This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH] Update comments to list_args_or_locals.
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:46:43 +0800
- Subject: [PATCH] Update comments to list_args_or_locals.
The comments to function list_args_or_locals look out of date. This
patch is to update the comments. I am not good at writing comments,
so review is required here, IMO.
2013-08-05 Yao Qi <email@example.com>
* mi/mi-cmd-stack.c: Update comments to function
gdb/mi/mi-cmd-stack.c | 7 +++----
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gdb/mi/mi-cmd-stack.c b/gdb/mi/mi-cmd-stack.c
index 70ff0b6..416f0f4 100644
@@ -502,10 +502,9 @@ list_arg_or_local (const struct frame_arg *arg, enum what_to_list what,
-/* Print a list of the locals or the arguments for the currently
- selected frame. If the argument passed is 0, printonly the names
- of the variables, if an argument of 1 is passed, print the values
- as well. */
+/* Print a list of the objects for the currently selected frame FI in
+ a certain form, which is determined by VALUES. The objects can be
+ locals, arguments or both, which is determined by WHAT. */
list_args_or_locals (enum what_to_list what, enum print_values values,