This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Recent tracepoint regressions
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gp \>\> \"gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org ml\"" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:24:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: Recent tracepoint regressions
- References: <5176F950 dot 5080203 at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Keith> The following commit caused the regression:
Keith> commit ceff6a55e34396c81009e9c93086e7fa84eb73ec
Keith> Author: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
Keith> Date: Mon Apr 22 16:46:14 2013 +0000
The gift that keeps giving.
Keith> Simply adding this back into it removes all these regressions.
Please check it in.
This must have been a rebase error on my part.
I must have really screwed re-regression testing since this is the
second problem that I should have caught :(