This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Print MI fullname even for non-existing files
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:45:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Print MI fullname even for non-existing files
- References: <20121217155859 dot GA8029 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On 12/17/2012 03:58 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> 2012-12-17 Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com>
> * gdb.texinfo (GDB/MI Data Manipulation) (fullname): Make it always
> (GDB/MI File Commands) (-file-list-exec-source-files): Make the
> fullname output always present.
Going through NEWS in 7.6, I noticed this doesn't have an entry under
"MI changes" (there maybe be other fullname related changes missing too;
haven't checked those).