This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.6.1 release Thu Aug 29?
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:04:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.6.1 release Thu Aug 29?
- References: <20130821150945 dot GD5266 at adacore dot com> <20130822132552 dot GA23257 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20130822141115 dot GA5221 at adacore dot com>
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:11:15 +0200, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > [dje] Fix gdbserver socket leak 7.5 regression
> > - Simple but not yet done by anyone, a bit annoying in practice:
> > http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15604
> Not critical, IMO, and not a regression in the strict sense. I think
> it can wait for 7.7.
I will try to patch it, it should be simple.
> > [jan] Fix argv symlink regression
> > - Not investigated yet, to be done these days:
> > http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15415
> An annoying regression indeed. Let's try to get a fix within
> the next week or so - do you think that would be possible?
The fix of this Bug will be simple but it will depend more on an expected
follow-up discussion with Doug about .debug files, not sure now.