gdb-patches archive
date index for September, 2014

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

September 03, 2014
04:03 Re: [PATCH] PR python/16699: GDB Python command completion with overriden complete vs. completer class Doug Evans
02:19 Re: Reminder: wiki entries for GDB 7.8 branch fixes Yao Qi
01:23 [PATCH] Fix gdb.dwarf2/dwz.exp for thumb mode Yao Qi
00:15 [PATCH] skip_prologue_using_sal: early exit if assembler Doug Evans

September 02, 2014
23:53 [PATCH] Remove some obfuscation from ${arch}_skip_prologue functions Doug Evans
23:47 Re: aarch64-tdep.c:aarch64_skip_prologue oddity, what's going on??? Doug Evans
23:31 [COMMITTED PATCH] typeprint.c (find_global_typedef): Fix comment. Doug Evans
22:24 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix documentation for Type.template_argument. Doug Evans
22:13 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix documentation for Type.template_argument. Justin Lebar
21:30 Re: [PATCH,Hurd] Add hardware watch support Gary Benson
18:01 [PATCH] Fix PR fortran/17237: bug in f-valprint.c Sergio Durigan Junior
17:32 Re: [RFC][PATCH] Process record support for ppc Ulrich Weigand
17:11 Re: [PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: For internals refer to wiki, not gdb/doc Maciej W. Rozycki
16:58 Reminder: wiki entries for GDB 7.8 branch fixes Joel Brobecker
16:37 Re: [PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: For internals refer to wiki, not gdb/doc Sergio Durigan Junior
16:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR gdb/17235: possible bug extracting systemtap probe operand Sergio Durigan Junior
16:31 Re: [PATCH] PR python/16699: GDB Python command completion with overriden complete vs. completer class Sergio Durigan Junior
16:30 [PATCH] CONTRIBUTE: For internals refer to wiki, not gdb/doc Maciej W. Rozycki
15:55 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename 32- and 64-bit Intel files from "i386" to "x86" Gary Benson
15:32 [OB PATCH] Use XCNEW rather than xcalloc (1, ...) in linux-x86-low.c Gary Benson
15:28 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al. Eli Zaretskii
15:25 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
15:23 Re: [patch+7.8?] Fix crash on Python frame filters with unreadable arg Phil Muldoon
15:01 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Support for recording aarch64 advanced SIMD instructions Will Newton
14:59 Re: [PATCH v3 4/6] Implement support for recording extension register ld/st insn Will Newton
14:55 Re: [PATCH v3 2/6] Implement support for recording thumb2 ASIMD struct ld/st insns Will Newton
14:53 Re: [PATCH] Another board file for remote host Doug Evans
14:51 Re: [PATCH] Implement support for recording arm/thumb mode coprocessor instructions Will Newton
14:37 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix xmethod Python so that it works with Python 3 Joel Brobecker
14:13 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] Only leave dprintf inserted if it is marked as persistent (PR breakpoints/17012) Simon Marchi
14:12 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display Pedro Alves
14:06 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename 32- and 64-bit Intel files from "i386" to "x86" Pedro Alves
13:47 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display Marcus Shawcroft
13:42 RE: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display catalin dot udma at freescale
13:36 Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display Marcus Shawcroft
13:23 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix xmethod Python so that it works with Python 3 Siva Chandra
12:52 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17035: "show user" doesn't list user-defined commands that have empty bodies. Pedro Alves
12:34 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename 32- and 64-bit Intel files from "i386" to "x86" Gary Benson
12:24 [PATCH v2] Rename 32- and 64-bit Intel files from "i386" to "x86" Gary Benson
09:32 Re: [PATCH,Hurd] Add hardware watch support Gary Benson
07:43 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al. Jan Kratochvil
03:26 Re: [PATCH] Add gdbarch_sizeof_g_packet to "struct remote_arch_state" to handle the issue that get error "Remote 'g' packet reply is too long" with qemu-system-x86_64 Hui Zhu
02:52 Re: [PATCH] Another board file for remote host Yao Qi
01:38 [RFC][PATCH] Process record support for ppc Anthony Green
01:34 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:12 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux Yao Qi
01:01 Re: [PATCH 1/7] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Yao Qi

September 01, 2014
23:07 [PATCH, doc RFA][PR 15276] Add $_caller_is, et. al. Doug Evans
22:04 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Doug Evans
21:48 [PATCH v2] Reset errno before PTRACE_PEEKUSER for MIPS DSP_CONTROL James Hogan
21:31 Re: [PATCH] Reset errno before PTRACE_PEEKUSER for MIPS DSP_CONTROL James Hogan
20:08 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Omair Javaid
19:50 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Enable gdb process record on aarch64-linux targets Omair Javaid
19:42 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux Omair Javaid
19:38 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Fixes for aarch64-linux core file support Omair Javaid
17:10 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
17:06 Re: [PATCH] Reset errno before PTRACE_PEEKUSER for MIPS DSP_CONTROL Maciej W. Rozycki
17:00 Re: [PATCH] Add some debugging printfs to linux-nat.c Doug Evans
16:35 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Doug Evans
16:31 [PATCH] Reset errno before PTRACE_PEEKUSER for MIPS DSP_CONTROL James Hogan
16:18 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Ludovic CourtÃs
15:42 [PATCH 0/3] Rationalize cleanups/exceptions includes Gary Benson
15:42 [PATCH 1/3] Remove spurious exceptions.h inclusions Gary Benson
15:42 [PATCH 2/3] Include cleanups.h in common-defs.h Gary Benson
15:42 [PATCH 3/3] Include common-exceptions.h in common-defs.h Gary Benson
14:51 Re: [PATCH 1/7] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Marcus Shawcroft
14:39 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
14:13 Re: [PATCH] Move `_initialize_varobj' to the end of varobj.c Maciej W. Rozycki
13:06 [PATCH] Rename 32- and 64-bit Intel files from "i386" to "x86" Gary Benson
12:48 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Gary Benson
10:11 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Ludovic CourtÃs
09:09 Re: [PATCH] Add some debugging printfs to linux-nat.c Gary Benson
08:44 Re: [PATCH] Another board file for remote host Jan Kratochvil
08:14 Re: [PATCH] Another board file for remote host Yao Qi
07:29 Re: [PING][PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor
07:28 Re: [PING][PATCH 1/2] Fix varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor
07:28 Re: [PING][PATCH 0/2] Improved variable object invalidation in GDB Taimoor
06:30 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix xmethod Python so that it works with Python 3 Joel Brobecker
02:37 Re: [PATCH][PR guile/17247] Block SIGCHLD while initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
01:25 [PATCH] Ensure rl_get_screen_size() returns the actual terminal dimensions Patrick Palka
01:04 [PATCH 3/3] Fix fail in mi-var-child.exp and mi-var-display.exp Yao Qi
01:03 [PATCH 2/3] Use mi_varobj_update in mi-var-child.exp and mi2-var-child.exp Yao Qi
01:03 [PATCH 1/3] Set print symbol off in mi-var-display.exp Yao Qi
01:02 [PATCH 0/3] Fix fails in gdb.mi on arm-none-eabi Yao Qi


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc