This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 15693 - Extra *running event when call-style dprintf hits
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:24:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 15693 - Extra *running event when call-style dprintf hits
- References: <CANFwon35XMxAGHxgW5ubhome5oLgxGNt7MCRYSb41nn2xh5dzQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Hui" == Hui Zhu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Hui> 2013-07-08 Hui Zhu <email@example.com>
Hui> PR gdb/15693
Hui> infcall.c (run_inferior_call): Save value of call_thread->state
Hui> and set it back.
I didn't see a response to this.
I think this needs a test case.