This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: IBM long double little-endian
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:19:10 +0930
- Subject: Re: IBM long double little-endian
- References: <20130819003948 dot GM4024 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20130820064459 dot GA28832 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 08:44:59AM +0200, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> so this part should be checked in now due to:
> gdbtypes.c:111:4: error: 'floatformat_ibm_long_double' undeclared here (not in a function)
It would have happened within a few minutes but I was stuck on
"waiting for anoncvs lock" for ages. Now finally committed.
Australia Development Lab, IBM