This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.6.1 release Thu Aug 29?
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:17:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.6.1 release Thu Aug 29?
- References: <20130821150945 dot GD5266 at adacore dot com> <20130822132552 dot GA23257 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20130822141115 dot GA5221 at adacore dot com>
On 08/22/2013 03:11 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> [pedro/tom] Fix CTRL-C 7.6 regression
>> - Fixed but not pushed to 7.6:
> A fairly big patch, touching sensitive areas (Eg: handle_inferior_event).
> Fortunately, it's been in HEAD for 2 months now, so we have a bit of
> testing behind our belt. I'd like both Pedro and Tom's approval
> for pushing the the 7.6 branch.
It's fine with me.