This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for QTro remote packet
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: David Taylor <dtaylor at emc dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 18:23:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for QTro remote packet
- References: <10772 dot 1367429886 at usendtaylorx2l>
On 05/01/2013 06:38 PM, David Taylor wrote:
> In function remote_trace_set_readonly_regions in gdb/remote.c, the local
> variable 'offset' does not account for "QTro" at the start of the packet
> with the result that if there are any read-only regions, the packet is
> sent -- but without the "QTro" -- causing the remote stub to report that
> the packet is unsupported.
Sigh. Clearly the Jun 2011 change to this function wasn't
properly tested. :-/
> 2013-05-01 David Taylor <email@example.com>
> * remote.c (remote_trace_set_readonly_regions): Do not overwrite
> "QTro" at start of packet.