This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [0/10] RFC: use gnulib more heavily + more configure fixes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:41:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [0/10] RFC: use gnulib more heavily + more configure fixes
- References: <email@example.com> <50A67DE8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom> I am going to check this series in now.
Actually, I looked and it seems that this patch pulls in the gnulib
errno module via a dependency. And, since this was recently backed out,
I think I am going to postpone this series until that issue is worked