This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3 V4] Test mingw32 GDB in cygwin
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:00:32 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3 V4] Test mingw32 GDB in cygwin
- References: <1376386468-26249-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:34:25 +0800
> Here is the V4 of this patch series, which fix problems we've seen on
> running mingw32 native for testing cygwin. V3 was reviewed in this thread
> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2013-07/msg00691.html by Eli mostly.
> All the questions/comments were addressed, AFAIK. However, no one
> approved it explicitly. I post them again, and call it V4, which is
> identical to patches I finally posted in V3 thread. It is sort of a
> patch ping.
I suggest to commit this, based on my review, if no one objects in a