This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: don't call add_target for thread_db_ops
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:31:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFC: don't call add_target for thread_db_ops
- References: <1372783053-14925-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <51D3E4CB dot 3060801 at redhat dot com> <87ehamwwtq dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <51F13898 dot 2050700 at redhat dot com>
Pedro> Thanks. Do you plan on doing the same to the remaining
Pedro> thread_stratum targets? If not, I'll do it at some point.
Pedro> I'd prefer not leaving the incomplete transition in
Pedro> place; it's bound to confuse someone later on. I wouldn't
Pedro> worry much if an affected target goes untested.
I wasn't planning to, but my main concern was the testing; I will write
the patch today.