This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Refactor common/target-common into meaningful bits
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: lgustavo at codesourcery dot com, "'gdb-patches at sourceware dot org'" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:54:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Refactor common/target-common into meaningful bits
- References: <51FA9649 dot 5060008 at codesourcery dot com> <87vc3pfghs dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On 08/01/2013 06:49 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> If I may be permitted to bikeshed just a bit longer...
> Right now the file is named "target/target-waitstatus.h" and the code
> +#include "target-waitstatus.h"
> I wonder whether you considered naming the file "target/waitstatus.h"
> and having the code say:
> +#include "target/waitstatus.h"
> That is, let the directory provide the namespace service for us.