This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Share more common target structures between gdb and gdbserver
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: lgustavo at codesourcery dot com, "'gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org'" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:22:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Share more common target structures between gdb and gdbserver
- References: <51E595A0 dot 6090500 at codesourcery dot com> <51F7FC4E dot 3050604 at redhat dot com> <87mwp3lxym dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <51F8FFFA dot 2050809 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> Agreed. I've now revamped, updated and expanded the "Common" page:
Thanks, I think that is great.