This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: FYI: GDB nightly snapshots still down
- From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- To: "'Jan Kratochvil'" <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, "'Joel Brobecker'" <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 18:23:13 +0200
- Subject: RE: FYI: GDB nightly snapshots still down
- References: <20130701014900 dot GA10451 at adacore dot com> <20130730175834 dot GA12914 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net>
I tried to investigate this a bit...
It seems that never we do the checkout of
the gdb tree a midnight UTC,
the date that is inside the bfd/version.h file
is still the day before...
I don't know exactly when this file is automatically
update, but the fact that the date is still a day before seem
to because the script is looking for gdb-126.96.36.19930801.tar
but gdb-188.8.131.5230731.tar is generated.
Hoping this will help to fix the problem,
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : email@example.com [mailto:gdb-patches-
> firstname.lastname@example.org] De la part de Jan Kratochvil
> Envoyé : mardi 30 juillet 2013 19:59
> À : Joel Brobecker
> Cc : email@example.com
> Objet : Re: FYI: GDB nightly snapshots still down
> Hi Joel,
> it was not a problem for several days but the last snapshot is now for
> than a month old:
> Could it be fixed?
> On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 03:49:00 +0200, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > I thought I would mention the fact that the nightly snapshots are
> > still down, and I will try to get to that this coming week, but
> > may not be able to. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think
> > it's a big problem to have them down for several days, but do let me
> > know if you think overwise and I will try to make some time sooner
> > rather than later.
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Joel