This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add options to skip unavailable locals
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:20:59 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add options to skip unavailable locals
- References: <1372816106-15942-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <1372816106-15942-3-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com> <51D3A695 dot 7090703 at gmail dot com>
On 07/03/2013 12:20 PM, asmwarrior wrote:
For me, when I firstly see this word, an "unavaliable locals" means those local variables which does not constructed.
some statements; // when your are here, "b" is not constructed.
But I believe you mean(under GDB) the variable which does not have enough info to print.
Right, under the context of GDB, "unavailable locals" means "locals
whose value are unavailable". Probably, the subject of this mail should
be "Add options to skip locals or arguments whose values are unavailable".