This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: [1/2] add "catch-type" to all catchpoints
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:22:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: [1/2] add "catch-type" to all catchpoints
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20121202093807.GA21883@host2.jankratochvil.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> [ re-sending since something went weird ]
Tom> This patch adds the "catch-type" field to the description of all
Tom> catchpoints in gdb. This was agreed upon in the "catch signal" thread.
Tom> It needs at least a doc review.
Tom> Any comments?
I'm checking this in now.