This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] [python] Add two different initialization checks for frame filters
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:21:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] [python] Add two different initialization checks for frame filters
- References: <51F635C8 dot 70602 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Phil> if (iterable == NULL)
Phil> - goto error;
Phil> + goto cannot_initialize;
I think it's better to just inline the code here, rather than have a
label with a single "goto".
Otherwise this seems fine to me.