This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 3/4] Nios II gdbserver support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:05:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch 3/4] Nios II gdbserver support
- References: <5174820E dot 6090500 at codesourcery dot com>
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> + Copyright (C) 2008, 2012, 2013
> + Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GDB now uses copyright year ranges, so
Copyright (C) 2008-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
(all on one line) and likewise for any other new files in this patch
> +#ifndef PTRACE_GET_THREAD_AREA
> +#define PTRACE_GET_THREAD_AREA 25
The same comment I made on the AArch64 port applies here: for native code
in new ports, as opposed to use of new definitions in existing ports, you
should just be able to assume recent-enough headers (at least until the
Linux kernel port goes upstream, at which point the first upstream release
with the code can be the minimum version of kernel headers supported)
rather than having such #if conditionals.
Joseph S. Myers