evans
17:07 [patch +noconst 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
17:07 [patch +noconst 1/2] Remove const to many struct objfile * Jan Kratochvil
17:07 [patch +const 2/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
17:07 [patch +const 1/2] Add const to many struct objfile * Jan Kratochvil
17:06 [patch 0/2] Unify lookup_symbol_in_objfile_symtabs Jan Kratochvil
14:42 Re: [RFC/RFT] Use core regset iterators on Sparc Solaris Ulrich Weigand
14:29 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Simon Marchi
13:57 Re: [PATCH] Fix make_cleanup_dtor signature to match declaration Simon Marchi
13:23 Re: [RFC/RFT] Use core regset iterators on Sparc Solaris Joel Brobecker
12:08 [RFA] configure gdb/gnulib with --disable-largefile if largefile support disabled. Joel Brobecker
10:48 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Import readlink Joel Brobecker
10:31 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Joel Brobecker
10:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] remote-utils.c: remove unused gdb_stdlog Joel Brobecker
09:48 [pushed] callback.h:struct host_callback_struct compilation error on Windows hosts. Joel Brobecker
04:01 Re: [RFC/RFT] Use core regset iterators on Sparc Solaris Joel Brobecker
03:56 Re: [PATCH] Fix make_cleanup_dtor signature to match declaration Joel Brobecker
03:50 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Joel Brobecker
03:43 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Doug Evans
03:19 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register Joel Brobecker
02:46 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Joel Brobecker
02:39 Re: [PATCH] Remove remnant of Chill support Doug Evans
02:39 Re: [PATCH] Remove general_symbol_info.language_specific.cplus_specific Doug Evans
02:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PR symtab/17602] Split up gdb.cp/anon-ns.cc Doug Evans
02:37 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (peek_die_abbrev): Improve error message text. Doug Evans
02:36 Re: [PATCH] [PR symtab/17591] Better fix Doug Evans
00:50 Re: [RFC] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
00:09 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Patrick Palka

December 02, 2014
22:32 [PATCH] Fix make_cleanup_dtor signature to match declaration Simon Marchi
22:25 [PATCH obvious/pushed] Fix comment typo Simon Marchi
22:11 Re: [PATCH] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Simon Marchi
22:10 [PATCH v2] Restore terminal state in mi_thread_exit (PR gdb/17627) Simon Marchi
20:45 Re: two agent expression nits (one line each) Stan Shebs
19:20 Re: [PATCH v8] Events when inferior is modified Doug Evans
19:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
18:09 [COMMITTED PATCH] python/py-infthread.c: Whitespace fixes. Doug Evans
17:01 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Import lstat Joel Brobecker
15:21 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Pedro Alves
14:30 Re: [PING][PATCH] execl-update-breakpoints.exp: Move whole segment instead of .text section Pedro Alves
03:07 Re: [patchv3 2/2] Accelerate lookup_symbol_aux_objfile 85x Doug Evans
01:35 Re: [PATCH] Fix parallel testing issues in gdb.guile tests Doug Evans

December 01, 2014
20:50 Re: [PATCH] Append to input history file instead of overwriting it Sergio Durigan Junior
20:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Sergio Durigan Junior
20:34 Re: [PATCH 1/2] remote-utils.c: remove unused gdb_stdlog Sergio Durigan Junior
20:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.cp/typeid.exp failures for ppc64 Sergio Durigan Junior
18:40 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Ulrich Weigand
18:34 Re: [PATCH 1/2] S390: Fix 'expedite' for s390-te-linux64 Ulrich Weigand
18:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] S390: Fix gdbserver support for TDB Andreas Arnez
16:44 [PING][PATCH] execl-update-breakpoints.exp: Move whole segment instead of .text section Andreas Arnez
16:42 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register David Taylor
16:30 Re: RFA bug fix -- x86-64 stabs and deprecated fp register David Taylor
16:00 [PATCH] Fix gdb.cp/typeid.exp failures for ppc64 Luis Machado
15:58 [PATCH 2/2] Function attributes: use shorter versions of the format macros Cleber Rosa
15:58 [PATCH 1/2] remote-utils.c: remove unused gdb_stdlog Cleber Rosa
14:21 Re: [patch] Remove HPUX Simon Marchi
14:15 [PATCH obvious/pushed] Remove duplicate comment Simon Marchi
13:37 Re: [PATCH v4] Introduce target_is_gdbserver Simon Marchi
13:35 Re: [PATCH] Catch exception in value_rtti_indirect_type Simon Marchi
13:31 Re: [PATCH] Fix behaviour of 'show' commands in hook functions in MI mode Thomas Perry
13:30 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: expect possible pagination when starting gdb Simon Marchi
13:25 Re: [PATCH] Delete program spaces directly when removing inferiors Simon Marchi
13:08 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Fix Python help() test for Python 3 Simon Marchi
12:47 Re: [RFC/RFT] Use core regset iterators on GNU Hurd Ulrich Weigand
11:34 Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ... Pedro Alves
08:32 Re: [PATCH] Enable invoking overloaded operator() method on class and union values. Siva Chandra
08:23 [RFC] symbol lookup cache Doug Evans
07:17 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] PR c++/16874: make it easier to use anonymous namespaces Doug Evans
06:15 Re: [PATCH] Don't enable gdbtk in testsuite Yao Qi
03:22 [PATCH] [RFC] PR c++/16874: make it easier to use anonymous namespaces Patrick Palka


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc